blinded by anger

So whos my Princess?

Jessica: Donghae… I’m sorry I was drunk. It was the night after my performance at music bank. It really isn’t that big of a deal…

Donghae: Not a big deal?!  How is it that you don’t see any problem with this!

Jessica: Its just dancing. Nothing else happened.

Donghae: Yea, because dancing this intimately is really only seen as dancing. How are you going to explain this to the queen and king? How are you going to explain this to the media! You’re a princess! You’re the future Queen!

Jessica: I’m sorry, it wont happen again.

Donghae: It really doesn’t matter anymore. Do whatever you want.

Donghae storms out of the room.

Jessica: DONGHAE! Come back please. (crying)

-------------------------

Donghae POV :

How could she do this? Just when I thought we were getting closer. Just when I thought I might be able to love her. Does she love him? Does she have feels feelings for JaeJoong? She cant. Shes my princess . Well, shes supposed to be.

JaeJoong:  DONGHAE! Wait up !  We need to talk!

Donghae: YOU! You just get out of my face! Or I might just do something I’ll regret.

JaeJoong: Calm down, its not what it seems like! Just talk to me, and forgive Sica.

Donghae: Since you care about Sica so much, just go and be with her instead.

JaeJoong: donghae! Why must you be like this?! Its not like you have feelings for her! Its not like you deserve her!

Donghae: and you do?

JaeJoong: Yea, I do. Because now I finally understand that the one I love is Jessica, and the one Jessica deserves is me. I would never cheat and have an affair with her best friend.

Donghae: you , shut up!

Queen : DONGHAE, YOU FOULED MOUTH! COME TO THE TEA ROOM NOW. We need to discuss what is going on.

-------------

(tea room)

I walk In to see everyones faces extremely mad. I see that Jessica happens to already be here. Shes been crying, and as much as that breaks my heart, how could she do this to me.

King: Jessica, what are we suppose to do now. You have two different reputations to maintain! You are the princess and a world famous singer. What are we going to do?

Jessica: Im sorry appa, I don’t know…

Queen : Lets just let it die down . I will release a statement saying that this event happened awhile ago, and it was just Jessica’s way of dancing since she came from America.

Jessica: yes … that works…

King: I’m disappointed in you Jessica. --- but we will have to move on from this event. You and Donghae will be going to a meeting in Jeju island tommrow. Go pack .

Donghae: Actually , I think it’d be better if Jessica stays here. She needs to catch up with  SNSD schedules, and she needs to work on her image.

Queen : That makes sense, but it’s a shame JeJu island is beautiful , would’ve been nice for the prince and princess to go together.

King: I think that Donghae makes a point. Jessica you will not attend the meeting. --- But who will accompany you to places, If not Donghae?

Queen : Well, Jessica you can travel with JaeJoong, or chose to travel alone for the week.

Donghae: yea, Jessica what will it be?

Jessica: Well uhm…  It really doest matter ill just decide later if I really need someone to accompany me…

Donghae: I see. Well, im going to go pack.