Piano Chords

100 Days with The Daegu Diva (a.k.a Mr. Arrogant) (Kinda Permanent Hiatus)

 

     "Okay, he said to...trim the rose bushes in the backyard..." you murmured to yourself, racking your brain to try and remember what Key had told you to do.  

You nodded and grabbed your supplies and sneakers and traveled down one of the glossy hallways.  There was more sunlight coming from that direction, so you guessed that was were the entrance to the backyard was.

And it was!

There was a crystal-clear glass sliding door that lead to the patio deck.  Beyond it, you could see the perfectly mowed lawn that was surrounded by a cute white picket fence.  Behind the fence were very pretty spring maple trees, probably for more privacy.  There was something pink growing on the fence.  When you squinted your eyes, you could see that they were the overgrown roses. 

There were a lot.

And I mean a lot.  It would at least have to take hours to trim!

     "Aish!  This is totally out of hand!" you grumbled, slipping on your sneakers and stomping down onto the deck.  You passed the pool, mini bar, umbrella-covered tables, and onto the grass.  The sun was already making you break out in sweat by the time you reached the sweet-smelling roses.  Hmm...they're actually kind of pretty! you thought happily.  You took a picture of them on your phone.

     "Such a shame to trim these!" you complained while taking out your hedge clippers from the plastic continer and slipping on a pair of gardening gloves.

"Alright, one, two, three!" you whispered to yourself, and then snapped off a good chunk of the rose hedge.  The fragranted blossom fell at your feet with a soft "sshk."  What a waste of these beautiful plants...back home I could sell these for a lot of money!  You pulled out one of the black heavy-duty garbage bags and threw the severed plant into it. 

You glanced around the entire perimeter of the fence, which seemed to strech hundreds, no, thousands of meters/yards.

"Hwiyoung...fighting!" you chanted sadly, and then trudged to finish t the blooming roses.

*          *         *

     It was about 2:30 P.M. when you finished.   You were sweating like crazy, making you feel filthy.  It didn't help that you were hauling huge, overstuffed bags full of the rose hedge ts to the trash bins  (a.k.a. the dumpster...yes, this family was so rich, they needed a dumpster) near the garage.

"There!" you exclaimed after shoving the bags into the trash.  You stood there for a minute, staring at them.  "Wait..." you mumbled, and took out another trash bag.  You took out some of the roses from the bags in the dumpster and stuffed them into the bag you were holding.  You smiled sneakily and tied it up, hiding it at the bottom of your plastic bin, under all the cleaning materials.  I can use them to decorate my room later!

     Speaking of your room, you wanted to take a break so badly.

~~~

     You finally made it to your room's priavte bathroom.  Once you stumbled inside, you splashed cold water all over your face, washing off all of your makeup in the process.  But it was worth it.

"Aaah, much better!" you chimed, and dried your face with a fluffy white towel.  Afterwards, you applied hella big amount of deoderant on your underarms and rubbed sunscreen on your arms, face, and the exposed part of your legs.  Even though you didn't need to, since you tanned instead of getting sunburn.

"Now back to work.  FML," you said.  Then you left your bathroom and tried to remember what you needed to do next.  I think it's to polish the grand piano in the music room...on the second floor, you thought.  Yeah, that was it.  You grabbed your plastic bin and traveled down one flight of stairs until you arrived at the second level of the house.

     "Music room...music room...ah, here!" you whispered to yourself while pushing open a door that said "MUSIC ROOM."  So obvious.

 

     You were stunned.

"UWA~ SO PRETTY!" you squealed, dropping your supplies and rushing to the piano.  You sat on the smooth leather piano bench.  The piano looked so sleek and shiny, but there was a very thin layer of dust sitting on it.  But you disreguarded that.

"Just one song...then I'll clean this!" you murmured.  You brushed your fingers across the silky piano keys.  They were practically itching to press them.  One song came to your mind.

"I Hate You" by Urban Zakapa!

     You really loved Urban Zakapa since it fit in with your personality.

Without noticing, you had begun pressing the keys with your skilled fingers.  The first chords.

"Naneun noege, sarangeul, geugeolhaji anhasseo, jinsimeul wonhasseo..." you sang softly.  The lyrics were slow and emotional. 

     Before you knew it, you were singing along and playing the chords with all your heart.  It felt like the world around you was gone.  The only thing that existed were you and the music. 

You tapped the final notes and sang the last line. 

"Nice job."

"OHMYGOSH!" you screamed, and fell off the bench.  You turned around to see who had spoken to you.  It was another guy with brunette hair and blonde highlights.  He looked like a dinosaur.

"Whoa, I ain't gonna hurt you!" he chuckled while offering you a hand.  You took it and stood up.  "I'm Jonghyun," the guy said.

"Hwiyoung." you replied casually.  He grinned.

     "You did a really good job.  But aren't you supposed to be cleaning, not playing?" Jonghyun commented.  You looked at your feet and nodded, embarassed.  "I won't tell anyone, don't worry.  See ya round!" he added.  He shot you a flirty wink and walked out the door.  Your heartbeat quickened.

"What the hell is up with all these cute boys in this house?!" you whined while stomping your feet like a child.

 


ANOTHER FILLER....I sorries!  I have so many exams to study for since the end of the 3d Quarter is coming soon!  KKTHANKSLOVEYOUBYE.

BAM.

Ginger Chesnuts.