I'll always be second to YoonA , its a fact.

So whos my Princess?

Donghae: YoonA!

YoonA: Oh hi Donghae , your going back today right?

Donghae: Yea I am. Look I need to ask you something

YoonA: sure anything

Donghae: What happened last night, that I shouldn’t be telling Jessica

YoonA: You don’t remember?

Donghae:  no, please tell me

YoonA: Look Donghae, if you don’t remember lets leave it that way. I’m leaving.

What? Whats wrong with her. She should atleast tell me what ive done wrong. I want my relationship with YoonA to be alright but, my marriage with Jessica is more important. I go back to my room and pack up my stuff. No point in trying to figure out what I did, if YoonA wont tell me. I hope it wasn’t bad ~

--------------------------

(SNSD dorm)

Seohyun: Unnie, please don’t leave, you’ve made us feel like a family again. Whats going to happen when your gone?

Tiffany: Shes right, Sica, don’t leave.

Jessica: I have to I’m sorry, unnies. I’ll see you at all the performances!

Taeyeon: Its not the same Sica.

Jessica: Im sorry , I love all of you.

Sooyoung: We love you to Sica. Don’t you ever forget that.

And with what Sooyoung said I left. I couldn’t say good bye, because I didn’t want to cry. If they saw their ice princess cry, they’d definitely start to. I missed them so much since I’ve been at the palace. I hope I brought back the family, SNSD is ONE. I arrive at the palace to find no one there.

Jessica: IM HOME! Anyone here?...

Aish no ones home when I finally get back! That’s so boring! When will Donghae be back? Where Jaejong? I’ve missed Donghae so much, I haven’t even thought about being mad at him in awhile. I’m really not that mad anymore, besides I said I would confess to him when he gets back.

Unknow Voice: Anyone home?

Jessica: I AM! Is that you Jaejoong?! Do you know how bored I was? You weren’t even here when I finally got back!

Unknown  voice: JaeJoong? Sorry to upset you Sica, but im not Jaejoong..

Jessica: DONGHHAE!! …………. Oh hi…

Donghae: Hi Sica

Jessica: How was your trip?

Donghae: great, and yours?

Jessica: great.

-silent-

Donghae & Jessica: we need to talk.

Jessica: Oh you first.

Donghae: okay… well … no you first

Jessica: Alright, donghhae I think that I might -------

Donghae: I DID SOMETHING WITH YOONA IN JEJU.

Jessica: what?!

Donghae: look Sica, I’m sorry. I was drunk and the next day YoonA said we did something , and im really unsure as to what I did.

Jessica: donghae…

Donghae: Sica? Please forgive me. I didn’t do anything purposely. It just happened, and I regret it because I don’t even know what I did.

Jessica: Donghae… I think as crazy as I sound that maybe lets just put everything behind us.

Donghae: everything? That’s great!

Jessica: yea…

Jessica POV:

He did something with YoonA… Donghae why must you make me so sad. Love shouldn’t make me sad, it should make me happy. This marriage…  I believed you! I believed you when you said you didn’t love YoonA anymore!  Then you do this. Donghae… how could you?

I walk to the main dinining room for dinner.

Queen: Isn’t Sica looking beautiful today?

King: she is!

Jessica: Thankyou.

Jaejoong: You look down, what’s wrong?

Jessica: nothing. Excuse me, I’m not very hungry.

Donghae: but…. Sica!

I get up and storm out, theres no point in trying to fake it. I’m NOT okay. I miss my old life, I miss snsd. I left SNSD to get married to a prince who doesn’t even love me. This isn’t what I wanted!  I never needed you to love me Donghae, I needed you to notice me.  I needed to be thought of! I needed to be a wife…

I stand on the balcony of our bedroom. Looking back, why should I stay? I have to sleep In the corner of the room on a small bed. I’m married but I’m second to another women. I don’t have to stay! I’ve done my part of the contract, I got married. Marriages don’t always work out, they don’t have to be forever. If I end it I could go back to being SNSD’s Jessica, who all the boys loved to flirt with. I enjoyed it , at least I knew I was being thought of.  I close my eyes and imagine myself being that girl again. Being the girl who was always second to Yoona, but atleast thought of.  I feel a hand on my shoulder .

Donghae: Jessica, tell me. Are you upset over the YoonA thing?

Jessica: Donghae… what if we … well… what if we separated?

Donghae: SICA! It doesn’t have to be that way.

Jessica: Im sorry, I cant live like this anymore. I want to get married with a man who loves and adores me. I want to live knowing that I myself am loved.

Donghae: Sica…

Jessica: I’m leaving tonight, I’ll send you over the divorce papers this week.

Donghae: Don’t leave…

I take my stuff and leave. Good Bye Donghae. I’ll always be second to YoonA, but I know now that , that is a fact and not just a myth. Thanks for proving it.

 -------------------------------------------

Author:

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this story, as much as i do writing it! Now i currently have 3 unfinished stories , which is kinda well  fail. Anyways , I want to work on one at a time, adn maybe actaully FINISH. So please take some time to just click on the poll to let me know, thankksyous~ (: <3