Sungyeol's meltdown

Woohyun's mistake

It took two days before Sungyeol snapped.

After the rest of Infinite found out about WooGyu (and Woohyun got his grease back), the two were less careful to hide their affection. Actually, Woohyun was just all round more affectionate to Sunggyu than he had been in months, both in private and around the other members. Suddenly Sunggyu felt like he spent most of his time blushing whilst his boyfriend said cheesey lines to him and cuddled and kissed him. 

The members didn't really mind though; although they were coupley it wasn't like they made out in front of the rest of the members, just pecks and sweet kisses. Plus, it was pretty funny to see Sunggyu so constantly embarassed and really, they were all just glad the two were happy.

But Sungyeol was a different story and after two days he made that pretty clear.

"I think we should all change rooms." Sungyeol stated out of the blue. The rest of Infinite turned to look, surprised, at Sungyeol. Myungsoo scowled slightly. Sungyeol continued without pause though.

"I think that considering Sunggyu and Woohyun are now a couple that they shouldn't room together."

"You sound like a possessive, homophobic mother Sungyeol," Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he said it, trying to emphasise how stupid Sungyeol was being. "Stop being such a prick."

His words only tightened Sungyeol's resolve and made him more aggitated.

"I think I should room with Woohyun, Sunggyu should room with Myungsoo and Sungjong should get the single room." Sungyeol continued, the only sign that he'd heard Myungsoo at all was the bitter inflection he put on his name when he said it.

All of them shared confused and worried looks whilst Sungyeol and Myungsoo just shot each other bitter looks. Both Sungyeol's objection to Sunggyu and Woohyun's relationship and his anger towards Myungsoo were out of character. Especially his anger towards Myungsoo. It wasn't like the two never fought but they always made up quickly with hardly enough time for the rest of them to even know they were fighting. 

To everyone's further surprise Sunggyu agreed to Sungyeol's demands. "Alright Sungyeol, we'll change room arrangements to the way you say."

Woohyun gave Sunggyu a surprised and slightly hurt look, doubt flashing across his features. Sunggyu shook his head slightly at him and gave him a reassuring look in return.

After breakfast Hoya and Dongwoo offered to clean up so the other five could move their things. 

"I'm going to shower first," Sungjong announced, "I feel super icky. I'll clean up after that."

Myungsoo nodded and Sungjong gave him a look. Sungyeol was too busy pretending to be busy that he didn't notice.

"Sungyeol," Myungsoo spoke the moment Sungjong was out of the room. "Why are you doing this? I know you don't like Woohyun but you're just being a complete dickhead with the way you're acting!" 

Sungyeol wished Myungsoo would leave him alone. He wished he'd stop trying to reprimand him and even worse, trying to understand. He would never understand, it would just be easier that he hated him and left him be.

Truth be told, very little of this was actually about Sunggyu and Woohyun dating. Under normal circumsatnces he couldn't have cared less about it after the initial surprise. He would've just spent his time trying to annoy and embarass Woohyun and cared nothing beyond that.

But these were not normal circumstances and Sungyeol refused to admit what was really going on. He thought that maybe if he never admitted to anyone, including himself, that maybe it would cease to be true.

So far it wasn't working.

"Oh shut up Myungsoo!" Sungyeol snapped at the visual. "Stop trying to force youre beliefs on me!"

"Beliefs? BELIEFS?!" Myungsoo raised his voice further in apparent shocked disgust. "They're not beliefs Sungyeol! It's called being a DECENT human being!"

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and Myungsoo finally snapped.

"You know what Sungyeol? You sicken me with the way you're acting right now! You can stay in this room, I'll move, so just leave so I don't have to look at you any longer!" Myungsoo's voice was low and threatening, and Sungyeol knew he was dead serious.

Sungyeol scoffed, "fine, easier for me." And with that he walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

                                                                *                                             *                                                  *

"Why did you agree to Sungyeol's room swap demand?" Woohyun asked the minute they were in their room.

Sunggyu turned around to look at Woohyun, holding his hands in his, "I don't want to swap rooms Woohyun, trust me, but I think something is seriously wrong with Sungyeol and Myungsoo."

"I just think they keep fighting because Sungyeol's being, as Myungsoo put it, a prick."

Sunggyu sighed, "I don't really buy this whole homophobic thing to be honest."

Woohyun gave Sunggyu a confused look, "what do you mean buy it?"

"Think about it Woo, if you were homphobic and found out two of your same bandmates were dating, what would you do? Something more serious than ask them to change rooms, I'm sure."

Woohyun thought about it; Sunggyu had a point, if he was truly anti their relationship he could easily ruin it by simply telling the managers or even the press.

"Plus, Sungyeol isn't mailicious, sure, you and him fight a lot but it isn't malicious, I mean I've never witnessed him make a truly personal, hurtful comment towards you."

Woohyun nodded, this was also true. The only times Sungyeol had said something that truly hurt Woohyun were by accident and when he found out he always apologised.

"So why is he bothering to act this way then?"

Sunggyu shook his head, "I don't know but I think it has more to do with Myungsoo than us."

"So you think it might be best for them to have some time apart?"

Sunggyu nodded, "that and with one of us in rooming with one of them we might be able to work out what's going on."

Woohyun sighed, "fair enough," he squeezed Sunggyu's hands, "I'll miss you though."

Sunggyu blushed, "I'll literally be next door Hyun."

Woohyun pouted, "you may as well be in a different country!"

Sunggyu chuckled, "not quite."

                                                                          *                                       *                                         *

Two weeks passed and Sungyeol had perfected the art of being a prick. He knew exactly what to say and do to make Myungsoo mad at him. Anytime the visual was around he made sure to make a comment or do something that would make the Myungsoo continue to hate him.

It was kind of sad how being so close to someone came with the perks of knowing how to make them hate you.

When him and Woohyun had first become roommates Woohyun had asked Sungyeol if something was bothering him. Sungyeol had just shrugged and gotten into bed, putting on headphones and ignoring the vocal. He could tell both parts of the WooGyu couple suspected that there was something else the matter with him but he could also tell that they weren't sure what and so long as that was the case, Sungyeol didn't care what their suspicions were.

Sungyeol spent most of his time with earphones on, only talking to the other members when necessary.

In a way, Sungyeol was incredibly grateful that Woohyun and Sunggyu had gotten together when they did. If they hadn't have he'd have had to work much harder to find something to blame his meltdown on.

In another way, he was sad that he was so easily belived.

It was a Friday afternoon and Sungyeol had just come back from a walk to try and clear his head a bit. Putting up a face everyday was taking it's toll on him and he really wished he could tell everyone the truth at times.

But he knew it wasn't worth it.

The air had helped a bit but eventually Sungyeol had had to come back. He headed straight for his room, not feeling up to talking to anyone.

When he got their he was surprised to find Woohyun there, seemingly waiting for him. 

He held up his phone, "I challenge you to a game of 'Temple run'."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "why should I?"

"If you win I'll do anything you say for month." 

Sungyeol gave Woohyun a sceptical look. There had to be more to this deal...

"And if I lose?"

"You give me the next two hours of your time to tak to you, no earphones, no leaving."

Sungyeol didn't have to try very hard to guess what Woohyun was going to use those two hours to do and he didn't really feel like going through that interrogation.

At the same time though, he struggled not to accept the challenge. He was better at games than Woohyun and loved to beat the vocal at them. He'd beaten Woohyun at 'Temple run' on multiple occasions before anyway so it really didn't seem likely that Woohyun would win this time. Plus, if he backed out, Woohyun would bring it up all the time, he knew it.

"Sure."

Woohyun smirked, "okay, three games each, person with the highest score wins."

Sungyeol couldn't help but be suspicious of Woohyun's confidence but chose to ignore it, writing it off as bluffing.

Fifteen minutes later it became apparent that it hadn't been bluffing.

"You've GOT to be cheating!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he watched Woohyun play his third game, his score over double Sungyeol's best one of his three.

"Nope, I just practiced for two weeks." Woohyun stated.

"You forgot to mention that when we made the deal!" Sungyeol whined.

"You didn't ask," Woohyun poked out his tongue, finally losing the game.

Sungyeol groaned and fell back on the bed, pulling a pillow over his face.

"Well, looks like I've got you for two hours!" Woohyun said gleefully.

Sungyeol cursed from under the pillow. 'Maybe I should just suffocate myself with this pillow and save myself the next two hours of pain' Sungyeol thought.

Instead, he put the pillow and sat up, facing Woohyun. "Fine, what do you want to talk to me about? If you want me to apologise for my behaviour, I'm sorry but I'm also not going to say I'm going to stop." Sungyeol hoped Woohyun would take the bait and get hung up on Sungyeol's nasty behaviour towards him and Sunggyu.

Woohyun scowled and Sungyeol thought he'd succeeded. 

Then Woohyun spoke.

"Sungyeol, do you have feelings for Myungsoo?"

Sungyeol struggled to control his expression, not expecting Woohyun to hit the nail on the head. Hearing it said aloud was so much worse than he'd thought it would be as well. All of the pretending, all of that refusing to admit it suddenly felt so useless. Now it had been said aloud it felt so true. Now it had been said aloud he really felt like all was lost. Like everything was in disarray. That things could never be good again.

And Sungyeol couldn't control his expression any longer. His brave face slipped and next thing he knew, he was crying.

Hey! It didn't take me like a month to update! Wooo!

tumblr_m7qffpEUAX1qemxvpo1_500.gif

Bet you thought all the angst in this story was over.... WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

yeolwink.gif

Sorryyyyyy~ I did tell you there was a reason for Sungyeol being so angry all the time thought, didn't I? Well, know you know the start of the story! The rest of it comes next update!!

tumblr_lv8r3bGDVr1qbzpibo1_400.gif

I'm giving you all these hints lol~ Just a peek at things; Like this gif :P

tumblr_mb677l5q5K1rs97fco1_500.gif

But anyway! I hope you guys liked this chapter! And if you guys have any good MyungYeol fics you can reccommend me, leave them in the comments please! I'd really appreciate it!! And leave other comments too ㅋㅋㅋ Like tell me what you thought of this chapter! Oh, also, leave me links to Infinite videos~ I'm asking for so much! Sorryyyyyy! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

tumblr_ml9fkscaw41so8urzo2_500.gif

Anyway! I love you all lots and I hope you liked this chapter! I'll try and update again soon! <33333333333