I was wrong, and im sorry.

So whos my Princess?

Donghae POV:

Where are they?! Jaejoong and Jessica have been out all night. I thought he was just going to bring her home after music bank. Whats going on?! No ones picking up their cellphones either. Although I don’t love Jessica, shes still my wife, and I will care for her. I’m really worried, what if something happened?

*knock, knock, bang, bang*

I run to the door, to find Jessica and JaeJoong coming in stumbling past eachother. They look drunk , but mostly Jessica. Shes like leaning on Jaejoong and looks like a mess.

Jessica: JaeJoong, don’t ever leave me ! okay?! I need you in my life! Donghae is such a jerk all he cares about is YoonA ! He loves her! Why cant he love me?! Im his wife! AISH! Jaejoon , why cant I love you?!

Jaejoong: Sica, you know I think I might be falling for you.

Donghae: AY Jaejoong! You don’t have the right to say that!  Let her go, stop touching her! Maid, please him to his room , ill bring Jessica to her room.

Jaejoong : I don’t have the right to say that?!  Are you kidding me?! You’re the one cheating and having an affair!

Donghae: You shut up .

How could he say that?! He is just so obscured! I left him haft drunk in the foyer , I took Jessica by the shoulder and helped her walk back to our room. She was walking fine that was until she threw herself on to my bed. 

Jessica: donghae?

Donghae: yea its me.

Jessica: why don’t you love me? Why is it so hard to love someone like me.

Donghae: Jessica…

I stared at her face, shes so cute, adorable actually. I’m staring at her, but YoonA doesn’t see to cross my mind at all. I love YoonA , but now that im married, I cant help but realize I might be falling in love with Jessica. Jessica really hasn’t done anything to make me love her. But I just cant help it, shes patient, nice, and caring, she doesn’t show how upset she is. Even when I bully her and cheat on her. She wont shed a tear in front of me, but it breaks my heart when I hear her sob by herself in the washroom. So maybe I am  in love with YoonA, but at the same time falling for Jessica.

Donghae: Jessica, would you like to sleep here tonight?

Jessica: I want you to sleep beside me… I want for us to be a married couple… I want prince charming.

I lay down beside her on the bed, I fall soundsly asleep just looking at her face. I finally realize what I have to do. I cant continue this with YoonA , I cant . Im married, and that’s my responsibility. Jessica’s been through so much, and Yoona has changed into a person I cant seem to understand anymore. She hurts her best friends, and is rude. I cant be with someone like that anymore, and most importantly I cant continue hurting someone as innocent as Jessica.

Donghaes text to YoonA :

Yoona ~ I’ve loved you for a very long time now. Lately I don’t know who you’ve become, and the person you’ve become is someone I cant be with. So please understand when I say, please give us time and space. I need to surround myself with my marriage and future for now.

  • Donghae.