I'm sorry, i didnt mean to, im sorry!

So whos my Princess?

At the Cafe 

Donghaes POV :

Donghae: Oh jessica, your here! 

Jessica: yea im here , so what now?

Donghae: Im really not sure, but i guess you just have to smile.  Oh what you want to eat? 

Jessica: Nothing, im not really hungry anymore 

Donghae: Ohh... look im sorry for causing such a ruckuss for you, it wouldnt matter if i hadnt been a prince. 

Jessica: Its fine. Really, its fine.

Donghae: so whats your schedule today?

Jessica: uhmm well i have a performance on music core , we're performing run devil run. Then I'll go back to my dorm and pack my stuff , I'll be in the palace, after the wedding. soo... 

Donghae: yea... Well i think i lost my appetite too ... Here give me your hand . 

Jessica: Why?

Donghae: we're engadgeed now, Oh that reminds me , heres your ring! 

So i hled her, and we left the Cafe,  I was going to drive her to her shooting at music core. Thats when the media, got a hold of us. "LOOK! , ITS THE PRINCE AND HIS GIRLFRIENDS.!!" "wait no she has  a RING , THERE GETTING MARRIED!" " The prince is getting married, to SNSD'S JESSICA JUNG!" Screams were everywhere. I could tell jessica was scared so i held onto her hand tightly and led her into the car.

------------------------------ ( at music core)

Sunny: JESSICA! hurry up we're about to get on stage!

YoonA: Oh hi Donghae, what are you doing here.

Donghae: well iwas just.....

Seohyun: UNNIES!! look at the tv

Tv Reporter: Today around 8 am we spotted the prince, and his so caled fiance leaving the cafe. But heres what you didnt know, that girl happens to be SNSD's ice princess Jessica Jung. How did this happen , i dont know. But we at the station will report to you everything we know.

Yuri : Jessica jung, is this true ?

Jessica: well ....

'YoonA : let ME explain. As you all know Donghae was going out with me , but our ice princess has decided to get maried with him without even thinking about how i feel.

Jessica: Ay yoona , thats not the whole story !

Sooyoung: YoonA , Jessica wouldnt play like that please tell us the whole story .

"SNSD on in 2 mins, make your way to stage please "

Taeyeon: will discuss this later

"3 -2-1 and your on!"

De meotjin naega dweneun nal
Gapajugesseo itjima - Jessicas part

You better run run run run run , AHHH

Jessica lands flat on her face. 

YoonA: Oh jessica so sorry. ( sarcasticly)

Jessica gets up crying and trys to continue dancing. She falls back down, her leg gave in on her. The music has stopped playing by now.

Sooyoung : YoonA ! No  matter how mad you were that was just mean!

Yoona looks at jessica on the ground crying . She feels a sense of sorrow, as she now realizes what shes done, to her best friend.

Yoona: I'm sorry, i didnt mean to I'm soorry ! Sica!

Taeyeon: im sorry YoonA, but just forget it.

YoonA ran off the stage crying her eyes out .

Jessica: wait yoona!