"Oppa"

100 Days with The Daegu Diva (a.k.a Mr. Arrogant) (Kinda Permanent Hiatus)

 

     "Here ya go!" Onew sang as he handed you a watering can dripping with hose water.  You grinned, took it, and began watering the  last row of plants.  You let the water flow over a row of proud-looking sunflowers.

"I used to grow these at home and eat all the seeds," you said.

"At least you didn't have a little brother who ate all the seeds before you even had a chance to plant them." Onew protested.  You chuckled and plucked some seeds from the center of a sunflower, handing them to the boy behind you. 

"Here, now you can have some and not worry about your little brother eating them." you replied happily as you dropped them into Onew's palm.  He grinned and popped them into his mouth.

"Yeah," he added, "now I can be the one to eat them!"  You shook your head and smiled.  So childish for his age.

"I think we're done with the greenhouse, we watered and weeded all of the plants," you said.  Onew spat out the sunflower shells and frowned.

"There's weed here?" he questioned.  You gave him the "Dafuq U talkin' 'bout?" face.

"I meant the term 'weeded' as the unwanted plant that steals water from the actual thing you're growing.  Not the drug, you doofus." you explained.  Onew scratched the back of his neck nervously.  His cheeks pinked.

"O-Oh.  I thought you meant the stuff you smoke.  I spend too much time talking to my cousin..." he mumbled.  You shrugged and plunked the watering can in a corner.

"C'mon, let's go.  I finished all the chores," you said, and strolled out of the greenhouse with Onew trailing behind you.  You glanced at the greenhouse one last time.

"I should paint this when I get the chance." you murmured, and began walking to the back door again.

~~~

     "Onew, do you know where Key is?" you asked. 

"Follow me, I think they're at the basketball court in the basement," he said.  This place has a freaking basement?  This house is too big... 

"Alright." You followed Onew down a flight of stairs. 

     The basement was pretty big (like all the rooms in this house).  It consisted of storage, a little gym, and the basketball court.  Everything looked cramped together, yet comfy.  Four guys were dribbling an orange ball on the court.

"I see them, thank you Oppa!" you chimed.  Onew's eyes widened.  Holy shiet...did I just call him what I think I did-

"Y-you called me 'Oppa!'  OHMYGOSH YOU CALLED ME 'OPPA'" Onew stuttered.  He was jumping with happiness...and somehow didn't make it look as gay as you think it might've been.

The guys on the court dropped the basketball and stared at you and the dubu.

"Onew, SSH!  They're staring!" you whispered frantically. 

"Okay, okay I'm done." Onew breathed.  You ran the back of your hand across your forehead in relief.

     In addition to that, you sauntered to where the four guys were idling. 

"Um, Key-ssi, I finished the chores." you stated.  Key raised an eyebrow.

"Took long enough." he replied.  Jonghyun nudged him in the ribs, as if to say, "Stop being an ."  Key cleared his throat.  "I mean, okay.  Go finish your unpacking or whatever.  Come to the main floor at five o'clock." he added.  You bowed a little and turned away, towards the stairs.

"Bye Onew, thank you for helping me today," you said.  Onew bowed his head and did the "Fighting!" sign.  You smiled and climbed upstairs to your room.

~~~

     You pulled your phone out of your pocket and layed down on your bed, exhausted.  EunJi had tried calling you five times.  Stubborn girl.  You dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

Ring...ring...ring...

"Yebeoseyo?"

"EunJi?  It's Hwiyoung."

"I TRIED CALLING YOU-"

"Calm your , I was working!"

"O-oh.  I knew that.  So how's your day going?"

"Besides the fact that my body is dying, it's so-so.  I made a new friend."

"Who?"

"One of Mr. Arrogant's friends named Onew.  He's really nice."

"Is he cute?"

"Yeah.  So are the other three guys who must've been Mr. Arrogant's friends."

"Yah, take me there!  I want to see cute guys too..."

You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Typical, you're still the same when it comes to guys..." you replied.

"So?  It's because I'm the Epic EunJi.  Don't be hatin' on my daebak-ness."

"No.  Just, no.  Don't talk getto...yeesh.  It doesn't suit you."

"I was just joking.  I miss you already!"

"Who wouldn't?  I'm just so loveable...kekeke.  I need to go finish unpacking...talk to ya later 'Ji."

"Kkayz, see ya 'Hwi."

*click*

     You ended the phone call and opened your Pandora Radio app, letting music echo off the walls of your room.  It calmed you down a little.

"Bomi wa, kkocheul piugo

Yoreumi wa, gieogi noga naeryodo," you sang softly.  It was "It's Cold" by Epik High feat. Lee Hi.  You loved Lee Hi's voice, it was powerful and full of emotion.

The sound of the song itself was calming, but you found the lyrics depressing and somewhat emo.  Despite that, though, you still sang along.

After all, it was depressing to be away from your family and work for an , wasn't it?  This song fit the mood better than any other.

 


Yeah yeah I know it's boring.  I haven't updated in a while so I thought I just needed to post something.

I'll post some kpop macros below for an I'm Sorry gift:

Skipped revising and editing since I have to go to school now KTHANKSBYYYYEEEEZZZ