Preluding Sweetness

Unlucky

Seunghyun deliriously stared up at the plain white ceiling of Jiyong’s bedroom, he could see little vein shaped cracks running from one corner to the centre light, unable to differentiate whether the ceiling was actually cracked or if it was just his groggy eyes playing tricks on him. Conversely, in all honesty the place was falling apart and he couldn’t wait for the day that he and Jiyong found a place of their own. The thought wasn’t the only thing that kept him smiling at this particular moment though, looking down from the ceiling to his right side Seunghyun turned to face his wonderful boyfriend who was fast asleep. He cautiously shifted onto his side and snuggled in closer, resting his still euphoric head against Jiyong’s chest. A sleepy arm loosely curled around Seunghyun, bringing him closer, and despite the fact that Seunghyun was seriously comfortable he just couldn’t fall back asleep. Not after what had just happened, not after the buzz of Jiyong’s kisses and caresses, there was no way Seunghyun would ever be able to sleep.

Breathing out a soft sigh of relief Seunghyun wondered why he had been so worked up about before, his partner was the most caring beautiful man in the world so, to be afraid of him and what they could share it was just plain silly. Of course they took it slow, with Jiyong showing Seunghyun nothing but pure love and respect, after their initial kiss on Jiyong’s bed they spoke about and what it would mean for them and their relationship. It was funny how Jiyong was quick to correct Seunghyun whenever the latter said “the s word”, pointing out how it wasn’t a “job” or a “chore” whilst offering more amorous words in its place. That’s what Seunghyun had missed, the romance of it all, the talking and kissing and how was just an extension of this, how the kisses only fell and the talking gradually decreased.

Seunghyun tried to squeeze his eyes shut in an attempt to trick his mind into falling asleep, hoping that Jiyong was too exhausted to notice the fact that his boyfriend was still wide awake. Although this plan failed miserably when Seunghyun couldn’t stop himself from peeking at his sleeping love and he managed to open his eyes at the exact same time as Jiyong. They stared at each other for a bewildered minute, absorbing the other’s timid smile, as well as feeling the mutual beat of their strumming hearts. Jiyong was the first to speak, turning onto his side and slipping down to Seunghyun’s eye line.

“How are you feeling?” He asked whilst nuzzling Seunghyun’s nose with his own and searching for a hand under the tangle of duvet and sheets.

“You’re asking me how I’m feeling?” Seunghyun answered a lot louder than what he intended. “I mean, after you-” He looked away to clear his throat then returned his gaze to Jiyong. “Couldn’t be better”

“Good” Jiyong grinned successfully finding Seunghyun’s hand and weaving it into his. “Because there’s a lot more where that came from-”

“There’s more?!” Seunghyun accidentally interrupted and flushed at the extra lightness to his all too eager voice.

“Of course there is” Jiyong chuckled bumping his nose against Seunghyun’s with a little more force this time. “And there’s one thing we can do together this time” Their hands unlinked and in the next second Jiyong pushed Seunghyun onto his back.

“Really?!” Seunghyun frowned latching onto his boyfriend’s sides as the latter crawled onto him.

“I think” Jiyong lightly laughed reaching for one of Seunghyun’s cheeks with his lips. “We might have to get you enrolled into the SSSDA on a more permanent basis” He kissed the other cheek.

“The SSS-what?” Seunghyun’s frown only deepened as his lips thoughtfully pursed together.

“Seungri’s School for Deprived Adults” Jiyong simply replied before moving his sweeping butterfly kisses to Seunghyun’s lips.

“Oh-” The word disappeared into Jiyong’s mouth and Seunghyun lost count of just how many times he’d melted into Jiyong’s sweet kisses in just one day. After a few minutes more Seunghyun regained some strength to push Jiyong back yet still hold his boyfriend’s head a couple of inches away. Staring straight into Jiyong’s off put eyes Seunghyun gently said

“In my defence” He started deliberately pausing to gauge Jiyong’s reaction. “I realise that in having no experience whatsoever I make up for it in other areas”

“Is that so?” Jiyong calmly answered with a playfully raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, because this way you’re my first” Seunghyun brushed Jiyong’s velvet cheeks with his thumbs, a growing habit of his. “And I want you to be my last” Neither had a chance to smile as Jiyong sealed that hope with a tight kiss.

 


 

There came a time where Seunghyun and Jiyong both needed to mutually leave the haven of Jiyong’s bedroom and explore the leftovers of the outside world. They left Jiyong’s room hand in hand, wearing nothing but an oversized shirt, their briefs and some creased up trousers from earlier. Jiyong had insisted, well Seunghyun didn’t exactly resist, that his boyfriend borrow an old shirt of his and according to Jiyong he had a ton of shirts stacked away due to “being an artist and all that, I thought I was being cool, turns out no one actually does that anymore.”

And that was that. Once Jiyong led Seunghyun into the kitchen they salvaged as many snacks as they could (due to the fact that the fridge was currently empty and the cupboards were almost bare). Then they sat down on the kitchen stools to consume said snacks, finding nothing but a packet of strangely shaped gummy sweets and some biscuits. Although the biscuits turned out to be stale so that didn’t leave them with much.

Seunghyun reached into the packet and pulled out a ring shaped sweet, absentmindedly slipping it onto his middle finger so that he could nibble on the tip. He was so engrossed in his unique way of devouring the small sweet that Seunghyun failed to notice how his boyfriend was half hanging from his chair, with his mouth incredulously gaped open and eyes wide as if he was stuck in some sort of trance. It was only when Seunghyun had finished the remnants of the gummy sweet from his finger that he turned to Jiyong and noticed.

“Are you OK?” Seunghyun quietly asked completely oblivious to the rest of universe. “You’re not allergic to them or anything, are you?” Still no answer from Jiyong, Seunghyun raised a hand to his boyfriend’s eyes and waved at him. “Jiyong? Seriously you’re kind of scaring me…” Yet again no answer, from out of nowhere the front door opened and the noise seemed to startle Jiyong back into life. Their heads automatically turned towards the door when a voice called

“Guess whose home?!” Bae sang as he kicked his shoes off and dived onto the nearest stool which was beside Seunghyun.

“You are?” Seunghyun, AKA Captain Obvious, answered the self-explanatory question.

“Yeah I am” Bae appeared to be far too happy to go with the easy option, which was ribbing Seunghyun for that dunce answer, and instead offered a huge smile, one that actually reached his mouth.

“You sound happy?” Jiyong finally spoke up, his voice sounded shaky so Seunghyun turned back to check on him, well he looked fine as he offered a tiny unknowing shrug in Seunghyun’s direction.

“Yeah I am” Bae repeated dreamily exhaling and staring straight ahead at what appeared to be the sink, Seunghyun frowned whilst wondering why his friend was looking at the sink with such a content expression, did Bae have a thing for sinks?

“Erm you’re going to have to help us out a bit here?” Jiyong questioned leaning over the counter to look down at Bae.

“I have just had the best time of my entire life” Bae spoke as if he was talking to someone else. “Seunghyun’s the best!”

“I am?” Seunghyun couldn’t look more confused even if he tried.

“I have to admit at first I was like you’re really not my type, I mean you’re good looking and all that but I generally like bigger men. I gave him a chance though and holy sh*t I would’ve missed out” Bae dreamily sighed once more and rested his chin in between his upturned palms. “We just walked and talked and he’s so funny and sweet. I wanted to take him to restaurant to eat but we just ended up getting some junk food from a street vendor, man I haven’t eaten junk food in years, following that we walked to the river and it was just all so perfect” Bae eventually had to pause for air although he didn’t stop talking for long. “I didn’t think that we would be romantically compatible, you know because I’m kinda picky, but wow…”

“Oooh” Seunghyun exclaimed when the realisation hit him “You’re talking about Seungri?”

“Yeah…” Bae’s head tilted and he grinned at the name. “Seunghyun” His head turned to face his friend, who was still feeling the after effects of his light bulb moment, and said “You’re a total d*ck when you’re drunk”

“Am I?” Seunghyun could feel his face flush at the stare which was currently burning holes into the back of his neck. He daren’t look back at Jiyong right now so he stared down at his hands which were tapping out a tuneless rhythm on the countertop.

“I love how you assume that being a d*ck is a bad thing” Bae chuckled as he jumped from the stool. “You should act like that more often, it was good to see you be confident and less reserved even if we didn’t get to sleep ‘til after two in the morning” He patted Seunghyun on the shoulder.

“Erm…” Clearing his throat Seunghyun risked a look back at Jiyong who, just as he predicted, was glaring at him. “What exactly happened?”

“Well…” Bae grinned walking around the kitchen counter to face both Seunghyun and Jiyong, without realising they leaned in closer together just to hear Bae’s side of the story.

 


 

Somehow they’d managed to get the two Seunghyun’s into Daesung’s car, luckily for them Bae could drive he just couldn’t afford to run a car so he was able to drive them back to the apartment but only because he was using Daesung’s borrowed car. As of right now the driver had Jiyong’s arse in his face, his friend was leaning over his seat trying to force the two Seunghyun’s to put their seatbelts on.

“But I don’t wanna!” Jiyong’s boyfriend had been kicking up a fuss for the past five minutes and he was definitely testing Bae’s patience.

“Seunghyun Choi I won’t tell you again!” Jiyong snapped following that up with a slap. Bae shuffled onto his knees and turned around, mimicking Jiyong’s pose and taking a look at the scene behind. If it wasn’t nearing 2AM Bae would’ve found this situation funny, Seunghyun was sat with his arms folded and a huge pout on his face, really he looked like a petulant five year old who’d just been told that playtime was over. Whereas the new, shyer and much quieter, Seunghyun simply sat giggling to himself. Bae smirked at the sight, this giggler was quite possibly the cutest person that he had ever seen, his eyes returned to the current lovers spat and he spoke over the top of an agitated Jiyong.

“Seunghyun if you don’t put your seatbelt on right now I’m going to come back there, punch you in the face and knock you out. Trust me you won’t enjoy it!” Bae used a little extra force in his normally smooth voice, acting far angrier than what he actually was. Seunghyun gulped then fumbled with the buckle for a minute before finally clicking it in. Returning his attention back to the giggler behind him Bae reached out and pulled the guy’s seatbelt down, he was met with no resistance (as opposed to Seunghyun who kept unlocking the belt once Jiyong had clicked it in) only a simple blush-filled smile and a small mumble of “thank you” occurred. Very cute, Bae turned around and started the car.

They were about halfway home, Bae predicted that they had about five minutes left and thank god for that because in the back of the car the two Seunghyun’s were singing - well it was more like shouting to a song which only they could hear - but the important thing was that both Bae and Jiyong mutually felt as if their skulls were about to split open.

“I love you Seunghyun!” The cute giggler cried out. Oh not again, Bae sighed. They’d started this earlier on the way back to the car.

“I love you too Seunghyun!” The much deeper voice of Jiyong’s boyfriend boomed. A quick look in the rear-view mirror just confirmed Bae’s thoughts, double trouble were suddenly getting touchy feely with each other and Jiyong noticed too as his eyes met Bae’s in the mirror's reflection. They were hugging, stretching the seatbelts, and grabbing at each other’s cheeks. Bae sighed for the millionth time tonight. They were harmless drunks, just harmless, he repeated over and over in his mind.

Arriving back at the apartment the drunken rebellion only flourished and the pair started a pillow war after kicking their shoes off at each other. A weary look from Jiyong instantly told Bae that he’d had enough so together they tried to separate the two and ready them for bed.

Of course this was Mr. No-one’s-allowed-to-touch-me-except-for-Jiyong that we’re talking about and he wasn’t going to down without a fight. Bae and Jiyong focused their joint effort on pulling the two Seunghyun’s apart, with Bae eventually sitting on the giggler whilst Jiyong’s boyfriend sat on his lap. It was awkward and what added to this awkwardness was the fact that Bae had to practically wrap his legs around Jiyong’s boyfriend’s just to keep the er in place. After a while they gave up on trying to strip them of their clothes and decided that the b*stards could sleep in them, that’ll teach them a lesson or two. Bae released Seunghyun from his grip forcing the other man to slide onto the sofa then he jumped up from the giggler’s lap and turned to Jiyong.

“How exactly are we going to do this Ji?” Bae asked as the pair watched the two Seunghyun’s who were hugging each other again and crying about how much they were in love.

“I have no idea” Jiyong shook his head and pinched at his temple. “You take Seungri to your room and I’ll take Seunghyun to mine, that’s the only thing I can think of, divide and conquer” Bae tried to laugh at his friend’s little joke but they were just too tired to even do that. “Come on Seunghyun my love, its bedtime” Jiyong cooed holding his hands out for his boyfriend to hold.

“But…” That seemingly huge bottom lip of Seunghyun’s poked out and wobbled. Oh here we go again…

“Hyunnie please” Jiyong pleaded sounding so desperately tired.

“I don’t want to sleep!” Seunghyun huffed as he reached down and tugged his socks off. “I’m not tired, please Jiyong can we stay up? Please…”

“No way” Bae cut in “You’re going to bed right now!”

“But-” Seunghyun dropped his socks on the floor.

“Where am I sleeping?” Seungri was it? Spoke quietly to himself again.

“With me” Bae smiled offering a hand out to Seungri “Is that OK?”

“Yeah but I don’t want to leave my best friend” Seungri leaned over to wrap an arm around Seunghyun whilst Bae lowered his semi-rejected hand back to his side.

“Quick!” Seunghyun leapt up, grabbed Seungri’s hand and within a blink of an eye the two Seunghyun’s had pegged it out of the room.

“Why those little-” Jiyong let out a stream of curses before they followed them. They found the idiots in Bae’s bedroom trying to re-enact that pivotal scene from Titanic right in the middle of Bae’s bed, Seunghyun had his arms stretched out whilst Seungri was stood behind him, luckily for them the apartment had higher than average ceilings.

“AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!?!?” Jiyong bellowed finally reaching the end of his tether whereas, admittedly, Bae was laughing his arse off. The two Seunghyun’s jumped, Seungri pushed his Rose forward causing Seunghyun to topple off the bed and smack his head somewhere on the way down. All Jiyong could do was assist during the aftermath, he ran over to Seunghyun whilst Bae grabbed Seungri’s hand and pulled him down from the bed.

“It’s OK Seunghyun, you only hit your head on the mattress you’re going to be fine…” Jiyong’s voice gently sounded from the end of the bed as a low sob broke out. Bae quickly wrapped his arms around Seungri who was now well on his way to falling asleep, his head started to droop and he mumbled some form of broken English which Bae couldn’t interpret.

“Ji if we just put them in the bed together we can go to sleep, let’s just all sleep in here” Bae offered as his friend’s head reappeared, Jiyong stood up and somehow a minute later Seunghyun was on his feet too. “Would you like that Seunghyun? We could all sleep in the same bed?” A timid nod was all Jiyong’s boyfriend answered with as the man himself mouthed a thank you in Bae’s direction.

Seungri seemed to purr like a cat as Bae slipped him into the bed although this adorable image was ruined two minutes later when Seungri’s smelly trousers and shirt connected with Bae’s observing face. He tossed the clothes to the floor then climbed into the bed behind Seungri after deciding that it would probably be best if he kept on his tracksuit bottoms and vest. On the other side of the bed a fully clothed Seunghyun rolled in first with Jiyong slowly following from behind, once everyone was in the bed Bae (with Jiyong’s help) pulled the duvet up to cover them then switched the bedside lamp off.

It was peaceful, serene, and almost heavenly until-

“Mooooooooooooooo”

Bae was going to murder Seunghyun.

“What the f-hell was that?” But that was Seunghyun who immediately asked the question.

“Right who made that noise?” Jiyong’s annoyed voice called out.

“Wasn’t me” Bae shrugged trying to look at the guy beside him but failed because the room was just too dark.

“Mooooooooooooooo”

OK so Bae felt that one which meant the owner of the voice had to be Seungri.

“Why’s there a cow in the bed?!” Seunghyun’s voice shot up a couple of volume levels.

“Don’t be stupid Seungri!” Bae nudged the body beside him.

“It’s not me!” Seungri swiftly retorted.

“Ohmygod so it’s a real cow?!” Seunghyun was starting to freak out. “It’s gonna eat me!!” Some wiggling started though it stopped as soon as Bae turned the bedside lamp back on.

“For crying out loud!” Jiyong sighed completely frustrated and trying to cover his eyes from the sudden light.

“Don’t worry about it” Seungri had a hold of Seunghyun, well he sort of clung around the still freaking out guy, Bae was sat up shaking his head yet again. Seunghyun’s eyes were going crazy, darting around the room as he looked for this non-existent invisible cow. “Seungri’s got your back”

“And your front” Now Jiyong was pouting but it wasn’t cute, no Bae knew that look, Jiyong was scowling.

Bae was ready to give up on the universe. He really couldn’t deal with an argument breaking out right now.

“I don’t want the cow to get me!” Seunghyun weakly snivelled into Seungri’s chest.

“Don’t worry I let it out of the front door” Seungri nonchalantly replied with a ridiculous lie “It’s gone home now”

“Oh OK” Seunghyun softly mumbled, Bae rolled his eyes and moved to turn the lamp off again completely fed up with trying to figure out just what in the hell was going on. Once the room returned to its former darkness some more shuffling occurred and a small conversation broke the silence.

“Yongie I want a cuddle”

“But you have Seungri, cuddle him”

“Seungri’s snoring in my ear and I like your cuddles more”

“Oh poor you…”

“Please I can’t sleep”

“…”

“Snuggle me please, I’m cold”

“How can you be cold when you’re fully dressed?”

“I’ll die from a cold if you don’t cuddle me”

“…”

“Yongie~”

“If you touch my vest one more time I swear I’m going to-”

“Now you’re cold too”

“Of course I’m cold - You just took my top off you idiot!”

“So cuddle me?”

“Oh I’m so going to enjoy it when you’re hung-over in the morning, you b*stard”

“Yay~ you’re so warm and squishy, I could cuddle you forever”

“Hey are you calling me fat?!”

“…zzzzzz…”

Bae felt a smaller body curl into his side as a head fell onto his chest, smiling he wrapped an arm around Seungri and finally succumbed to a well-earned sleep.

 


 

“And that’s the story of why you have so much making up to do Seunghyun” As Bae winked at the now thoroughly embarrassed man a loud yet smooth RNB beat blasted from his pocket and Bae snatched a phone out of his pocket.

“Hello?” He answered the call. There was a brief pause before he near enough shouted “Giggler!” Now Seunghyun turned to look at his boyfriend who looked as dumbstruck as Seunghyun felt. “You found my number? Well I did sneak it into your contacts” Bae flashed a coy smirk at the pair then practically bounced out of the room.

“I am so sorry!” Seunghyun turned to face Jiyong. “I swear I’ll never ever drink again”

“It’s fine” Jiyong lightly chuckled. “You’re kind of cute when you’re drunk”

“Thanks” Seunghyun’s face flushed at the half compliment.

“Well that takes me back” Jiyong mumbled once they heard Bae’s door slam.

“Does it?” Seunghyun took the golden moment to slide the sweet packet from under Jiyong’s nose, slip out a sweet and eat a little egg.

“Yeah except I didn’t get to skip off into my room like that because the fool I was waiting for couldn’t find my contacts” Jiyong laughed whilst Seunghyun took a minute to think. When it clicked he lightly nudged Jiyong’s shoulder with his own

“Hey I can’t help it if your fancy phone decides that it wants to play hide and seek with your address book” Seunghyun protested and playfully folded his arms together.

“Address book? Seriously you sound like my-” Jiyong abruptly ended his sentence when he realised what he was about to say. Just thinking about that person was too much, let alone saying it out loud and Seunghyun could tell exactly what was going through Jiyong’s downcast head.

“Here” Seunghyun placed a sweet in the palm of his hand following that up with a small slide of the same hand along the counter’s surface to Jiyong. “This’ll make you feel better” Jiyong momentarily stared at the sweet eventually asking the question of

“How is an egg going to help?” He blinked twice before looking up at Seunghyun who was already smiling at his boyfriend.

“It’ll fill you up with happiness” Seunghyun joked with a suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows.

“You’re such a bingu!” Jiyong laughed though he didn’t accept the egg.

“How rude!” Seunghyun fabricated a look of disgust as he lifted the hand to Jiyong’s face. “I spent all this time in your kitchen” He stood up, retracting his hand from Jiyong’s face, and walked around the kitchen bar to stand opposite Jiyong. “Cooking this lovely to die for breakfast just for you and you- you just laugh in my face!” Seunghyun leaned across the counter to snatch the hand which was trying to protect Jiyong’s laughing mouth and he slipped the egg into it.

“Never again Jiyong Kwon! Mr- I’m-too-good-for-my-boyfriend’s-gummy-breakfast!” Fanning his outraged face with both hands Seunghyun dramatically made his way around the counter in a full circle and as he passed Jiyong he snatched the bag of remaining sweets away, purposely storming off  into Jiyong’s bedroom.

With a loud huff and slam Seunghyun giggled at his amateur dramatics, maybe he should’ve been an actor or something, he returned back to Jiyong’s bed and jumped on it. After spreading out and making himself at home Seunghyun rested the bag of sweets in between his open legs, he remained upright just in case Jiyong tried to secretly attack him.

“One sweet for me…” He took a heart shaped sweet out of the bag then consumed it in one go. “One sweet for Jiyong…” It was a teddy bear shape and he ate that one too. This cycle of greedy sweet eating repeated itself several times until Jiyong entered the room and simply snuggled up to his boyfriend’s side all the while saying nothing. It was then the sweet packet was disregarded and moved to the bedside table after which Seunghyun circled his arms around Jiyong and pulled him close.

 


 

Soon the weekend came to an end, Seunghyun had to go home though his family were used to his random timings so if they couldn’t find him they knew exactly where he was and never questioned him. It felt good to have somewhere to go, to have the feeling of knowing that someone else out there needed him, Seunghyun smiled as he slipped his shoes off and glanced around checking to see if anyone was home.

“Ma? Mimi?!” He walked down the hallway and into the kitchen, that’s when he noticed that the backdoor was wide open. A minute later Seunghyun was outside approaching his Ma and Mihyun who were knelt down in front of a budding multi-coloured flowerbed. “Hey you two” Seunghyun softly called from behind.

“Why hello there stranger!” Mihyun jumped up and instantly hugged her Brother. He returned the embrace then held his arms out to his Ma who clambered onto her feet and squeezed him.

“Seunghyun-ah, now you’re home I have something I need to speak to you both about” Seunghyun’s Ma spoke as she and her Son parted.

“Really?” He asked frowning at the serious tone to her voice.

“Don’t worry it’s all good news” She beamed, grabbing her children’s hands and leading them back into the house. After closing the back door Seunghyun’s Ma shooed her children into living room then once they were both sat down next to each other she spoke.

“Well” Seunghyun’s Ma started by placing her hands on her hips, she was stood in front of her children and pacing like some sort of Army sergeant. Seunghyun started to nervously jog one leg, a direct result of the strange atmosphere. “You know that I work hard right?”

“Yes” Both children simultaneously answered.

“I told you that it was for a magazine company and I was their receptionist” Again the Choi children nodded. “Now you have to understand that I lied to you both with the best intentions” She paused whilst the words registered in their heads. “Your Father started his own private delivery company and when he passed I took over” Both faces were blank with exact same look of shock. “We didn’t want to tell you about it because we didn’t want you to feel pressured into taking it over. Really it was your Father’s silly idea, he wanted you both to find your own paths in life just like he had done and he made me promise to keep it from you until you were ready”

“Ready for what Ma?” Seunghyun slowly asked, still in complete shock.

“Well your Father was never really that passionate about delivering things so, the business was more as a means to save enough money to provide for both of your futures. We knew that Mihyun had big dreams of moving to this wonderful city but we had no idea what you wanted Seunghyun. We thought that you were close to finding your dreams when you started working at the publishing company, so we saved equal amounts for both of you” Seunghyun’s Ma knelt down in front of her children and scooped their hands into hers before continuing. “We both knew that your Father didn’t have much time left so we started making the necessary arrangements in advance. Now I think you’re ready. I’m retiring and I have sold the business, this means that I can separate the profit between the both of you. Therefore you are both ready to receive your savings accounts”

What?

Savings accounts?

“The transaction will take a week or so to process but after that you’ll be significantly richer. Now, I’m only going to say this once. This money is yours and it is entirely up to you how you wish to spend it but you mustn’t forget that your Father spent his entire life earning this money for you both, so don’t waste it” She paused before looking up at Seunghyun. “That means no splashing out on unnecessary items”

“Why are you looking at me for?” Seunghyun lowly questioned, feeling his body shrink into the sofa.

“No reason” Seunghyun’s Ma slightly smiled then coughed what Seunghyun swore was the word “Bearbricks” as she got up and left the room. He scowled. Of course Seunghyun knew exactly what he would put some of that money towards and it definitely wasn’t a waste.

 


 

I hope this chapter answers some of your questions guys! Thank you so much for the views, comments, upvotes, just everything. You guys are amazing! Now onto the big finale~

Dun dun duuuunnn!