You've got to be kidding.

So whos my Princess?

Donghae: Umma! is there another meeting today, or can I actually go out with my friends?

donghaes mom : Im sorry , but yes there is , you'll be attending a royal ball. At the ball there will be many high class people. This includes , uhmm whats her name? Yoona! that girl you trained with, she'll be there with her father, rich and famous, I really hope you guys could hit it off. You know your getting older hitting your 25's , a prince should be married at most at 27. Most would already have kids at your age!

Doghae: Aish! , i hope you realise YoonA is a singer, lets just say a VERY famous one at that. Snsd has a no dating rule you know...

Donghaes mom : well, you are the prince and i am the queen, we can over turn ANY rule.

Donghae was so tried of his moms pestering that he couldnt take it any more. If only she knew they were already dating... He already had plans to marry her , so there was no problem there. But his plan was to marry YoonA after Snsd's era was over. donghae left for his room . That was when he was called down by his grandfather.

Grandfather: donghae, how have you been?

Donghae: great! Just a typical day.

Grandfather: Well im glad to hear. Now I hope you know that your reaching your 25th birthday very soon. As a prince this would be around your time to marry ...

Donghae: but im not ready for marriage.

Grandfather: I'm sorry , buut I need to make sure that the future of our royal family is promising. That is why I arranged a marriage for you when you were younger.

Donghae: NEVER. i will not marry her.

Grandfather: But you will. Royalty does not go back on their word.

Donghaes grandfather showed him the signed contract ,

" At the age of 25 he will marry Soo-yeon  Jung . "

that line caught his eyes, how could his grandfather do this without talking to him first.

Grandfather: YOU WILL DO AS I SAY. understood?

Donghae: yeees .

Grandfather: You will meet her today at the ball, dont forget its a masquerade ball . Heres your mask , and good luck finding her.  Have fun tonight, and treat her well.  Oh , just letting you know, shes not super rich, she is indeed famous though. Be careful.