Everything is fine... for now...

Should I Let Go?

Tiffany’s Pov

I did not utter a word. I’m too surprise to even move an inch. I saw Taeyeon and she does not look very happy or she was just too lost to even speak.  I guess it my time to talk.

Tf: Dad can explain everything... Because I don’t remember Taeyeon taking a test that came from you. Both of us can’t absorb everything if it doesn’t make any sense.

Dad: okay honey… just relax okay? I’m not going to do anything.

Tf: Mom do you know about this “Test”?

Mom: Yes honey… I’m sorry… it’s supposed to be between the four of us…

Ty: What? Mom and Dad You know this too?! Wooww….

Dad: Anyways stop with the talking and I’m going to explain now so please listen.

Ty & Tf: Listening…..

Dad: Tiffany do you remember when you were dating Siwon? Yes… I hate that guy ever since. I also noticed that whenever you’re with Siwon… Taeyeon was always sad and depressed and I did not like the way you abandoned her. 

Mr. Kim: yeah… I saw how Taeyeon was so sad before....  I want to know her problem but I know that she usually keep her problem to herself to not burden anyone.

Dad: So we were trying to figure out Taeyeon’s problem… but we just can’t and finally the ladies came to help us out. Yes we meet a lot of times without the two of you knowing. Then thanks to Mrs. Kim we finally figured it out. Taeyeon is a lesbian… I did not feel disgusted or hatred towards Taeyeon because I’ve seen her took care of you and she is a very smart, caring, nice, respectful, pretty, and loyal girl. Those characteristics were overflowing that I’m not even bothered that Taeyeon’s gender is different.

Ty: Thank You Mr. Hwang… I really appreciate everything you said about me.

Dad: You deserve to be praise Taeyeon… with that being said there was a time that if Taeyeon happened to be a guy I would rather have her as my son-in-law but now I changes my mind. I like Taeyeon the way she is and I want her to be my daughter-in-law…I don’t care what other people think I just want Tiffany to have someone that she really deserve and Siwon is not that person.

Mr. Kim: sooo we decided… if ever you and Siwon never break up… WE WILL BREAK YOU UP….

Dad: because we want you to get married with Taeyeon… were going to put you on an arrange marriage. But before we do that I just want to test Taeyeon. I want to know how much she loves you… and she’s way over my expectation… I thought she would just argue calmly but she exploded and she really made me realize that I choose the right person that you should marry. So Taeyeon…

Ty: yes Mr. Hwang?

Dad: I would like you to be my daughter0n-law... Please love tiffany. Don’t make her cry… I trust you…and last but not the least… called me dad.

Ty: I don’t think you have to tell me to love Tiffany because I love her since I first met her and that will never change.  And thank you for accepting me. I would love to be your daughter-in-law but we still have to know Tiffany’s decision… I respect her decision.

Tf: Dad thanks you! Thank YOU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! ALSO MOM!!

I hugged both my parents…

Dad:  honey… air…can’t…breathe…

Tf: opps hehehe

Dad: Taeyeon…

He spread his arm telling her to hug him… And Taeyeon did. She looked very happy, that made me happy.

Now were all fine… everything is fine now….. right??

 

 

Sorry guys...i did not update yesterday.. Apprantly every chapter that i wrote is gone. I dont know how it happened! so yesterday i wrote everything again so i'll be updating this weekday...i still have to finish the other chapters... urgghhh im soo tired guys.. im really sorry because i know you were expecting me to update many chapters this weekend... i apologize with everything really sorry... :( :( :( :(  hope you guys comment... not much comment are being post.. and it kinda makes me sad..i know many reads this story and that makes me happy but i really want to know what you guys think..