What happens in Jeju stays in Jeju

So whos my Princess?

Jessica POV:

Taeyeon : “ Hi Sica?! Is that you!? Im so glad you called! Whats up?”

Jessica:  Taeyeon!! This week im coming back!! I’ll be living with you guys this whole week, well 4 days, but still a long time!

Taeyeon: REALLY?! SICA WE HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH , LETS ALL GO OUT TONIGHT TO CELEBRATE!”

Jessica: Of course , I’ll be over in 10 mins . See you soon!!

Im so glad to be able to come back to the dorm. I needed some space from all of this palace stuff. Maybe Donghae was right, getting a breather like this does help. To be honest I’m not as mad as I was before, I kind of just forgot about it in all of this excitement. I’ll apologize when he gets back.

______________________________________________ ( in jeju)

Yoona: Donghae!

Donghae: hi yoona

YoonA: lets go out ! I asked some of my fellow cast mates to go karoke-ing ! It’d be great if you came! Please come!

Donghae: sure, I don’t see why not.

-------------------------  (at karaoke)

YoonA: everyone meet Donghae!

Chang-min : OMG. The prince of korea, is singing with us… How do you possibly know him? Like I know your famous but your not royalty!

YoonA: You could say we’re good friends

Donghae: aha yeaa…

Hyuk-sook:  Everyone lets have toast! To the prince of korea.

YoonA: what are you doing? We’re at a karaoke place, lets not toast with wine, lets do shots!

Donghae: I don’t know YoonA…

YoonA: PLEASEEEEEEEEEE?

Donghae: fine! Lets do some shots.

--------------------------------------------------

30 mins later~

YoonA: everyones drunk Donghae, you are too!

Donghae: your fault YoonA!

YoonA: aish , whatever! I’ll take you back to your room.

Donghae: okay…

------------------------------

( in Donghaes room)

YoonA: Donghae, do you still love me?

Donghae: … im tired..

YoonA: tell me! Do you still love me? ~ not gonna reply? Fine tell me after this

( kisses Donghae)

Donghae POV:

I wake up to find myself having an extremely bad headache. Was I drinking last night? I don’t even remember.  Lets see YoonA asked me to karaoke with her, I said yes, we went and darnt! We had shots! Im-YoonA don’t you know I’m a prince with a reputation? I guess I got to my room somehow, because I don’t remember walking back or taking a cab. Oh, theres a note on my bed side table!

Donghae-

Sleepy head! I hope you see this when you wake up. You had a lot to drink last night and I brought you back. Theres advil in the cupboard since you probably have a bad headache. By the way, you don’t have to tell your wife what happened yesterday, I know I wont.

Love, YoonA

WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? I’m freaking out! What happened? I don’t remember! Me and my stupid self!! What happened? Did I do something wrong with YoonA. Would this upset Jessica? Please no. Please, please,please no. I must go out and find YoonA.

----------------------------------------

( SNSD’s Dorm)

3rdday ~

Sooyoung: Sica, did you realize how much I’ve missed you since you left?

Jessica: Of course I have , you’re the one who stood up for me, even if that meant hurting YoonA.

Sooyoung: Why wouldn’t I? I love YoonA, but what shes been doing, and who shes become is someone I cant exactly accept.

Jessica: But don’t you feel bad that you had something to do with the reason she left?

Sooyoung: Yea , I do feel bad. But, it was her decision to leave. She could have stayed and try to solve things but she left. She left her sisters. Ever since shes left, SNSD had not been a family. SNSD is now a “fake it for the camera” group. (crys)

Jessica: Sooyoung! Don’t you cry, this is my fault. If I hadn’t of ….

Sooyoung: Of what? If you hadn’t been forced to marry? Its not your fault , you didn’t control any of this.

Jessica: Sooyoung, would it be bad if I loved Donghae?

Sooyoung: To be honest, Hes your husband . You should probably start loving him soon, because He’s the rest of your life.

Taeyeon: Hey you two! I want to join this conversation! Move over!

Jessica: ahah of course you can!

Sunny : We do to, unnie! ( rest of Snsd)

Jessica: everyone can join! We ARE a family after all!

It felt good to be surrounded by my Unnies. There all so supportive, and I’ve really missed there care since I left for the palace. Thinking about what Sooyoung said, she was right. Its not a sin to love Donghae, Hes my husband. When he gets back im confessing, I want us to be a happy married couple after all. I want to know what it feels like to kiss and hug him. I want to know what it feels like to embrace him.