WAIT WHAT?!

Should I Let Go?

 

Taeyeon's Pov
I got home... I saw dad and mom.. They were looking at me.
Dad: princess... Are you sure you want to leave tommorrow?? I mean you can finish school here and after leave.. No one is going to take care of you there...
Mom: tae.. Listen to your dad.. My birthday is coming up and i dont want you to miss it... Can you stay a little bit longer...
Dad: yes... Dont w-
Ty: dad mom... I'll stay.. I'll stay here until i graduated..
Mom hugged me.. Really tight..
Mom: oh! Thank you! Thank you!! Soo much!!
Dad: good decision.. 
Ty: eyy~ dad i saw you tearing up.. Keke
I teased my dad.. I saw him turned red.
Dad: no i wasnt! I was.. I was.... 
Ty: just come here and hug your little princess already..
Dad hugged.. And next thing he did scared me! He carried me and spun me around! While screaming "she's not leaving!". I saw mom giggling at my dad's childish act.. I think i got that from my dad..'lol.....
Dad: ehem anyways... Hows tiffany?
He asked me while putting me down..
Ty: dad..... 
Dad: sorry.. But you know i really like tiffany.. I treat her as my daughter..
Ty: i know dad... Hmmm shes fine... I'll be sleeping now.. Night mom! Night dad! 
Mom&dad: good night!
 
No one's Pov
 Mr. Kim: honey... Im just gonna go meet someone.. I'll be back before 12.. Dont wait for me okay? Go to sleep now.. Bye!
Mrs. Kim: okay! But be careful!! Be back early!
Mr. Kim: yup! 
 
Mr. Kim went to a cafe close to their street.. There at least 5 people in that cafe.. Mostly the employees.. He seems to be waiting for someone.. Who??? 
The bell at the door rang.. Means theres another costumer.. And its no other than Mr. Hwang..
Kim:hey!! Buddy!! Long time no see!
Hwang:'what's up buddy?!
Mr. Kim pointed at the ceiling...Mr. Hwang laughed.. 
They were just talking about life and companies they own.. They were giving advice to each other on how to make their bussiness better.. 
But theres one thing that both guys want to really discuss... And its about there daughter...
Mr. Hwang: buddy.. I hate to see them like this..
Mr. Kim: yeah.. I know....
Mr. Hwang: what should we do then....
Mr.Kim: dont worry.. I already have a plan... 
Mr. Hwang: what?
Mr. Kim: CONTINUE... 
Mr. Kim whispered something to Mr. Hwang...
Mr. Hwang: ah huh! I like that! Lets do it..
Mr. Kim: AMERICA?
Mr. Hwang: yeahh AMERICA..
They decided to go home after.... Now they have plans to tell their wife.. Its the mission to "Get Them Back Together" operation...
 
Tiffany's Pov 
I saw my dad just came home.. Where did he go?
Tf: where were you mr. Hwang?
Dad: huhh?? Ohhh fany! You scared me for a sec. Uhh nothing.. I went to see a friend of mine.. We were just talking at a cafe close to our street...
Tf: hmmm...what did you talked about? And who is it.. You know i know everyone from your company and i can asked them  right now.. Right here... If they were with you.. So theres no point on lying to me dad...
Dad: you really want to know?
Tf: yes dad...
Dad: well i went to see a good friend of mine at the cafe... Its mr. Kim that im talking about... He and i were talking about our lives and bussiness... Hmmm.. Yeah thats it!
Tf: and???? I know your hiding something from me dad..
Dad: well... We talked about you guys... You know what i mean... We are planning to settle everything...just be friends with them.. I got to go.. I need some sleep.. Night!
 
I saw my dad walked up to his room... I knew he was up to something.. But i have feeling that its going to be something i will like.. I will let him go this time... Just this time...
 
No one's Pov
Everyone at school are now getting ready for 2nd semester.. Which means all of there schedule from the past will be nothing... New schedules are being handed in to students.. Some students love their new schedule while others complained... 
Taeyeon and Tiffany were back.. Back to normal.. Like nothing.. Happened.. Nothing happened between them. They decided that it's better if they forget about the past and just go with the flow.... They are friends.. They talk, tease... But nothing more than that...yulsic were happy that they finally are okay with each other...also taeyeon stopped dating people.. She stayed single.. For a while... For siwon... He found a new girlfriend.. Someone that he actually loves.. Her name is Suzy... She's a new girl.. She just came like one month ago... They were back to there old self.. Taeyeon being dorky, tiffany being cheerful and friendly , jessica being the ice princess, and yuri being the active one.. Four of them were back...
 
Lunch time.. 
Jessica wasnt with them this time... She got a detention to attend for sleeping too much in her english class. So its only Taeyeon and Tiffany.. They were eating in silence but it was comfortable for both of them... Taeyeon broke the silence..
Ty: i wont be seeing you that much... I'll be seeing you in the morning... We dont any class together.. And after that we will be graduating and i'll leave this country..
Tf: i thought of that too.. We dont even have lunch together... 
Ty....
Tf:.... 
Both were thinking hard...
Tf: tae....
Ty: yes fany?
Tiffany smiled when she heard her called her with her nickname...
Tf: i'll miss this... I'll miss you... Hey why dont you take the bus with me..?? I know you have a car but its better if you take the bus... Youre gonna feel less lonely.. And i always save you sat even no ones sitting on it..
Ty: yahh thats not nice for other people...
Tf: well you used to do that for me..
Ty: yeah.. But its different.. I know youre coming.. 
Tf: and im hoping that youre also coming..
Ty:..... I'd rather drive fany... I feel comfortable driving now...
Tf: i understand...
Tiffany sounded very down.. And it wasnt hard for taeyeon to notice it.. She needs to think to make fany happy again...
Ty: i got it!!! 
Tf: wah? What?!
Ty: YOU. ME. CAR. TOGETHER.
Tf: i dont think thats necesarry..
Ty: i insist... I can drive you home and even pick you up! 
Tf: hmmmm
Ty: just think about it.. Since we wont be seeing each other.... Like really rare.. It would be good if we come here at school earlier than the bus arrives.. More time for us to see each other! And also we can stay longer at school.. After school and still get home safely! Soo?? Are you up to it?
Tf: i guess.. You got a point there..alright im in.. 
Ty: yes!
Tf: but! I need to ask daddy...
Ty: okay.. Wait.. I'll call him..
Tf: wai what?!
Ty: shhhh!!
 
Ring... Ring......ring....ring....
Mr.hwang: hello? Kim Taeyeon?
Ty: yes this is kim taeyeon! Hi mr. Hwang! 
Mr. Hwang: oh! Hi! How are you? What can i do for you??
Ty: im good!! How are you? 
Mr. Hwang: im great!... So what is it i can do for you?
Ty: uhhh.. Can Tiffany.. 
Mr. Hwang: keep going..
Ty: can tiffany... Come with me?
Mr. Hwang: where?
Ty: car...
Mr. Hwang: come again?
Ty: ahh... Can i pick up/ drop off tiffany with my car for school days?
Mr. Hwang: *long silence*
Tf: tae long silence means no... I think... 
Ty: shhh.. So mr. Hwang what do you think?
Mr. Hwang: why are you calling me? For this? You dont need to ask me... I trust you already!! Soo its a yes taeyeon... 
Ty: really?!
Mr. Hwang: uh huh.. Just be careful with driving okay?
Ty: omg! Thank you!! And yes i will!! Take care! Bye!
 
Tiffany was patiently waiting.. 
Tf: soo?
Ty: its a no...
Tf: thats fine.... We can see each other some other tim-
Ty: kidding!!! Its a yes!!
Tf: omg! Kim taeyeon!! Yay!!!!!
 
Since that day.. Taeyeon drop off and pick up tiffany... They dont see each other that much anymore.. But they video chat each other or call.. They dont text.. Because they want to hear each other's voice...
 
Kim's Resident
The hwangs were invited for a dinner.. Everyone seems happy because they finally greet each other again.
Mr. Hwang: thank you kims for inviting us again...
The kims nodded there heads...
Mr. Kim: well today there is something i want to dicuss and by "i" i mean me and Mr. Hwang. 
Ty: what is it dad?
Mr. Hwang: everyone of you knows whats happening between taeyeon and tiffany right? 
They all nodded even tiffany and taeyeon.. 
Mr. Kim: we know that both of you ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER... 
Both taeyeon and tiffanh turned red... Tomato red..
Mr. Hwang: but unfortunately you cant together.. Living here...
They shook there heads... Taeyeon held tiffany's hand.. Tiffany was shock of the sudden contact coming from Taeyeon but she smiled at her...she miss her warm hand..
Mr. Kim: yess because Taeyeon will be leaving korea and move to america to take over my company... 
Taeyeon nodded..understanding everything... So far so good...
Mr. Hwang: yes.. Its sad that she will be leaving... But another sad story is that im planning to send tiffany away from home to...
Tf: what?! You didnt tell me anything...
Ty: tiff relax... I'll handle this... Ehem ehem..... WHAT?! IM MOVING AWAY AND SHES ALSO MOVING AWAY.. That will be hard for both us to see each other now!!! 
Tf: and i should the one to relax.....
Mr. Hwang: sorry honey.. You have to... Its a must... You are taking over my company also in Another country...and you are expected to marry with another company's kid. 
Ty: marry??? Why? 
Mr. Kim: also you kim taeyeon... You are expected to marry with another comapany's kid..
Mr. Hwang: this is a must.. For both of you.. You cant back out because my company is going to work with that company... And we decided to get to marry their kid..
Mr. Kim: yup! Also for you princess
Ty &tf: thats not fair!
Ty: how are you guys helping us? I thought you guys want us to be with each other...
Tf: yeah! Daddy!!! I cant marry this guy... Because i dont love him! I love taeyeon!
Ty: and i love her back!!
Mr. Kim & Mr. Hwang: were sorry but we cant do anything now...
Mr. Hwang: tiffany my company that youre taking over is located in AMERICA
Ty: ohh great! Just great! Now i have to see this guy's face.. 
Mr. Hwang: i think its not nice calling this kid "guy"
Ty: its a girl!! Woww!!! Ironic....
Mr. Kim: also for you tae.. Its a girl...
Tf: hahahah...what a coincedence! Taeyeon loves girl but the problem is that im the only GIRL she loves! And taeyeon is the only GIRL i love.. 
Ty: yeah!
Ty&tf: we want to know this disgusting kid's name....
Mr. Kim & mr. Hwang: they are not disgustin.. We actually like them..
Ty &tf: what ever.. Just say it.. I'll be living with this ugly person anyways... 
Mr. Hwang: her name is...
Mr. Kim: she is called..... 
Ty: called?? Name??whhat??
Hwang: KIM TAEYEON
Kim: HWANG TIFFANY..
Ty: oh tiff.. Shes not disgusting at all!! I know her! She lives here!!..... *long silence*
Tf: tae?.... *sigh*....3.....2.......1.....
Ty: WAIT WHAT!!!!
Everyone laughed even tiffany...
 
 
 
 
Preview: 
Ty: Fany!!! Look!!! 
Tf: what?!
Ty: shes so pretty!!
Tf: you want to be with her?
Ty: yes! I want her! Shes perfect... For me..
Tf:okay... But i get the handsome boy over there okay? 
Ty: sure! Whatever... 
 
Hi!!! Guys!!!! Ohhhhh preview... Who are they talking about??? New lover?? Maybe... Kekekeke you like this chapter??? Tell me..sooo COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!