"Starting today you can have everything you want ... except me . "

So whos my Princess?

Donghae POV:

you've got to be kidding me, no way am i going to go marry some random women at the age of 25, and i have a girlfriend, that i love more than anything! Ugh you've got to be kidding me. I walk into the room to find only my grandfather.

Donghae: Where is soo-yeon, and her grandfather? ... DID THEY CALL IT OFF!!

Grandfather: calm down, donghae! they did not call it off, her grandfather has gone to find her as shes probably lost some where in the huge party. He said he'll meet us here in 10 mins. 

Donghae: ughh okay grandpa.

I sat there in dead silence as i thought about what to do about yoonA , i love her , but if i have to marry what am i supose to say ? What am i supose to do? I thought of everything, for even a second i even thought about having a secret affair after marriage, but i dont think i could ever do that and survive. 

( 10 mins later) 

Stange voice: Grandpa! , where are we going? I'm tired of this place, i wanna go home! 

Donghaes Grandfather:  Oh hello, you must be soo-yeon! 

Soo-Yeon: Hello , yes, i'm Soo- Yeon , but please call me Jessica... 

Grandfather: Oh alright, of course. 

Its her!! Its SNSD's Jessica!? WHAT! omg Yoona is going to hate me, not to mention Jessica.

Jessicas Grandfather: so jessica we have something important to discuss. 

Jessica: Okay, please continue...

Donghaes Grandfather: As you know, Donghae is the prince. And as the prince he must be married at 25. 

Jessica: yes... but why does this concern me?  Donghae has a .......

Donghae: A CLOSE FRIEND.

Grandfather: alright..... uhmm... Well Jessica, when you were only 5 me and your grandfather, made a signed agreement that our grandkids, were to be married one day. Exactly at the age of 25.

Jessica: WHAT?! im sorry , but there are many reasons why I cant follow through! Well first of all, im in snsd i CAN NOT date, and its not like i have time for a marriage!  secondly, I'm to young. Thirdly, I dont want to! 

Grandfather : Im sorry Jessica, this is your future now, you may not go back on it. We will take care of your schedules do not worry. 

Jessica: but.... i .... 

Grandfather: this is how it will be for the rest of your life. You will be moving in the Royal Palace, next week . And your wedding will take place the following week.  You will be spending any time you have away from performing, with Donghae, you guys need to make it public you are dating as soon as possible. This will start tommrow. 

------------------- (outside)

Donghae: SICA! wait up! 

Jessica: Oh hi Donghae 

donghae: look i know this is going to be akward, but we cant really do anything i hope you understand .

Jessica: Yeaa... i guess . Will i have to go, please talk to Yoona, i dont want to break it to her.

Donghae: Of course , I  will dont worry. 

Jessica: Okay im going now , ill see you tommrow, byee. 

Donghae: byeee.... O wait, Sica, i want you to know that starting today, you can have anything you want,  except for me, and my heart , because you know where that belongs... 

Jessica: I know donghae, i know.