What are we?

Should I Let Go?

Tiffany Pov

taeyeon's lips were ALMOST touching mine... She stopped leaning? I couldnt take it anymore! I pulled her neck and smashed our lips together. I was kissing her but she wasnt kissing me back. This made me stopped, i just realize what i did.. I opened my eye as i let go of taeyeon.. She sat down on the corner of her bed.. Her back was facing me.. I felt tears coming down my face. SHE HATES ME! Shes not inlove with me. 

Tf: i-i..... I .....im s-sorry...

before she could even reply to me i ran outside if her house. I ran away from her house.. I did not know where im heading but all i know was to get away from embarrasement... And rejection.. I stopped for a minute to let my body rest for a while. Tears were still coming down my face. Im still crying. I walked for more and saw a bench near a park. When i sat down, thats when i cried my heart out. Im scared... Why? Scared to face that KIM TAEYEON is not in love with TIFFANY HWANG. That made me cried even more..

"what are we?" I knew who is was. Its taeyeon, the person i love and yet do not love me back. Im too scared to look at her. I did not dare to talk or face her but she kneeled in front of my face. She wiped my tears. I saw her eyes were red, shes also crying... I cupped her face and wipe her tears away too. The scene then came back to my mind and made me cry again.. I felt arms s to my waist.. Taeyeon was hugging me

Tf: I- im really s-sorry.. I-i di-didnt m-mean to... I dont know

ty: .......

tf: i-if yo-your mad i... Its okay... I seriously did not mean to ki-

taeyeon cut me. SHE 's kissing me!!! My body has its own mind. My arm went to her neck.. I pulled her closer.. Now shes kissing me soo i kissed her back.. Her lips were soft and sweet.. It taste soo good.. I felt her begging for entrance and i let her.. We were battling... But she won. Shes kissing me and and dont want her to stop.. Never..we have to since both us were lacking some oxygen.. We were breathing heavily.. No one dared to talk.. 

Ty: lets go... You still need to help me with my homework...

what?! Shes acting like nothing happened between us.. 

We walked back to her house and as expected we did all the homeworks.. We also chatted and teased each other.. Like FRIENDS.. It was time to go home already..

ty: fany~ah... Dont go... Sleep over? Pwease!!! 

She gave me the puppy dog eyes.. Shes sooo adorable!! Never did taeyeon showed her aegyo not even to jessica. Its actually my first time seeing her like this..

Her aegyo worked.. I agreed to have a sleepover.. I called my parents.. At first they did not want me to sleepover but when i td them that it was taeyeon.. They agreed quickly.. Well that was fast... Too fast... Hmmm something's fishy...

ty: soo its a yes?

i nodded.. She ran to me and hugged me.. She was jumping around like a kid.. 

We watched a romantic comedy movie.. She cooked dinner while im getting the dining room ready.. We ate and the food was realy good. Taeyeon is actually a good cook. We watched more movies.. The best part was we were cuddling while watching.. Hehehe! It was 12 am already.. I saw taeyeon yawned... I dragged her to her bedroom so that she can sleep. I tucked her to bed and left. I went to their guest room. I was lying down when i heard the door opened. Taeyeon was at the door and she dont look very happy..

tf: whats wrong tae tae?

ty: who said that youre sleeping here?

tf: no one.. But where am i going to sleep? On the couch? 

Ty: yes! 

Tf: what?!

ty: just kidding.. You TIFFANY HWANG is sleeping with this dork! Follow me

i followed her to her bedroom.. She wen to the bathroom for a sec. I put the blanket on the floor and laydown on it.. I closed my eyes.. I felt a pair of arms pulled me up.. I was startled.. I opened my eye and saw taeyeon carried me to her bed. She put me on the side of the bed while she sleep on the other side.. 

Ty: your sleeping with this dork i said! 

Tf: yes maam

ty: good! Now come here

i went closer to her and hugged her.. She was also hugging me.. We cuddled and i heard a snore.. It was taeyeon! She was snoring.. Awwwwwww!! I looked at herfor a while.. A tear fell down my face. "What are we?"......... Yeah taeyeon... WHAT ARE WE?... I fell asleep after.. I followed taeyeon to the dreamland.....