Happy Birthday!

So whos my Princess?

Jessica POV

Donghae: Jessica get up please, we have morning tea

Jessica: Oh oww I don’t feel to good, omg did I crash your bed? Im so sorry!

Donghae: No its fine. I asked them to make a lot of tea , since youll need it to get over that hangover

Jessica: Thanks Donghae

Why was he being so nice to me? He shouldn’t be but he is… What happened last night ? ouch my head really hurts. I get changed and make my way down to the tea room. I walk in and I greet everyone , but I even see JaeJoong there. He looks like hes dealing with a hangover too. Oh god, I need to find out wha twas going on yesterday.

Donghae: Good Morning Sica.

When did he start calling me Sica?!

Jessica: Good Morning donghae!

JaeJoong: Good morning Ice Princess, how you feeling?

Jessica: Good morning JaeJoong , good –ish , you?

JaeJoong: bad-ish

King: ahaah you all mustve had some fun yesterday!

Donghae: well they did.

Queen: Nevermind you Donghae! We have annoucment for Jessica and Donghae. We’re sending you two on a 3 day retreat to the woods! You two are going to be camping out there by yourselves! Consider it bonding time!

Jessica: But…

Queen: Don’t worry Jessica, we’ve taken of your SNSD schedule! Then I guess its set, go pack your bags . You’ll be out there later this evening.

Donghae: then I guess its set.

------------- ( in Donghae and Sica’s room)

Donghae: Make sure you pack bug spray , I’ve been out there , lots of mosquitoes.

Jessica: Alright.

*knock*

Donghae: come in!

JaeJoong: just came in to wish you a Happy Birthday Donghae! Your 25!

Donghae: Thanks JaeJoong.

Its Donhaes birthday? No ones mentioned it all day. Did his parents really forget? I have to do something about this. Even if he doesn’t love me, im still married to him.

Jessica: Donghae, im already packed . So I’ll leave run some errands. I’ll meet you at the camp site alright? 

Donghae: Okay, see you later Sica.

-------------------- ( Donghae POV )

Where was Jessica going? I hope she’ll stay out of trouble. I’ve tried to be nicer to her lately. I cant be a bully to her anymore. Im her husband , and I really need to make this work for both of us.

Text From YoonA :

Donghae-  I cant understand how you feel. Meet me in the woods in the evening. We need to talk this through, before break apart.

Yoona~

Should I go? Its not like anything could happen. I’ve already made up my mind, and wont go back on it. I’ll just go talk to her today.

--------

(evening)

YoonA: Donghae! Thanks for meeting me, we really have to talk this out.

Donghae: Lets walk and talk.

YoonA : Okay… Well first of all, Donghae, why are you doing this?

Donghae: YoonA , Its not like I want to hurt you. Its just im married you know that. Its my responsibility to be a hudband.

YoonA: but you said youd love me! Forever and always. If you loved me you wouldn’t do this!

Donghae: Your right… If I loved you I would never break things up. I guess ive stopped …

YoonA : NO YOU DIDN’T. if you love me, YOU DO! Donghae please don’t do this.  ( crying )

Donghae: No need to cry YoonA, we’re still friends, and I will always remember our memorys.

“ SURPRISE!! HAPPY BITHDAY DONHAE!”

I looked around, looks like me and YoonA had stumbled upon the camp grounds. Jessica had decorated it , I couldn’t help but smile. Its probably the sweetest someones  ever done for me. Then I remembered YoonA was here.

YoonA: So this is the reason.  Who will it be Donghae? If you pick her , forget about this whole friendship.

Donghae: …..