"Move out of the palace for awhile."

So whos my Princess?

Jessica: Donghae! Wait, why did you recommend that I stay! You know that I want a break from all of this.

Donghae: I wanted some alone time.

Jessica: Donghae… we’re still married, just forgive me this once.

Donghae: Sica, just give me some time.

Jessica: fine. Lets not forget who the one who had an affair is. Lets not forget the one whos done way more then dancing with another girl.

Donghae: Don’t bring that up.

Jessica: IT’S A DOUBLE STANDARD. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE MAD.

Donghae: DON’T I? I gave up this girl I loved for another one, but that other girl goes and grinds on my cousin!

Jessica: and yoona was my best friend. Practically my sister!

Donghae: just give me time to think this through.

Jessica: Have all the time you need. 

-------------------------- ( in the hallway)

Queen : Jessica, would you like to come see Donghae off at the airport?

Donghae: not necessary lets go.

Jessica: no.

Queen : alright… Well, say your good byes , you’ll see each other in 4days .

(Donghae walks out door) & (Jessica goes into her room)

Jessica POV :

Donghae you stupid pabo. You don’t understand how I feel ! I didn’t do anything wrong. I was drunk, and upset, you cant really blame me you had an affair! Its not like you even love me, if you did I would’ve expected you to say so by now. Although I’m mad I still love you, and I’ll miss you these 4 days. Your still a stupid pabo!

I walk around the garden in hopes of something to do, oddly enough without Donghae bickering with me I’m really bored. I haven’t even seen JaeJoong , where’d that kid go? He promised to keep me company when I’m bored! I run around the palace looking for JaeJoong.

Jessica: JAEJOONG! Are you in here? Noo…

Jessica: JaeJoong! How about here? No….

Unknown voice – Ay Sica, I can hear your dolphin squeals from the 3 rd floor!

Jessica: JAEJOONG! You’re here! Where were you , I was bored out of my mind!

Jaejoong: The Queen wanted me to attend some of Donghae’s meeting since he’s been absent.

Jessica: What!? That means that if you go to Donghae’s meetings and Donghae goes to JEJU then im all alone!!

JaeJoong: Its only 4 days Sica. You’ll live!

Jessica: no I wont.

Jaejoong: I’ve got to attend another one right now. Sica, why don’t you go visit SNSD?

Jessica: Good idea! I can get back my regular schedules, for these 4 days!

Donghae’s POV:

Sica, why do you have to be this way? Why cant you just understand how I feel! I’m the one hurt here, you danced with my cousin, and I’m your husband! I was in the midst of falling for you too… Jessica Jung, I know now that I love you, but your so close to breaking my heart I don’t know what to do.

I arrive in Jeju, I slept most of the train ride. I get off the train , and I’m escorted by a butler to the hotel I will be staying at. Its supposedly the best one that there is in Jeju. I walk out of my hotel, and theres a huge mob of people gathered on the side of the building, is something going on? I ask security to me over so I could see. I walk over to find camera crews, and actors.

“YOONA , can we get you autograph!!”

“YOONA! OVER HERE!”

“YOOONNNAAAA”

YOONA?! Are you kidding me?! YoonA’s in Jeju! Oh I’ve got to hide! I start running but then I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Unknown voice – Ive been calling you name! Donghae? Turn around….

Donghae: Oh hi YoonA…

YoonA: lets go for a coffee, im on my break. C’mon! I’m not gonna bite!

Donghae: Okay .

---------------------------------------- ( café)

YoonA: So how are things?

Donghae: fine, you?

YoonA: im fine, but I know your lying. I saw the tabloids

Donghae: Its not a big deal , yea I guess im kinda upset, but I’ll get over it.

YoonA: but… Donghae, you shouldn’t have to get over it… It shouldn’t have happened in the first place. He’s your cousin for pete sake!

Donghae: yea your right its just we----- wait how’d you know who the guy was… It never said or showed who he was. How would you know he was JaeJoong…

YoonA: Oh… uhm… I just figured since they’ve been so close.

Donghae: Oh yea…

YoonA: anyways, you shouldn’t have to deal with this. Why don’t you take a short break? Move out of the palace for a while?

Donghae: I don’t know if I can do that, but it sure sounds nice.

YoonA:  You can! Actually I have a place for you to stay. I’ve recently moved out of SNSD’s dorm so I went out and rented my own house. Its huge, and I’m the only person there. You should stay if you need a place. There’s tons of extra bedrooms.

Donghae: but… YoonA…

YoonA: Why not we’re friends!  Just give it a though, move out for a week or so , time for you to think and clear your head.

Donghae: I guess it doesn’t hurt to think about it…