Cabin Neighbour

Should I Let Go?

 

Taeyeon's Pov 
Everything in this place is amazing!! Everyone are having fun too. We met some people that live here. They were very nice to us since they said that its rare to see young adults visit the place. Its sad knowing that a very few number of people only know this beautiful place. Anyways.. Yulsic couple are also having a good time.. Especially jessica because she can sleep as long as she wants..while for yuri she's everywhere. She go fishings with the ajusshis sometimes or jogging around the area! Yuri is incharge of our food supplies and other stuff we have to buy like shampoo, toothpaste,etc. while for me im incharge of the cooking... Tiffany is incharge of cleaning... And last jessica is in charge of being incharge.. We cant really make her do anything because its either shes not good at it or shes just to lazy to do it.  The elders would sometimes give us fruit, vegestable, and even big fish! Tiffany hates fish well looking at the fish but she loves to ear them... The only thing that bothers me a lot lately is the guy that lives in the small cabin. Ive seen him number of times... Mostly at night when he sits in his porch thats is facing our cabin... He looks like his spying on us... I cant really see his face because its too far but i can see his actions.. He doesnt really go outside of the cabin in the morning... He comes at night. Weird.. I did not tell anyone about this dude beacause i dont others to be creep out by him... Ndont want to ruin our vacation by this guy..no way...im just gonna enjoy my relaxation here with my love...
 
Tiffany's Pov 
Omg! I love this place! I dont think i can go back and live in the city no. This place is awesome! People are so nice to us and they are funny too! Not even a sec that we were bored because there are so many things that we can do in this place! Weve been here for at least one week and three days! It went by so fast... I hate it but whatever because im enjoying every seconds of it anyways.... This is the best vacation i ever had.! For taeyeon she's having a lot of fun here. I noticed that she looks so much alive now because i know that she doesnt get a lot of sleep when we have school.. Now she sleep like a baby! She look more younger... I dont see any dark circles around her anymore.. Well thats bcause she puts cucumber on her eyes which jessica hates.. Thats why she do it early in the morning so that jssica wont see it... So far so good! There are no problem with this vacation and i hope there wont be any i the future.... 
 
No one's Pov 
Its morning when tiffany finally wakes up. As she opens her eyes she can smell a delicious food. Her stomach starts to make some whale sounds.. She then starts following the smell which leads her to her lover. Taeyeon is cooking their breakfast... She looks so busy... Tiffany cant help but to smile behind the little dork..then tiffany walks toward taeyeon and hug her from the waist. Taeyeon flinch when she can feel someone hugging her but starts to relax because she knows that its tiffany that is hugging her. 
 
Ty: morning beautiful
Tf: hmmmm good morning taetae
Ty: you hungry? Lets eat.. Lets not wait for yulsic... Theyre still sleeping.
Tf: yeah really hungry... And yeah they are still sleeping.. 
Ty: okay.. 
Tf: can we eat outside the porch? I want to feel the fresh air outside..
Ty: sure..we can watch the sunrise... It ll be good.. Okay go now and ill make our coffee okay?
Tf: okay!
 
Tiffany then head to the porch and wait. Soon taeyeon is outside with her. They starts to feed each other and tease each other.. An hour later... They re finally done with their food..
Ty:ahhh that was a good breakfast!
She starts stretching..
Tf: yeah.. Youre really good at cooking tae!
Tf: can we go for a walk? 
Ty: oh yeah! Im gonna ask you that too..
 
 
They started walking around the area... They would stop for a sec to say hi to the elders they meet... They were chatting while walking so it wasnt a quite walk.. They laugh and even tease each other..they were holding hands too.. Both latter were happy they took some pictures while they have there walk.... 30 minutes later...
Tf: tae.. Lets goo back. Maybe YULSIC is awake and looking for us..
Ty: okay! Lets?
Tf:lets!
 They start walking back again... As they walked towards the their cabin... Taeyeon saw a familiar car... She didnt know whos car it was but it looked bery familiar... She the. Saw the guy from the small cabin.. She saw him smriking but she still can see his face properly... She moved closer and then boom! She now know who is was.... Its the person she hate... The person she would love to kill right now... Shes right he was spying on them... He was waving at her with a smirk.... She will kill him..it was.....CHOI SIWON.....no other than CHOI SIWON...
 
Siwon's Pov
I saw then walking back to their cabin as i parked my car... I saw taeyeon looking at me... She can see properly because were too far from each other.... I smirked at her... She walked closer and widen her eyes.. Hahah priceless.. She clinch her fist... She looked mad... I waved at her.. And have her a smirk.. At the same time giving her a message that says "i'll ruin your vacation and taking tiffany away from you" and i think she got it because she walked faster towards their cabin dragging tiffany along.. Tiffany did not notice me because shes too distracted by other things around her....i think i need to start my plan since she now know im here... Lets start with introducing myself as their CABIN NEIGHBOUR....
 
 
 
 
Hi guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter and comment pls🙏🙏 yeah.. Im starting the revenge of siwon..ill give a preview...
 
Tf: whats wrong with you!
Ty: siwon!
Tf: i cant believe that your being jealous of little things like that! Urrggghhh 
Ty: i cant trust him...
Tf: NO... I cant trust you anymore....
Yr: guys.. Look.. Dont let siwon affect you relationship..
Js: tae.. C'mon...apologize
Ty: FOR WHAT?! TRYING TO SAVE OUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF THAT BI-
Tiffany slapped taeyeon...
Everyone frozed..
Ty: i should go back to the city now... And you should go back to him....
Tears came running down her cheeks
Tiffany's thought: what have i done?? 
 
Tada!! Thats the preview... The next chapter will change everything! Soo you better wait and see or read lololol bye now! Comment comment comment!!!