thank you Fate.

So whos my Princess?

Jessica POV:

Jessica: YoonA , it doesnt have to like this. I already know and i understand. Whatever you guys decide to do is your business . you dont have to end anything.

 

YoonA : That’s the thing Sica, Donghae doesn’t want to be with me anymore. I know this is your fault. So why don’t you stop acting , and just leave .

Donghae: shut up yoona. That’s not how it is. Jessica knows I love you, shes accepted it. But I don’t want to accept it anymore. I’m over all of this. Our relationship, its secret and lies. YoonA, if I loved you, I would never do this, but right now this is something I really want to do. .. So I guess that could mean that ive stopped loving you.

YoonA: DON’T SAY THAT DONGHAE!

Donghae: im sorry YoonA , can you please leave. I don’t want you walking out of here alone, so ive asked Chang- Hee to come and walk you out.

YoonA: I don’t need anyones help . Just leave me alone forever. Both of you.  Jessica, I hope you know, I hate you.

I start breaking out in tears, I’m massively crying by this point. How could my best friend, say that she hates me?  In fact, why is she still my best friend? I don’t even matter to her anymore. She hates me. I run to the tent, and hide out. Im a mess.  I don’t even know why, but I feel so much pain just because of what YoonA said. We’re not friends anymore. All our laughs, and memories , their all gone.  I cry so loudly, and intensly until I feel a hand on my back.

Donghae: Sica, please stop crying. Its not that YoonA hates you, shes just extremely in a foul attitude right now. Just calm yourself down, please?

Jessica: Donghae, please tell me the truth, whyd you do that?

Donghae: I don’t know Sica. To be honest, I don’t know.  YoonA doesn’t make me feel like im happy anymore. She makes me feel like a liar, and a foul person. Besides, shes not the YoonA I loved , that YoonA would never be so rude to you.

Jessica: But… Donghae…

Donghae: No buts Jessica, I want to enjoy my time with you. Just sleep beside me soundly like what a married couple should do.

I stared at his face, he seemed to have fallen asleep.  His face was just so peacefully , I loved it. Donghae, you’ve really have made me fallen in love with you, like it or not.

---------------------- ( next morning)

Donghae:  Sica? Sica?! Oh tell me you didn’t go run away somewhere In the woods!

Jessica: hehe, Donghae im right here! Im cooking breakfast!

Donghae: …. Whats that black stuff…

Jessica: uhmm… that’s egg…

Donghae: OH. Yum, lets dig in!

Jessica: NO! donghae! Don’t eat that. Im sorry, im just so bad at cooking!

Donghae: Its okay Sica, let me make it .

Jessica: No… teach me ! Let me learn, from the prince!

Donghae: I don’t know the prince doesn’t cook … ;)

Jessica: Oh really? Well im sorry my prince, guess like your starving today.

Donghae and me joked on for the rest of the day. He held me by the hand and we walked up the trails, he showed me the sunset.  I really am falling for him. Donghae started a fire and he set out a blanket around it. Me and him sat there gazing at the fire. 

Donghae: Jessica, how is that a girl like you could be called an ice princess?

Jessica: Donghae, how is that a guy like you be married to a girl like me?

Donghae: good question, but im still thinking about that answer. Your to good for me.

Jessica: The prince of Korea, just said I was too good for him! GASP! Everyone the prince is delusional .

Donghae: its true, the princess of Korea, is to special and perfect for a prince like me.

Jessica: Well I guess its just fate. Fate brought us together .

Donghae: Fate. Thank you fate.