Out of hiding

Woohyun's mistake

Hoya realised a second too late what Sungyeol really meant when he said he was going to the bathroom. Just as he was about to get up and stop the beanpole member a loud "Oh.My.God." was heard and Hoya knew he was too late.

Hoya mentally kicked himself; it may not be his responsibility as such but he still should've realised and stopped the nosey member. He hoped that the three members wouldn't react too badly to the news. Sure, he didn't know everything but from what he'd observed of the WooGyu couple, Woohyun was only just beginning to come out of his shell and act like the greaseball he used to. At this point in time Sunggyu was still the more affectionate one, obviously trying to coax Woohyun into believing this was all real and wasn't going to disappear.

He thought back to when he and Dongwoo had interrogated Sunggyu about their first date:

"He's so shy" Sunggyu had told them, "I've never seen Woohyun so shy in my life."

"You left him in limbo for a long time," Dongwoo had replied gently, not wanting to sound accusatory. "He had resigned himself to the fact that you would never return his feelings and then suddenly you did. It's going to take him some time to get comfortable in the relationship."

Sunggyu had sighed, "I know. I wish it hadn't taken me so long to figure it out; I'm not very good at being the more affectionate one."

"I'll say," Hoya had muttered teasingly, earning a glare from the leader.

"Don't worry," Dongwoo had patted Sunggyu's back comfortingly, "eventually he'll stop being apprehensive and then you'll miss this. You're dating the greasest man in history, don't forget that."

Sunggyu had rolled his eyes but smiled, "I know, I know."

Hoya sighed, hopefully Sungyeol wasn't about to put another massive bump in the road of their relationship; they'd gone through more than enough of them already he reckoned.

At that moment Sungyeol appeared in the loungeroom, standing there with wide eyes and heavy breathing, having run from one end of the dorm to the other.

"S-S-Sun....W-Woo...I..." He seemed to be struggling to put what he'd witnessed into a coherent sentence and he stopped, taking a deep breathe before finally forming the sentence he was struggling to word.

"Sunggyu and Woohyun-"

"Are dating." Sunggyu cut in, not letting Sungyeol finish as him and Woohyun came into the room, hand in hand.

There was silence for a moment and then, to everyone's surprise, Myungsoo turned to Sungjong and put out his hand; "you owe me five bucks."

Sungjong let out an annoyed cry before pulling five dollars out and handing it to Myungsoo who smiled triumphantly.

"You KNEW?!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"I didn't know," Myungsoo responded, not looking up from his five dollars, "but I had a hunch."

"Why didn't you tell ME?!" 

"Because you'd never part with your money," he responded simply then upon seeing Sungyeol's outraged expression he gestured towards Hoya and Dongwoo. "I'd be more annoyed at them if I were you, I think they actually knew."

Hoya gave Myungsoo a 'why-would-you-do-that' look but the visual merely shrugged, finally pocketing his money.

To Hoya and Dongwoo's relief though, Sungyeol the WooGyu couple instead.

"How long has this been a thing?!"

"A month tomorrow," they both answered, then looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh what?! I could've gotten my money a month ago!" Myungsoo whined.

Sungjong whacked the visual on the arm, "shut up!" 

Suddenly something occured to Hoya and he couldn't resist the urge to ask.

"Hey Sungyeol?" Sungyeol turned his menacing gaze onto the rapper but he continued anyway, "did you see them kissing?" Sungyeol pulled a face that Hoya assumed meant yes so he continued, "were they smiling?" Sungyeol pulled the same face again and Hoya gave a triumphant "HA!"

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and Woohyun scoffed, "jeesh, nosey Hoya."

"So NONE of you are surprised or bothered by this?!" Sungyeol exclaimed, still unable to comprehend how he was the only one unaware and annoyed by this.

Everyone either shrugged or shook their head.

"What about the fact that Sunggyu's our LEADER?! Aren't you concerned that he might make biased decisions now?!"

Myungsoo snorted, "his decisions have always been biased, Yeol, come on."

"Hey!" Sunggyu exclaimed at the accusation, "what's THAT supposed to mean?!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "it means that Woohyun has always had first priority to you and we all know it."

Upon hearing this, Woohyun grinned and Sunggyu opened his mouth to argue and then closed it, only making Woohyun grin more.

"Have I always been your favourite GyuGyu?" Woohyun  asked Sunggyu in a cutsie voice as he hugged Sunggyu's arm. Sunggyu's eyes went wide and his face flushed red, surprised by Woohyun's sudden affection. 

Hoya on the other hand saw straight away what had happened; the great greaseball had finally appeared and he was here to stay. 

Sunggyu seemed to realise this and glanced across at Dongwoo who merely smiled with a look that said 'I told you so'

"Okay, well I'm glad we got this sorted and I got my money," Myungsoo interuppted, earning another glare from Sungjong about the money, "but I want to watch this film so you two may stay or you may leave but if you're staying please don't make out."

"No point staying then," Woohyun shrugged and then turned back to Sunggyu, "isn't that right~"

Sunggyu blushed again and then just shook his head, obviously taken aback by Woohyun's sudden upscale in grease but following him out of the lounge anyway, ignoring the chuckles of the two rappers.

Once they reached their room Woohyun pulled Sunggyu into a kiss, surprising the leader.

When they broke apart Sunggyu couldn't help but ask, "where'd all this confidence suddenly come from? Not that I mind but-"

"From you." Woohyun cut him off, kissing him agan after answering before continuing. "You just straight out told them all and didn't act worried or make excuses and it made me confident." Woohyun kissed him again. 

"And now they all know you're mine and I hope you know I'm never going to let you go." Woohyun finished, hugging Sunggyu.

Sunggyu chuckled, "it's good to see you confident Woo," Sunggyu said, returning the hug, "even if I'm sure you're going to embarass me with your grease."

There was a pause and the Sunggyu spoke again, "and I'm never letting you go either."

Were you guys like

tumblr_mq3z7vZHfw1szl3y4o1_500.gif

when you saw that I updated???? I'm sorry it always takes me so long...

So, I know, Sungyeol seems awful, but next chapter will EXPLAIN IT ALL!

You'll probably only have to wait two months for it ....

Sungyeol 2,

So, I hope you guys enjoyed tis chapter! All fo Infinite know now and Woohyun's got his grease back! Yay!

Thank you for reading, comment please! I love reading your comments!

I love you all!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mqtjfpcNOq1surhiro1_500.gif

P.S. To make up for taking so long to update (and for it not being  a very long update), here are some Woogyu oneshots I read and loved that you guys should read! Enjoy!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1610651

http://myeongdong.livejournal.com/4408.html

http://aquariuslover.livejournal.com/65174.html

http://halcyondusk.livejournal.com/4943.html

Enjoy!