Memory (Plus Bonus Pics)

100 Days with The Daegu Diva (a.k.a Mr. Arrogant) (Kinda Permanent Hiatus)

 

     "Done," you said, stepping back and admiring your handiwork.  You had finished unpacking and decorating your room.  The pink roses you saved from earlier were strewn over the windowsill and on your dresser.  Pictures of your favorite music artists, family, friends, landscape, and art were pasted onto the walls with stickers.  You even put up music note wall decals/stickers.  The Dominican Republic Flag and South Korean flag were put up as well. 

     Your acoustic guitar, violin, and flute were mounted proudly on display shelves.  You had crammed some books into the bookshelves.  In the bathroom, you stocked the countertops and medicine cabinet with your cosmetics, beauty supplies, medicine (of course), and other toiletries.  It seemed like your room at home at last.

"Needless to say, I feel pretty confident with myself...I like this." you murmured.  A familiar song began emmitted from your phone.  You jumped up and down at hearing the exciting beat.  It was "Lollipop" by BigBang and 2NE1.  You rapped/sang along with the lyrics while dancing crazily.

     A banging from your door interrupted your mini-party.

"Yah!  Turn that music down!" someone yelled, clearly irritated.  It was Key.  You sighed and opened your door.

"Sorry my music annoys you," you said.  More like 'sorry you have no taste in music.'

"I'm trying to watch a movie downstairs with the guys.  I can't hear it with your stupid 'singing' and jumping." he criticized.  I have something to tell you too!  OFF.

"It won't happen again." you replied with a little bow.  Key rolled his eyes and walked away.  You shut your door and turned down the music volume.  Stupid...stupidly rich, spoiled brat...argh...

     A few minutes later, there was knocking at your door again.  You stomped over and swung the door open, agitated.

"Look, I turned down the music already- oh...I'm sorry, excuse me...I thought you were Key..." you apologized with a little bow to the boy in front of you.  Jonghyun. 

"It's fine.  Hey, Key is making us watch some movie in English called 'Hairspray' or something, and I can't understand it.  Wanna go do something?  I'm bored out of my mind right now." he offered.  You raised a brow.

"Is Key making you do this?" you questioned.  Jonghyun chuckled at your serious expression.

"No, it's all my idea.  Promise." he assured, holding out his pinky finger.  "Pinky promise."

You reluctantly hooked your pinky finger with his.  Jonghyun grinned and motioned for you to follow him.  You sighed.

I swear, if this guy does anything funny, I'm going to Wushu kick him so hard...

*          *          *

      "Tell me again, why are we here?" you asked.  Jonghyun had taken you to a lazy-looking park, with a playground, walking track, and duck pond. 

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Just because~"

You pursed your lips and sat under a tree at the bank of the duck pond. 

"Please just tell me so I can leave soon, I don't want Key to yell at me anymore." you stated. 

"Well," Jonghyun began, sitting next to you, "I want to talk to someone other than a guy for once."

You snorted.

"Oh really?  With that face, I bet you can talk to anyone you want," you said.

"So you're calling me cute?" Jonghyun asked. 

"No.  Trust me, I've already got my eye on someone." you denied.  Jonghyun looked at you.

"I see.  I'll find out who it is soon enough," he said.  You shook your head and dipped your hand in the pond water.  It felt cool and murky.

"Good luck with that." you teased.  Jonghyun stretched his toned arms and layed down on the cool grass. 

     "I swear, you seem so familiar..." he mumbled.  You shot him a puzzled look and raised your eyebrows.

"Now that you think of it...you seem familiar too," you said.  You opened your mouth to say something, but something buzzed by your ear and you totally spazzed out.

"BEE!  BEE!!  HOLY SHIET I'M ALLERGIC TO BEES!!" you screamed, shaking your head and standing up.  Jonghyun was laughing like crazy.   

"Go into the water!  Bees don't like water!" he suggested between fits of laughter.  Without thinking, you plunged into the pond.  You opened your eyes and kicked your way to the surface.

"Did I seriously just do that..." you squeaked while doggy-paddling to the banks.  Jonghyun was staring at you.

"I didn't think you'd actually do that," he said.  You glared at him so hard, you could practically feel the fire in your eyes.  He stepped back as you stood up, dripping wet with murky pond water.

"Well excuse me for being highly allergic to bees!" you snorted.  Something burning was bothering your left arm, and when you looked down you saw huge red bumps all over the section above your elbow.  ...hives...I guess dang insect still got me.

"Omo, there's hives all over your arm!" Jonghyun panicked. 

"No shiet, sherlock." you cursed.  The hives were beginning to itch...severely.

     "Wait a second...I remember when I was younger there was a girl just like you who had this same thing happen to her," Jonghyun said.  "Her name was Alice or something...no, it was Alicia!"

You glanced at him, eyes wide.  No way....can it really be him?

"J-Jjong?!" you stuttered.

 


GOSH THIS .

Look what I found:

...

That is all.