Getting use to it?

Should I Let Go?

Tiffany's Pov

this morning taeyeon told me that she's going to confess to jessica.. I was not very happy about it... Not sure.. But i want to stop her from confessing... Probably im scared that tae tae might get dump.... 

I was on my way to my class because i have some things to talk about with my teacher when... I heard some people talking... It was TAEYEON and JESSICA! I decided to listen... 

Ty: its okay if you dont like me we can still be mfddrgghtt

JESSICA KISSED MY TAEYEON!!

she said she liked her back... OMG! 

I felt like i want to slap jessica but why?  Tae tae was frozen... And shock but she recovered and grabbed jessica's hand after... They turned around and saw me... I smiled and walked out because i was shock and hurt??

siwon saw me and he decided to walk with me...and noticed that i was sad.. I said to him that im fine.. He ignored it then... 

I saw jessica and taeyeon walking... Holding hands... Cant they do that in private? Geez... people might think that they are actually dating... I mean me and tae tae dont even do that even though were close.. The. Only skinship well actually we dont do any skinship because taeyeon hates it..thats what i heard from people so i never really tried it..... Except for grabbing her arms while walking but i think she hates it cause she looks red... And shes red when shes mad or angry.... Urrrhgghhh stop thinking about her already... Shes happy now so dont make her sad anymore... I should be happy because shes not depress anymore...

that must be hard for her... Keeping the feeling for someone you love... Shes soo brave.. I want someone thats brave as her...

Jessica's Pov

im so happy on my way to school... I feel like somethings good was gonna happen and there was a good thing!

finally she confessed! I liked her since she saved me from the bullies..

FLASHBACK

im on my way to the cafeteria to meet my friends... It was the first week of september of 2011... I went to my locker when suddenly a girl pulled my hair...

js: ouch!!!!

bullies: hahahaha

js: let go of me!!

bullies: like that wil happen

js: what do you want!

bullies: you out of this school.. Your so ugly! You nerd! You dont belong to this school

js:.... Sob* 

bullies: awww shes crying... Poor baby.. Pulled the hair even more*

js: ouch!!! Sob*stop! Sob* please.....

someone: what are you guys doing?

bullies: none of your business! Go away!

someone: no... Let her go.. Before you get hurt...

bullies: pfftt whahahaha!! No way mind your ow-

the girl punched the bully that was pulling my hair...

the other start attacking her but she was fast and punched them back..

i closed my eyes.. I was scared..... 

It was quite... Are they dead?

Someone touched my arm... I flinch... 

Girl: dont worry i wont hurt you...

i finally opened my eyes... I saw a pretty girl in front of me 

i noticed her arm was bleeding.... I hugged her.. She got shock..

girl: lets go to the office..

js:....

girl: come!

js: who are you?

the girl smiled

girl: taeyeon.. Kim Taeyeon

js: Jessica.. 

Ty: lets go now... Before they wake up 

i finally realized that she beat them up... All of them.. My eyes widened

ty: i wont do that to anyone for no reason... So dont worry... They have no rights to hurt a pretty girl like you...

i smiled and blushed.. My heart was beating fast...

she went to my side and guide me to the office...

the rest were expelled from the school..

i saw her leaving and i didnt want her to leave so i grabbed her..

js: dont leave please

ty: smiled* okay... I wont...never..

that day we became friends instantly...and closer... And i fell for her.....

 

BACK TO REALITY...

we walked while we chatted... It was the best day of my life... 

We saw tiffany before ... She smiled.... A weak smile... Why? 

Im confuse? This is going to be a fun life! Right?