Which one are you...?

So whos my Princess?

Donghae (thought): Aish how am I supose to find her! Everyones wearing masks! This . How am i going to solve things between me and Yoona ? How would I tell her...

YoonA : Donghae!! Im over here !

YoonA hugged donghae super tightly , and as much as Donghae enjoyed it, he couldnt return it. she leaned in for a kiss, but Donghae pushed her out a little bit, because out of the corner of his eyes was his moms face. His mom had just found out from her father in law, was to be married to another women. She wasnt to happy with YoonA and Donghae doing anything anymore.

YoonA: whats wrong... didnt you miss me? With all of Snsd's promotions and everything I couldnt even call you.

Donghae: Of course i missed you!  but we really need to talk.

Strange Voice : YonnA , you meanie, you left me with all these high classed people . I felt so out of place. I dont evne know why I'm here, aish my grandfather made me come . YOONA!

YoonA: Ughh, Sica you ruined my moment! Here meet Donghae , my boyfriend .

Jessica: Oh hi donghae, I'm Jessica .

Donghae ( thought) : Oh Jessica, another member of SNSD , shes even prettier in person. whys she here? 

Donghae: Oh hi Jessica

Jessica: Well I'll leave you to alone, my prince, and my future princess! wink

Donghae and YoonA talked for a little bit , before Donghae's grandfather pulled him aside.

Grandfather: Donghae , you should atleast find Soo-yeon !

Donghae: I'm sorry, but I have no idea, where or who she is!

Grandfather:  fine!  You go to the metting room, and ask the maids to prepare some tea for 4.  I'll be there shortly with her and her grandfather.

Donghae: Okay, but i hope you know I'm NOT okay with this.

Grandfather: yes i realise.