Come back , please come back.

So whos my Princess?

Donghae POV :

Reporter: Donghae, are you and Jessica going to be enduring a honeymoon?

Donghae:  Actually, no sir. We are not going on a honeymoon, since we feel we both have very busy schedules. Since I still have business to take care of , and Jessica has many responsibilities with SNSD.

Yea, we weren’t going on a honeymoon, not necessarily because of our schedules, but more because a honeymoon would only be a waste of time. I have plans with YoonA and regardless we would never enjoy ourselves. 

------ ( at the palace)

Chang-Hee: Jessica we have moved your belongings over to Donghaes room and we have ordered the extra bed that donghae requested.

Donghae: Thankyou, Chang – Hee that will be all.

Jessica: Donghae uhmmm about this whole sharing a room thing…

Donghae: yea , I already took care of that.

Jessica POV:

I walk into Donghaes bedroom, boy its huge! Theres a really big bed in the middle of the room! Then theres a bookshelf, 2 walk in closets , im guessing one for me one for him. Then in the corner of the room is … WHAT! A single bed, its soo small compared to his bed! Is that supposed to be for me?  That’s just not fair!

Donghae: That over there is your bed, I ordered an extra bed , don’t worry the queen and king wont enter so they wont know.  It’s a little small, but I figured youd be used to it since that’s how you usally sleep right? Okay will im going to wash up.

This person! So ridiculous! Im married to such an oblivious man! Ugh, whatever, I do love him so being married to him should be a good thing! Well … shouldn’t it?  I walk out of the room , I really haven’t been able to walk around the entire chamber yet.  I walk into the kitchen, and look around. Its huge, and its not like we even eat here. Then I walk along hall to the dinning room, its HUGE aswell, im thinking I’ll really need to throw a party here one day. I turn on the light for the front porch and sit down on the swing. It felt really good to get some fresh air, and me time. Lately ive been so busy with SNSD stuff, and wedding things. I figured I had time so I called up Taeyeon, since I missed her so much.

 

Taeyeon: SICA! Im so glad you called! I was just thinking about how much ive missed the old snsd.

Jessica: Oh taeyeon whats going on?!

Taeyeon: Well ever since you left, Sooyoung and YoonA have been fighting , Sooyoung feels that YoonA was wrong and that she caused you to be so distant from Snsd, and YoonA well shes just mad. Hell has broke out in our dorm, the girls have all been taking sides, and I think YoonA might feel very lonely right now. Please come back even if its just for a second to talk them , I need your help.

Jessica: What, this is all my fault! Im soo sorry Taeyeon! I cant go back you know that! I wish I could though. I need to tell you a secret Taeyeon, but you CANT tell anyone.

Taeyeon: Sica, you can tell me everything.

Jessica: well…. I think I might have started loving Donghae.

Taeyeon : that’s not good Sica.

Jessica:  IKNOW! But the real secret is that, Donghae told me before we got married that no matter what, he would always love YoonA. He also said, he plans on having an affair with YoonA even after we’re married. I shouldn’t care Tae, but I just doo…  I don’t know why.

Taeyeon: that little twirp! He cant do that to my Sica, and get away with it! I don’t care what some signed agreement says , come back! Come back to me and snsd now!

Jessica: I cant Taeyeon, I just cant. My grandfather would be extremely disappointed if I ended it here. Just promise me you wont tell anyone! ANYONE! Not even snsd, and no treating yoonA differently, she doesn’t mean to hurt me, but I hurt her first.

Taeyeon: I wont , but Sica, I mean it , please come back even if its just for a little while.

Jessica: ill try, Tae , ive got to go,  ill see you soon, bye unnie!

I sat there swinging all by myself, thinking, crying, just wasting time.

Stange voice: Hello ? You must be the  princess…