Where do we go from here?

Woohyun's mistake

Woohyun awoke, feeling warm and comfortable. He snuggled in closer to the warmth, breathing in the comforting scent. His eyes were still shut as he struggled to decide whether he really wanted to wake up just yet, considering how comfortable he felt.

Then suddenly all of the previous days events rushed back to him and his eyes flew open.

Sunggyu was still asleep. He looked peaceful and his breathing was slow and steady. Woohyun was acutely aware of the fact that Sunggyu had his arms around him, their positions remaining unchanged from the previous night. It was a bittersweet thing to wake up to; Woohyun felt both completely safe and content, and anxious and upset at the same time. It was what he had wanted for so long now but not in the way he had wanted.

I'm so sorry Woohyun

The thought of Sunggyu's words made Woohyun's throat close over and he wanted so bad to get up and run away, but he didn't want to wake the sleeping leader. 

So instead he continued to lie there, enclosed in Sunggyu's warmth, his smell surronding him and his soft breathing all that he could hear. Woohyun knew that if he kept his eyes open, he was going to do something stupid, so he closed his eyes and let his mind wander.

With his eyes closed he could pretend that this wasn't a consequence of pity. That he woke up every morning in Sunggyu's warm embrace. And that when Suggyu awoke, he would smile at the younger and peck him on the lips before saying a quiet good morning. That when they got up, they'd hold hands and cuddle. That they were together.

But they weren't. And because of last night, he now knew they never would be.

Woohyun felt Sunggyu stirr and he kept his eyes shut tight, hoping that Sunggyu would just get up and leave him there, but Sunggyu didn't move.

After a minute, Woohyun opened his eyes slowly to see if the leader had gone back to sleep. But he was met by puffy hamster eyes, not fully open and alert but open at the very least. Sunggyu smiled softly at the younger boy.

"I knew you were awake," he said quietly, chuckling softly, "you're terrible at pretending to be asleep you know."

Woohyun felt a slight blush tinge his cheeks. Sunggyu had a slightly hoarse morning voice that, combined with his adorable chuckle was making it hard for him to resist the urge to kiss him. He averted his eyes from the older in an attempt to hep control his feelings.

Then suddenly, Woohyun heard Sunggyu's soft "good morning" and felt lips press against his forehead.

Both men froze.

Then, without thinking, Woohyun shoved Sunggyu away. A thud was heard as Sunggyu hit the floor, pulling Woohyun with him by accident. Woohyun landed on top of the older man and he heard Sunggyu groan underneath him but Woohyun couldn't bring himself to ask the leader if he was okay. He was freaking out, and the fact that he could feel every inch of Sunggyu's body against his own right now was not helping him think straight.

He scrambled up, trying to get off Sunggyu as quickly as he possibly could. He stood and without a word he ran out the door and into Hoya and Dongwoo's room, not stopping to check if either of them were in the room and instead going straight into their bathroom and getting into the shower.

What the  had Sunggyu kissed him for?! Woohyun's head couldn't stop spinning and his breathing was erratic. He heard knocking on the door and Dongwoo calling his name but he couldn't bring himself to respond.

Instead he slid down the wall and pulled his knees up to his chest and let the water from the shower mix with his tears as he tried not to fall apart.

 

Sunggyu stayed on the ground. He couldn't bring himself to move. 

He'd ed up.

Like really ed up.

What the  was he thinking?! Why had he done that?!

Well, he knew why he'd done it. He'd done it because he wanted to. He'd felt an uncontrollable urge to kiss the younger boy.

So he had.

.

He heard the door slam open and he guessed that it was either Dongwoo or Hoya but he still couldn't bring himself to move. In all honesty, the fall from the bed had quite hurt, not to mention having Woohyun land on top of him as well.

There was silence for a minute and then Sunggyu heard Hoya's voice.

"He's in our shower, crying from what I could hear. He wouldn't respond to Dongwoo's calls and he's locked the door. What the  did you do this time?"

Sunggyu slowly sat up to face the rapper, "I... I..." he didn't know what to say. 

"Why is he crying?" Hoya's tone was aggressive. 

Sunggyu noted the appearance of Dongwoo, who looked extremely concerned.

"I...I..." Sunggyu couldn't seem to form any words. 

"I ed up." 

"Yeah, that much had already been gathered." Hoya's tone was harsh and Dongwoo gave him a look, trying to tell him to lay off a little.

"We ended up falling asleep with me holding him last night and so this morning I woke up and he was in my arms and he was pretending to be asleep and I made a comment about how bad he is at pretending to be asleep and he blushed and I just, I didn't think and I told him good morning and I kissed him on the forehead." Sunggyu blurted out the story in a rush of words.

He heard Hoya sigh. "You're both such idiots."

"Why are you on the floor then?" Dongwoo inquired. 

Sunggyu sighed, "after I kissed him on the forehead, he shoved me away and I fell out of bed. I accidently pulled him with me though so he fell on me, then freaked out further and ran out of the room."

Both Dongwoo and Hoya sighed in unison. "For god sakes Sunggyu," Hoya sounded exsaperated, "isn't this a pretty clear indication that you reciprocate his feelings?!"

Sunggyu groaned and put his head in his hands, "I know but I just don't want to be wrong! I can't deal with causing him that much pain!"

"I understand your hesitation Sunggyu," Dongwoo spoke this time, "but I think it's fairly clear that you do like him back. I think maybe you're being over cautious and by doing so you're actually hurting him and yourself."

Sunggyu sighed, still not looking up, "he told me he's in love with me."

The room went deathly silent and when Sunggyu looked up he saw that the other two men were frozen and their faces had looks of shock on them. But before anyone could say anything, Sunggyu's phone went off.

He pulled it out of his pocket and saw that it was the manager.

"Hello?"

"Sunggyu, we're going to have to head back to Seoul a bit earlier than planned."

Sunggyu's reply was worried, "is everything alright?"

"Yeah, it's all fine."

Relieved but confused he asked for the details. "Okay, well how much time do I have to get everyone ready? Have you told the other three?"

"No, only you need to come back early."

"Huh? Why?"

What the manager said next made Sunggyu's eyes go wide and he only managed to utter an "okay" before he hung up.

The other two men watched him, waiting for him to fill them in on what was going on but Sunggyu seemed to be in shock. After a minute, Dongwoo could no longer take it, "what was that about?"

Sunggyu slowly looked up at the two and then a smile spread across his face, "I'm getting a solo album." 

A/N Sorry that this was short and boring! It's going somewhere, I promise!

tumblr_mkrtfvzigm1rxptryo2_250.gif

Also sorry that it took me awhile to update! I'm on holidays now so I should update more! 

377454_169516159813652_100002658084263_2 Just saying.

To make up for my bad updates and short chapter, I'm going to reccomend you guys my favourite WooGyu stories~ Here we go:

Sleep: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/704747/sleep-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun- (The storyline is really interesting and Woohyun and Sunggyu's interactions are precious)

Woogyu collection: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/384315/woogyu-collection-angst-fluff-infinite-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun (All oneshots, some very sad and angsty and some cute and fluffy, all wonderfully written and really you in)

Happiness: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662851/happiness-angst-fluff-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun-oneshots (Another collection of oneshots, all realy interesting)

friends with a god: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/348108/-friends-with-a--god-infinite-myungyeol-romance--woogyu--yadong (Very ty and I find it quite amusing tbh. Might not be everyone's cup of tea though)

For...: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/368616/for-infinite-oneshot-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun (It's sort of like oneshots but they're all linked in. It's cute yet sad at the same time. Woohyun and Sunggyu are idols and it shows a very raw perspective about it)

The absence of you: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/646053/the-absence-of-you-infinite-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun- (Hoping for an update on this one~ very cute but bittersweet)

Aphrodisiac's oneshot collection: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/458235/aphrodisiac-s-oneshot-collection-requests-oneshot (This author is gorgeous, I love her stories and her one 'Coffee at one o'clock' as seen below, is my favourite fanfiction ever! Her oneshots are precious~)

AND MY ABSOLOUTE ALL TIME FAVOURITE EVER OMFG: Coffee at one o'clock: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/389648/coffee-at-1-o-clock-infinite-myungyeol-sungjong-woogyu-yadong-crack-zeakevin (Just read it. No description, you just need to read it.)

I hope you guys enjoy at least some of these! I'll try and update again soon! 

tumblr_mbuzatxNZo1rz5ioyo1_500.gif (none of these gifs are relevant haha~)

Love you all! <33333