Dusting and Talking to Dubu

100 Days with The Daegu Diva (a.k.a Mr. Arrogant) (Kinda Permanent Hiatus)

 

     You finished dusting/polishing the piano about fifteen minutes later.  Pretty quick, actually.

"Ai!" you groaned, rubbing your back.  It was sore, due to the fact that you were leaning over the piano while you cleaned it.  You shoved your duster into the plastic carrier bin and thought about what you had to do next.  I think I have to do the dance studio next, you thought.  You nodded to yourself and left the music room, which was now your favorite room in the house so far.

     "This isn't so bad," you said while pushing open the door of the room labeled "DANCE STUDIO."  You were surprised to see someone blasting music and dancing.  They were pretty decent, but needed a little improvment.  You reconized the song after a couple seconds.  It was "Spectrum" by Zedd [feat. Matthew Koma].

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezoa-J3EOs4)

     He looked at you and gasped.  You just stared at him, wide-eyed and confused.  He slapped off the music.

"I didn't know Key hyung had a girlfriend!" the guy blurted rather rudely.  You snapped out of your trance.

"I'm the maid!  Not that idiot's girlfriend!  Oh, and my name is Hwiyoung," you said with a little bow. 

"Oh, I know you, Key hyung was complaining about you all day yesterday.  I'm Minho." he greeted, returning the bow.  He sounded kind of nicer.

"Y-yeah.  I have to clean now, if you don't mind." you mumbled.  Minho shrugged and grabbed his stuff.

"Okay.  Good luck with being Key's maid.  He can be a real diva sometimes." he teased.  You rolled your eyes.

"Trust me, I've noticed.  Although 'sometimes' is an understatement," you said.  Minho laughed.

"You're funny.  I like that!" he chimed, and then left.  You smiled to yourself.

"I guess not all of the guys here are playboys and divas!" you giggled happily.

~~~

     "Okay, let's see.  I wonder if I can use floor wax to clean the floors?  Yeah.  Then I can use window cleaners for the mirrors.  Hopefully I can wing this, because I have no idea what the hell I'm doing," you said.  "Alrightie!  Let's get started.  I'll do the mirrors first."

You did the "fighting!" sign and looked around the room.

"'Simplicity is the most beautiful,' as Umma used to say.  I guess she was right."  you quoted.  You sprayed a pankcake-sized amount of window cleaner on a section of the mirrors and began cleaning them all.

~~~

     "ASDFGHJKL THIS HUUUURTSS!!!" you squeaked.  Your arms were practially dying and felt like noodles.  You'd been wiping the mirrors for about fifteen minutes.  And you were only halfway done.

 

     You were finally done after what seemed like ages.  The mirrors were sparkling clean.  You grinned triumphantly.

"Now for the floors.  I guess floor wax..." you mumbled while spraying a hella huge lump of the foam floor wax on the ground.  I've always wanted to try something, you thought.  You fished out two floor scubbers (the kind you use with your hands) and put each one in your petite palms.  Then you placed them on the floor and layed your feet out in an athletic way, so your body formed a mountain shape.

"YOLOOOOO!!" you cheered rather loudly as your feet pushed your body forward.  The scrubbers ran straight through the lump of foamy floor wax and caused them to be very slippery....which made you shoot towards the wall in front of you at a racing speed. 

Fortunately, you managed to steer away from the wall and continue to slide all over the room, leaving a trail of foam and clean floors behind you. 

You finished quickly.  You checked your watch, it was around 3:20 P.M.  I'm getting really good at this! 

     "Okay...now I need to dust the study room.  That's on the main floor.  Time to travel down some stairs." you sighed.

~~~

     "This is pretty decent.  Less cleaning...I like this room!" you commented, looking at one of the corners of the study room.

You took out your duster and began...well...dusting. 

    

     You couldn't help but read the spines of the books as your duster brushed against them.  Some of them were in English, some of them Japanese, some Mandarin, but most were in Korean, of course.

Hunger Games, City of Bones, Twilight Saga, Chasing Lincoln's Killer, So Far From the Bamboo Grove, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, Candy, Maze Runner, Harry Potter, ooh!  Mangas! you thought to yourself.  Without thinking, you pulled out a manga volume.  It was Psyren, somewhat around sci-fi, suspense, and action.  You've read it before...it was alright.  There was too much gore and blood in it for your liking, so you shoved it back onto the shelf and continued cleaning. 

     "Hey Tiny!  What're you doing?" someone called out from behind you.  You spun around and saw Onew, smiling cheekily.  Does this boy ever stop smiling?

"Oh, dusting.  My back hurts, though." you answered.  Onew's grin faltered a little.

"Lemme help you with that, since Key and Minho are arguing outside in the basketball court," he said with a roll of his eyes. 

"Yes please!  Thank you!" you replied graciously as Onew fished out a dusting cloth from you plastic carrier bin.  He shook his head.

"No problem.  Key should really let you take breaks.  Especially since you're so small." he noted.  You knit your brows.

"That's why you call me 'Tiny' instead of my name?" you asked.  Onew turned around with an "R U bein' srs rite now" face.  You patted your cheeks.  "Nevermind."

     "So tell me about you," he said while he ran the cloth across a desk.  You sprayed furniture polish on the book shelf.

"I'm seventeen, as you already know.  I'm half Dominican and half Korean.  I like to keep things to myself, but around friends I'm absolutely crazy.  I can do art, dancing, play piano and flute, along with the violin and guitar.  Oh, and I have a strong passion for music.  I'm clumsy.  I can cook, but I cook Spanish food the best.  My actual birth name is Alicia Vasquez.  Let's see what else...um...I compose songs and I've written a book.  Also, I can speak English, Korean, Spanish, Creole, and a little bit of French and Mandarin.  I think that's it." you rambled.  Onew was staring at you.  You looked at him quizzicaly.

"Am I your friend?" he asked cutely.  You wanted to pinch his cheeks so much, but your hands were covered in chemicals.

"I dunno yet.  Heck, I only met you today!" you answered.  Onew tossed the dusting cloth into a nearby wastebasket.

"I see.  I think we're finished with the study room." he stated.  You crinkled your nose like a bunny.

"Did I really talk for that long?" you whispered to yourself.  Somehow, the dubu boy across from you heard it.

"Yes," he said.  You chuckled and picked up your plastic carrier bin.

     "I need to go water plants in the greenhouse now.  Thank you for helping me!" replied with a little bow.  Onew smiled.  You began walking down the hall to the backyard, but you heard footsteps following you.  It was the dubu boy.

"You're going to help me still?" you asked.  He nodded.  "But...why?"

"Because I want to be your friend!" he chimed with a cheeky grin. 

 


I'm finally done...jeez.  Thank you new subscribers! :D I skipped editing, so there might've been errors...I'm so freaking lazy.

Please comment, subscribe, or do nothing!  I'll still love you anyways!

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE MY LOVE.

Okay, that sounded really REALLY strange.

I feel like a stalker now...

O_O"

I should shut up now.

Yeah, that sounds good.

BYEZ~~~~~