I'm marrying your best friend in 2 weeks time... Sorry?

So whos my Princess?

Donghaes POV:

The next day i wake up with a huge headache. How could this be happening ?! I'm getting married to my girlfriends best friend in 2 weeks time, and I'm only 24 going onto 25. Oh and how is that i was so mean to Jessica? I told her she could have whatever she wanted but me... I told my fiancee that i would always love another women, ugh i feel so cruel. Then again thats the truth... I get out of bed and am on my way over to snsd's dorm , i needed to tell YoonA the truth. 

* knock, knock*

Taeyeon: O hi Donghae! Look for Yoona ? 

Donghae: Yes, is she around ? 

Taeyeon: I'll get her wait here. 

Jessica: Oh hi donghaee..... What are you doing in our dorm? 

WHOA, i could not believe what she was wearing! Jessica walks across the living room, into the kitchen only wearing shorts and a tank top. I hope she understands that dressing like this a roaming around the Palace would most defenetly not be allowed! 

Donghae: YoonA....

Jessica: Oh... kaay , well im getting some food do you want any?

Donghae: No thanks... actually.. uhmm would you mind getting some breakfast with me after im done talking with YoonA , i think we need to start that whole publicity thing soon.

Jessica: Alright .

YoonA: DONGHAE! What are you doing here?! 

Donghae: Oh hi YoonA, nothing just need to talk to you for a bit. Can we go somewhere private?

YoonA: come to my room! 

Donghae: Okay YoonA, you know im a prince, and i have many responsiblities, and one of them includes marrying... 

YoonA : Oh... i see what you mean!! I DO , I DO , YES, YES ILL MARRY YOU!

Donghae: NO YOONA , calm down i meant as in , my grandfather has set me up with a women, and  we are being forced to marry in 2 weeks time. 

YoonA: what NO!, you cant. i need you. 

Donghae: Look yoona, my heart still belong with you. It always will, soo i was thinking if you really wanted we could find a secret meeting place, just for the two of us. Even when im married i will sneak out there, at any time to see you.

yoonA: Okaay i guess that works...  So who are you planning to marry  ( she said sobbing) 

Donghae: Yoona dont cry! You should know your the only one i will ever love. Well thats the thing. Shes someone very close to you, and i know its gonna be hard for you to accept us.

YoonA : who donghae. Who!

Donghae: jessica! jessica jung! its not our fault , our grandfathers set it up when we were 5 years old! I'm sorry. 

YoonA : NO I WONT ALLOW IT , I CANT. ( crying her eyes out) 

Donghae: well you have to, im sorry, i need you to treat her the same regardless of what happening. 

--------------------------- (Yoona leaves room)

Yoonas POV :

whats going on? Shes my best friend! this isnt right! If she marrys him then .... i dont know what ill do. I dont care, shes going to get it! She wont marry him, if she does, our friendships over, and i plan to make her life a living hell. Mark my words i will .  I'm sorry jessicajung, but youve crossed over the wrong territory. 

---------------------

YoonA: Jessica? 

Jessica: Im sorry, Yoona. 

YoonA: its not your fault, its not like your really going to follow through anyways!

Jessica: buut... YoonA...

YoonA: yea well that just proves how of a friends you are. 

Jessica: I'm sorry, will talk about this later. I need to go out with Donghae for some publicity shots.

YoonA: kay. I'll see you later.