The YaDong Detectives

Woohyun's mistake

"Okay," Hoya started speaking the moment Dongwoo opened the door, "I need you to tell me all that Sunggyu said and did this morning before he left because I have a feeling I know what's going on but I need to know what's been going on this morning."

Dongwoo chuckled, "morning to you too Hoya, yes I did sleep well thank you."

Hoya rolled his eyes, "we don't have time dude, give me a run down."

Dongwoo walked over to his bed and sat down, expecting Hoya to follow suit. When he looked back though he realised Hoya hadn't moved, instead staring at the mess on the floor.

"What happened here?!" There were hairbrushes, hair product, clothes, bedding, towels and other things Hoya couldn't quite identify, all over the floor.

"Sunggyu," Dongwoo sighed, "I think that pretty much sums up how this morning was. I've never seen him so frantic in my life, he just kept saying 'he always looks so good so I need to too' or something like that."

"He said 'he always looks good'?" the question threw Dongwoo, he hadn't noted the pronoun.

"Yeah...I think so... I wasn't really paying attention..." He looked up at Hoya who was still standing in the doorway but now had a much more smug expression. "What?"

"Well, this morning I was in a room with Woohyun, as you know," Dongwoo nodded uncertainly, not sure how this linked in with Sunggyu's behaviour, "and Woohyun was acting in much the same way that Sunggyu seemingly was; rushing around, trying on outfits over and over, doing and redoing his hair." Hoya could see Dongwoo slowly fitting the pieces together as he spoke, "last night when I put Sunggyu to bed he asked me to set an alarm for him because he had a date at nine. This morning Woohyun had to be somewhere looking immaculate by nine."

"Sunggyu said if he was rejected he would kill me. Surely if he was meeting Woohyun he wouldn't have to worry about that..." Dongwoo questioned, not wanting to jump to conclusions.

At this, Hoya finally moved from the doorway to come and sit next to Dongwoo. "Sunggyu has been away for 2 months. He's hardly spoken to Woohyun in that time. My guess is that he confessed to Woohyun the other day and said he'd give him space to think, that's Sunggyu's style. Hence why he couldn't sleep in his own room last night."

"So you think they're meeting this morning to confirm they like each other?" Dongwoo asked, eyes lighting up at the thought.

Hoya simply nodded but Dongwoo's excitement overflowed from the simple gesture and he hugged the other rapper. "OH MY GOD THEY'RE FINALLY GOING TO BE HAPPY!" He exclaimed, bouncing slightly whilst still hugging the other rapper. Hoya felt a slight blush creep across his cheeks at the action but he couldn't help but smile; the way Dongwoo cared for others was so endearing.

 Dongwoo finally pulled back after a few minutes once his excitement had died down. 

"Do you think they've left the dorm?" He asked Hoya, "because I really really  want to ask them about this!"

"Whoever that is, ask them quick because everyone has to leave the dorm for the day, manager's orders." Sunggyu's voice startled them both and they spun around to look at the doorway.

Then Hoya smirked. 

"What, the manager wants all of Infinite but you and Woohyun to leave? So you two can have some alone time? Is that it?" Hoya teased, his smirk growing even bigger as Sunggyu flushed a bright shade of red.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I never said Woohyun or I was exempt from-" but before he could finish his sentence, Dongwoo had run over and hugged him.

"He said yes right?" Hoya continued to interrogate the leader, chuckling at the shocked look on Sunggyu's face.

"I don't know what you're on about and why is Dongwoo hugging me?!" 

Suddenly Dongwoo laughed, "no need to glare at me like that!" 

Hoya and Sunggyu looked at each other in confusion, not understanding who he was talking to.

"I'm not glaring! Shut up dinosaur!" Woohyun's voice was heard from somewhere outside of the room. Hoya chuckled when he spotted a goofy grin on Sunggyu's face at the sound of Woohyun's voice and then laughed harder when the leader went red upon being caught.

"WOOHYUN! COME HERE!" Hoya yelled out, still chuckling as Sunggyu was now attempting to escape Dongwoo's vice like hug.

"Dongwoo, let me go!"

"Not until you admit what's going on!"

"I don't know what you mean!"

"What do you want Hoya? I'm busy" Woohyun complained as he walked in the door, trying to act nochalant but both Dongwoo and Hoya saw him glance at Sunggyu and smile slightly.

"How can you be busy? Sunggyu is here," Hoya teased, delighted to see both of them go red. He was enjoying making the WooGyu couple embarrassed far too much.

Sunggyu had given up struggling against Dongwoo and had decided to instead just let his body go limp, whining quitely to be let go.

"Dongwoo, I think you should let Sunggyu go," both Sunggyu and Dongwoo looked at Hoya in surprise, Sunggyu's surprise more hopeful than Dongwoo's though.

"But only if he agrees to hug Woohyun."

Sunggyu groaned whilst Dongwoo's face lit up and Woohyun's was somewhere inbetween.

"Fine fine fine, let me go, let me go." Sunggyu huffed, squirming out of Dongwoo's grip and walking over Woohyun. Thinking Hoya and Dongwoo couldn't see his face he gave Woohyun a warm smile before hugging him a lot tighter than he had intended, giving himself away.

Dongwoo practically screeched.

"THEY SO ARE DATING OH MY ING GOD DID YOU SEE THAT THAT WAS SO CUTE!"

Upon his words Sunggyu's head dropped onto Woohyun's shoulder and Hoya heard him mutter something about murder. His threat was drowned out by more of Dongwoo's screeching as Woohyun had begun to Sunggyu's hair.

"THIS is why I wasn't going to TELL you two YET!" Sunggyu exclaimed, whirling around to face the other two. 

"Pfffttt, did you really think niether of us would figure out that you two were going to see each other? You gave it away by saying you had a date today at nine! Then Woohyun's acting like a madman, trying on forty eight million outfits like a billion times each and says he has to meet someone at nine! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out!" 

Woohyun was now a bright red, not appreciating Hoya ratting him out. "Shut up Hoya."

"Oh don't feel embarrassed, you should've seen Sunggyu this morning, he styled his hair so many times I thought it was going to fall out! He was so worried about looking good enough for you!" Dongwoo was geniunely trying to comfort Woohyun but he'd forgotten that in doing so he was embarrassing the other half of WooGyu. And that half looked murderous.

That is until he noticed the smile on Woohyun's face. Sunggyu suddenly forgot what he'd been mad about and couldn't care to try and remember.

He really just wanted to be having alone time with Woohyun right now and he was so close, having convinced all the other members to leave the dorm but these two.

It was time to get them out.

"Okay you two, you've had your fun, you've found out what you wanted to, so can you please leave so that we can have our first date?" Sunggyu was polite yet menacing at the same time and all three of them knew that when he used that tone he meant buisness.

Hoya grabbed two hats and after putting one on himself and the other on Dongwoo he slung an arm around Dongwoo's shoulders.

"Okay, we're out. See you guys later." He said as he pulled a gushing Dongwoo out the door, only pausing to call back "USE PROTECTION!"

There was a moment of silence, both of them half expecting the two idiots to burst back through the door yelling "JOKES". After a few minutes passed the two felt sure they were alone.

Sunggyu turned to Woohyun and smiled, "thank god they're gone!"

Woohyun chuckled making Sunggyu smile even more. 

Then Woohyun's stomach rumbled.

This time Sunggyu chuckled, "hungry Woo?"

"Of course I am! I woke up at like 5am to be ready on time for someone!" Woohyun teased.

"You did not, I saw you asleep at 8:30!" Sunggyu rebuked, then realised what he'd just said. "I mea-"

"Kim Sunggyu! Were you watching me sleep!" Woohyun pretended to be shocked, holding a hand to his chest, "What a you are!"

"Oh shut up! You were sleeping in my bed!" Sunggyu threw back.

Woohyun feigned innocence, "was I? Oh I must have stumbled into the wrong bed last night, I was very tired..."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, "shut up Hyun, you can't bull me."

Woohyun rolled his eyes right back at him, "doesn't matter, I know why you were staring at me anyway."

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow, "really? And why was that?"

"Dongwoo said you were trying to look good enough for me, you had to look at the real deal to work out what to wear." Woohyun teased.

"Ugh stupid Dongwoo and his stupid big mouth" groaned Sunggyu. "Can we please forget that he ever said that?"

Woohyun's face went from teasing to loving, "I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"Because I spent all morning trying to look good enough for you and the fact that you thought you had to do the same for me, whilst absurd, makes me feel happy." 

Sunggyu had no response to that.

Luckily, Woohyun's stomach responded for him.

"Okay, I really need food."

Sunggyu chuckled and slipped his hand into Woohyun's, noticing the way the boy smiled at the action and how soft and nice his hand felt.

"Alright, how about we order some food to be delievered and watch a movie?" Sunggyu suggested and Woohyun smiled.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we do."

A/N Well it's been a long time hasn't it... Sorry... I'm 18 and graduated from school with a job now~ Wow how things have changed... So, I kind of didn't get to the date...Sorry... I felt like writing a bit of a silly bit~ I hope you didn't mind a bit of YaDong! And I PROMISE the date for next chapter, okay???

I hope you've all been well! And I hope you like this chapter!

I love you all lots!!! <333333333333333333333