Realize...

Should I Let Go?

Tiffany's Pov 

i did not go to school for almost a week already because i dont have to face taeyeon... Im to scared to see her.. Too scared that i might get.. Get... Get.. Hurt. Ive been thinking about my feelings for taeyeon and still cant figure it out. 

I decided to go for a walk.. After 10 minutes of walking i went for a rest in a playground.. I stayed in the swing.. There was a little girl of the other swing...

girl: why are you sad?

i looked at the girl... She was smiling at me.. I smiled back

tf: because i hurt someone that is special to me

girl: ohhhh... Why?

tf: because i was jealous..

the girl move closer to me and pat my back...

girl: its okay.. My mom said if your feeling unhappy after making someone else sad it means that you love them very much...my dad made my mom sad and my dad felt that he is going to kill himself after he hurted my mom... Now they are back together and love each other very much... It just means that you love them like really LOVE them... You cant live without them...

The girl talks like shes older than me.. But she got a point there... The feeling that i felt for taeyeon is not just a normal like as a sister but i lLOVE her... How can i be soo blind of what im feeling for her.. She is the only one that makes me feel very special. Even siwon dont make feel special. Taeyeon respect every decisions i make unlike siwon who force me to do what he wants. Taeyeon can only make me feel like im a perfect person.. Even i have flaws in me she still think that its perfect and make feel that its nothing that i should worry about...

girl: are you going to keep doing that?

tf: oh? What?

girl: say everyhing you think? You know who ever this taeyeon she must be special to you.. Yo should apologize instead of waiting for nothing... I got to go.. My mom is going to get worry... Bye!!

tf: bye take care! And thank you!

the girl ran until she disappeared... I stayed there for 10 more minutes when i notice taeyeon with jessica.. Sigh* i wish that im the one with taeyeon...theyre heading this way?!?  I gotta hide! Cant face tayeon yet... I hid under the big slide .. 

They sat in the swing.. They talked for a while... 

Js:when should we do it

ty: dont worry... Soon very soon..

js: i want to get this thing over with already... We could done it that night...

ty: yeah i wasnt ready.. Not yet.. But im almost ready.. Just be patient jess.. 

Js: okay.. But i cant wait any longer... You know im very impatient...

ty: i know... I know..do you want me to do it in my house? 

Js: yeah! Thats going to be romantic...

What are they going to do?? Are they talking about ?!?!? Omg... Cant believe that taeyeon would be ready for that.. Shes too innocent!! Cant take it anymore!  

Tf: I LOVE YOU!

i scream on top of my lung.. I didnt know what got into me..

ty: what are you doing?

js: ill take m leave now...bye taeyeon..

ty: see you :) 

We are along now... AWKWARD.... This is going fun??