5 day later can change a lot

So whos my Princess?

Jessica POV:

Jessica: YoonA! open the door please! Its been 5 days! I'm leaving today please just talk to me, im not mad.

Its been 5 days, and YoonA refuses to leave her room , other then for performances and her schedules. And even when she does , she wouldnt talk to me,she can barely look me in the eyes, I cant tell wether is cause YoonA's mad or just very sorry. Shes only talkes to Yuri about it, Yuri told me that shes sorry, but she cant help feeling a little mad or jelous over it. I cant understand how YoonA's felt, since ive never been in her position , but i can only try. I'm leaving for the palace today, and I want to talk to YoonA before i leave. 

Me and Donghae have been posing for magazine covers, and photo shots. He seems to be the only one of YoonA's side. Hes quite mad at me actually. Hes mad at me because he thinks that I've cause YoonA  to be depressed, that it was my fault  that YoonA trippped me. 

Donghae: ay jessica. lets go we need to leave , say your good byes and let leave.

Jessica: okay donghae, ill be there.

Jessica: UNNIES!! im leaving now, im going to miss you guys soo much but ill still be at all the performances!! Saranghae!

Snsd: Bye Sica! Saranghae!

And that was the end of that. I left without even a word to YoonA.

------------------------------( in the car )

Jessica: Donghae, please dont be mad at me. I just want you to know,  that i myself dont want YoonA to be upset either.

Donghae: No, Jessica, im sorry, ive been thinking.... its kind of un reasonable for me to be mad at you.

Jessica: Then we've come to understanding?

Donghae: yes. but the understanding is that we'll get along, but we will never love eachother. Its impossible.

Jessica: of course...

Donghae: Jessica, i need to tell you something.

Jessica: yes, continue

Donghae: jessica, i plan on keeping up an affair with YoonA , even after we marry.

Jessica: I see ..

Donghae: I'm sorry Jessica.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I didnt know what to say, how can someone who seems so nice be so cruel. This shouldnt even matter to me, its not like i want to get married. Its just , an affair? I'll be always and forever married, to a man who is having an affair. the sad thing is that man is making me love him . why? I dont know, its just seeing how much he loves YoonA , makes me think that maybe that love would one day be mine. But that was made very clear to be impossible.

----------------------------------- ( at the palace)

Chung-Hee ( servant) : Jessica, welcome to your new home.

Jessica: Thankyou, chung .

Chung -hee : let me bring you to your room.

Jessica: Oh alright.

Chung-Hee:  Jessica, you will temporarly be staying in the guest room, since you are not yet married. Once you are married to Donghae you will stay in his room.

Jessica: but........!

Chung - Hee : Oh , Jessica, dont worry about privacy this part of the palace only you and the prince may enter freely. Everyone else , including the king and queen , must knock before entering.  Also, please be awarre that you and the Prince, have morning tea at 9 am every day with the king and queen .

Jessica: but. .... !

Chung- Hee : Well, Donghae, Jessica, i may only walk you up to this point , only female maids are allowed into your chambers. Please call if you need anything. Good bye!

Jessica: AIISH!