Floor Wax? What's That?

100 Days with The Daegu Diva (a.k.a Mr. Arrogant) (Kinda Permanent Hiatus)

 

     Key opened the door and entered your room.

"You could have at least knocked," you said.  He thought for a moment.

"I could've, but it's my house." he smirked. 

"What if I was changing?!" you protested.

"If you were changing, you probably would've been somewhere, like, gee, I dunno, behind the changing divider!" Key argued, pointing to the black and white divider, standing clear and tall in the corner of the room.

Now I feel stupid... you thought.

     "Anyway, about the uniform, you only wear it when you're working on the property grounds.  Like, in the house, gardens, pool, greenhouse, you get the point." he explained.

"But the uniform is itchy!" you complained.  Key narrowed his eyes.

"Would you rather get sued?" he asked.  You shook your head.

"Alright then, it's settled.  Come to the main extrance after you change into your uniform." Key instructed, and slammed the door shut.

"What an !" you muttered to yourself.

 

     The uniform was actually pretty comfy.  The material of the dress was light, so the summer heat wouldn't bother you.  Its inner lining was nice and fuzzy (unlike the outer material).  The leggings were...well they were comfy too. 

I feel like an anime charater... you thought as you left your room.  You walked down the hallway with your panda sock-padded feet. 

"CAN'T CATCH ME HYUNG!" a semi-high pitched voice shouted from nowhere.  You shot your heat up just in time to see a mushroom-haired boy running towards you.  WHAT DAFUQ?!

"HEY!  Watch where you're goi-"

"OOOFF!"

The boy crashed into you, sending you both onto the carpeted floor (thank shisus for the carpet). 

"Get off!" you demanded, pushing the unknown person off you and standing up.

     "Who are you?" the boy asked, eyes wide.

"Hwiyoung, the maid here, for Key." you stated with an irritated tone.

"Are you Key hyung's girlfriend too?" he added.

"Phhfft, as if.  Now if you'll excuse me..." you answered, walking around him, towards the stairs.

"Oh, Hwiyoung!  I see you've met Taemin!" someone exclaimed.  It was Onew, running up the stairs.  You nodded at him.

"Actually, more like crashed.  What were guys doing anyway?" you replied. 

"I took Onew hyung's R.J's Fried Chicken discount card." the boy, who must've been Taemin, cut in.

"Yes, now can I have it back?" Onew asked.  Taemin shrugged and tossed it to Onew, who snatched it in mid-air and shoved it in his wallet.

     "I need to go to the main entrance now, unless I want to get sued." you explained, traveling down the of stairs.  There had to be at least two flights down until you reached your distination.

"Okay, nice outfit by the way!" Taemin called.  You snorted.  Smartass.

~~~

     "What do you want me to do?" you questioned the diva in front of you.  Key was leaning against the bottom rail of the stairs.

"Hmm...I don't know.  Do you prefer easy or complicated?" he answered.  You rolled your eyes.

"Easy." you responded.

"Complicated it is!  I need you to trim the rose bushes out back, polish the grand piano in the music room on the second floor, shine the mirrors and clean the floors in the dance room- which is also next to the music room on the second floor, dust the study room which is on this floor, and water the plants in the greenhouse out in the backyard.  Okay?" he instructed.  You narrowed your eyes.

What the hell?  I just said 'easy!' you thought.

"Where are my materials and supplies?" you protested.  Key pointed to a door behind him, under the stairs.

"This is your personal supply closet.  Now get to work!" he ordered, and vanished down the hallway.  You groaned and swung open the closet door.  There were all types of cleaning supplies; ranging from high tech carpet cleaners, to Oxy Clean, to Windex.  One thing caught your eye.

     "What the heck is floor wax?" you muttered, turning the aluminum can over in your hands.  You were unfamiliar with all these products, since all you really did were dishes, laundry, and vaccuuming at home.

"Ah, whatever.  I'll found out soon enough," you said while loading a plastic carrier/bin with supplies to start the chores (which you were pretty sure a different maid was supposed to do).  "I hope I won't mess anything up."

 


This was a filler since I have to finish my Biology Essay.  And we're learning about PARASITES- like tapeworms!  ICK!  I can't stand thinking about them...they're just...BLECH.

BAM.

Ginger Chesnuts.