So this is my life...

So whos my Princess?

 Jessica POV

What am i supose to do now! I have to sleep in the same room with a man who im forced to marry, and whos having an affair with my so called best friend, while being married to me. Life just right now, my carrer is being depleted by a marraige,  my friends arent anywhere close to me anymore, and my best friend hates me. I throw myself onto my bed and look up at the celiing. This whole place is HUGE. I'm going to be a princess I thought to myself. IM GOING TO BE A QUEEN ONE DAY! Im not ready for this, all I wanted to be when i was younger was a princess and ive completed that. Never thought of being a princess let alone a queen. I fall asleep on my bed , dreaming about all the possibiltys. I feel quite proud, I didnt even shed a tear.

Donghae: Jessica !!! wake up! Its 9am, your gonna late for morning tea! I'm going first , you better not be late. Oh and short shots, and a tank is un acceptable. Ask the maids to help you pick something out.

Jessica: Aish!

I walk into my closet, its HUGE. Its bigger then any closet ive ever since, i really do feel like a princess.  I look throught eh clothes, WAHT? no shortie shorts, no tank tops, nothing comfortable!

Maid: ms jung, i will help you pick something out.

Jessica: thankyou .

Oh my god, i cant believe what im wearing! Its a gorgeous dress! I'm wearing this to drink tea! Oh im in love. I would run to morning tea, but this dress is quite long i dont think i can.

----------------------- ( in the tea room )

Jessica: Queen , King,  Im soo sorry! I totally forgot about morning tea!

Queen : Its alright hunny, actually please refer to me as umma and the king as appa, since in a 2 days, thats who we'll be to you.

Donghae: UMMA!

Queen : You be quiet, this is how it is from now on, please accept it!

Donghae: yes umma...

King: Oh i Jessica , id like to give you a heads up , starting tommrow you and donghae will have to share your chambers.

Jessica: hmm ? Oh why ?

King: Tommrow, Donghaes cousin , also known as one of the princes, will be coming back from his abroad studys and will need to stay in the chambers. Are you alright with a man staying in your chambers?

Donghae: Of course she is, she has to stay with me anyways.

Queen : DONGHAE! , you be quiet. Its okay Jessica dont worry you will be sharing a room with donghae soon , you'll be fine

Jessica: Oh of course...