A twist of a night

So whos my Princess?

Donghae , Jessica, and Jaejoong drove to the performance at Music bank . SNSD was promoting their new song Gee. Jaejoong had been a gentlemen and brough flowers for Jessica. Donghae however brought flowers but these were for YoonA not Jessica. JaeJoong talked to Jessica the whole time, not caring about Donghae. Donghae, was to busy texting YoonA. The trio arrived at music bank. Jessica brought Donghae, and Jaejoong back stage to SNSD’s change room. Jessica ran to the back and got change while Snsd chatted with the boys.

Sunny: So Jaejoong, whos your favourite SNSD member?

Jaejoong: Well, I love all of snsd, all of you are soo pretty and sweet! If I really had to choose who my favourite member was, I’d have to say it’s a tie between Sica, and Taeyeon . Both girls are so sweet and nice, I also really love their voices.

YoonA : Sica? Why…

Sooyoung: AY YOONA! SHUT YOUR TRAP! Who would even dare favorite you?! You would only purposely trip them during performances!

Donghae: Ay Sooyoung, don’t talk to her like that! I favorite her , actually shes my favorite out of SNSD.

Hyoyeon: Donghae! You are a flipping married man, what do you think your saying?!

Donghae: That shouldn’t concern you should it!

Taeyeon: donghae, you worthless little man! I don’t care who you are!

Jessica (Crying) : EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP.  JUST LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTS!

Jessica runs out of the room crying. Jaejoong runs after her to find her at the side of the stage.

JaeJoong: Out of everywhere you could possibly run, you run to the side of a stage. Why?

Jessica: Its where I belong. No one can understand me no one! So I run to where I belong. I belong on stage, performing for all my friends. They judge me, but I’d rather have them do that , then know the trurth!

JaeJoong: Look Sica, I want to ask you about the truth, but I think that might make me do some ridiculous things to my cousin.

Jessica: Thanks for understanding Jaejoong. I can really count on you.

Jaejoon: no problem, anytime! I will always be your shoulder to lean on! Now go up and perform! I really want to hear this!

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby ~

-------------------- ( in the dressing room)

Jaejoong : You did great Sica, here these are for you (flowers)

Jessica: Thanks Jaejoong!

Jessica looked over at Donghae giving YoonA his bouqet of flowers. She started to frown , but Jaejoong saw this expression, and quickly made conversation.

Jaejjoong: Jessica lets go home! Actauly.. I have a surprise for you.

Jessica: okay lets go!

Donghae and YoonA left for the woods, which was the only place they could go without being seen. While Jessica and Jaejoong got in the car with plans to go home.

Jaejoong: Driver please take us to the Fall Club.

Jessica: Wait! What? Club? Where going clubbing?!

Jaejoong: Yep! I know you haven’t had very much fun being in the palace, so lets go clubbing!

---------------------- ( at the club)

Jessica and Jaejoong arrived at the club to find SNSD there as well . Jaejoong had plan all of this because he knew Jessica was so upset. Jessica and SNSD were dancing on the floor, while Jaejoong was sitting at the table just staring.

Jaejoong POV:

It might be because shes the princess or maybe because I actually do truly love her. Ive only known her for 2 days but it feels like forever. Shes fun, and outgoing, she’s strong , and good at just about everything. I could never find better, I know I might love her, but since shes married to my cousin I will respect that and keep a distance. At the same time I know somethings wrong. He obviously has something going on with this YoonA going on, if he dares hurt Jessica, I might just do something I don’t want to.

Jessica: Jaejoong! Aren’t you going to dance with me?!

Jaejoong: Sica , I think you’ve had to much to drink!  You should just sit down.

Jessica: NOO! Jaejoong! Dance with me! You know you want to! Look at how I move! y isn’t it?!

Jaejoong: Sica, you are the craziest person ive ever met drunk.

I knew I couldn’t win with sica so I just left  and danced with her. She was grinding on me at this point. I knew it was wrong, but since we both grew up in America, we knew a lot of moves.  We danced the rest of the night away, and we both got drunk. If Taeyeon hadn’t interrupted us, and brought us to the car , we might’ve done some things we would regret later.