"Noona Wake Up!"

100 Days with The Daegu Diva (a.k.a Mr. Arrogant) (Kinda Permanent Hiatus)

 

      "Hey Noona...wake up..." a voice was sing-songing.  You groaned and pulled the bed covers high above your head.  "Noona!" A pillow bashed over your blanketed stomach.  You shot up and tore off your covers in rage.

"Who the-" you froze mid-sentance when you saw who dared awake you.

It was Taemin, kneeling on your bed in front of you, pillow in hand, less than a foot away.

      "BYUNTAE (ert)!  BYUNTAE!" you screamed, and began launching nearby pillows at him.  He scrambled off the bed in terror.

"Key hyung said to get up now!" he yelled while fleeing out the bedroom door.  You stared.

<<=  keke I drew that!

    

 

     After a shower, brushing your teeth, a pair of jade circle lenses, a bottle of SPF 100 sunscreen, and some hair gel/hairspray later, you tugged on a fresh uniform and stumbled downstairs in a half-awake state. 

     "Hwiyoung?" you glanced up and saw Caroline.  "You look so pale!  What happened to your wonderful beige glow?" she asked.

"I'm just shocked at this morning's events." you replied sheepishly.

"Oh!  I remember.  I heard you screaming and a few bumps from upstairs."

"Taemin."

"I see.  Well, there's some pine nut porridge and sweet potato in the kitchen for you."

"Thank you Miss," you said graciously before pacing to the kitchen.

      Sure enough, the porridge and sweet potato were in two bowls, still warm.  You smiled and spooned the earthy porridge into your mouth.

"Wow...this is really smooth!" you complimented.

       "What is?"

You liften your head and saw Onew leaning against the fridge.

"Do you live here or what?" you asked.

"Nah.  We just slept over.  Although we are here quite a lot." he replied, ruffling his auburn hair.  "Caroline made us all breakfast.  Such a nice noona."

     "I see.  Hey, who let Taemin in my room?" you cut in.  Onew shoved his hands deeper into his pajama pants.

"Key asked him to wake you up." he answered.

"Why not Caroline or something?  I nearly beat Taemin up."

"Because Key probably wanted to piss you off.  I think he likes you."

You spit your water all over the counter.

"HUH?!"

When you went to look at Onew, Key was standing next to him.  When did that get here?

     "Just...just clean that up when your done.  It's too early to start yelling," Key said with a scary calmness in his voice.  Then he left without another word.  Onew grabbed two hand rags and tossed one at you.

"Thanks." you chimed while wiping up the water on the counter.

     "I think he heard what I said." he sulked.  You smiled in amusement.

"Let's just hope it's not true." you commented.  Onew shrugged and helped you clean your empty dishes in the sink.

"I dunno," he began, "you two would look kinda good together."

     "Ew." you flicked some soap bubbles at him.  "Not in a million years."

"How about a million and one?" Onew questioned.

"No!  Not even for eternity!"

"How about an eternity and one-"

"NO.  He took me away from my family for the summer.  I was supposed to go to New York with them, and then go to Krabi in Thailand by myself to take an art course..." you cut in.  "I can honestly say I hate him.  And it's rare for me to hate anything." There was a loud clang as you shoved the dishes angrily onto the drying rack.

     Onew sadly glanced at you sideways.  "I'll think of something.  I promise!" he chimed, holding out his pinky finger.

"Aigoo...so childish for your age.  You're like...what...twenty-four or so?" you commented as you hooked your pinky with his.  He suddenly gave you a serious look.

"I wasn't kidding." he stated.  You smiled and patted his hand.

"Thank you," you said.

"Well, someone needs to be nice to you.  Hey, I'm your friend now, right?" he asked.  You nodded.

"YAAAAAYYY!!!"

*               *              *

     "Here's a list of your chores to complete today." Key explained while handing you a pink list.  WTF...it's pink!

You disreguarded that and read it.

1.) Go to town and buy nappa cabbage, red pepper flakes, red pepper sauce, salt, onions, garlic, scallions, fish sauce, fermented shrimp, vinegar.

2.) Clean all the windows on the ground floor.

3.) Weed the flower garden out back.

4.) Clean the pool.

5.) Be done by 6:00 P.M.

     "But I need money for the stuff!" you protested.  Key reached into his pocket and withdrew 100,000 won ($100) in multiple bills.

"I don't care if you use it all.  Just get it done.  Got it?" he ordered.  You remained silent.

"MERONG!" you blurted while sticking out your tongue.  Then you ran for your life.

     The look on his face was priceless!

 


SO SORRY...I LEFT THIS ALL ALONE! OTL...  stupid tests.

Hey!  I just found out that I have Chinese and Malaysian ancestors.  Eff yeah!  XD XD XD