Canteen

I Want Them!

 

“Why the you act up like that? You use to be quiet! It was disgusting. Oh my ears”, he said as he covered his ears with those long hands. . But i just ignore him as usual.

“So, why were you call me?”, i asked Myungsoo.

“Uh-uh, okay. Bye~”, i said after he finished his sentence then i hung up.

“I’m going to the canteen, if my es looking for me, tell them i’m going out to somewhere”, he said as he stood up. Then, he went out but it’s not Kris if he didn’t bully me. Before he went out, he hit my back head and grabbed my hair which was sending a little pain. ! I couldn’t fight back since i will just get another pain if i did it. Right after around 15 minutes since Kris gone, one of his came.

“Where is Kris?”, she said arrogantly. I just shook my head in reply.

“. Just tell me”, she hit my table.

“I don’t know Tiff”, i said lazily.

“Okay, then tell him that i were here”, she said right after she smacked my head. Dammit!!! Kris and his or es, can’t you guys leave me peacefully?? I just wanna sleep right now T___T Soon, i heard the bell rang. I jumped in the joy. After this class is my class with Luhan <3

 
“Hey”, someone called me, maybe. I turned around and yep i was right.
 
“Wow~ you really come?”, i couldn’t believe.
 
“So, you didn’t believe me?”, he raised his eyebrows. How handsome! Yeaaah it was Myungsoo. He said on the phone he will come to my campus but well, i can’t believe it 100%, you know he is a busy idol, right? Oh and since i was studying in a little village, they rarely know any idol. Soon, i asked him to going to canteen. After i reached at the canteen, i could see every eyes was staring at Myungsoo. Of course! He is the most handsome here!! Even i could see Kris was staring at us. Pfffft! Eat that Kris!
 
“What do you want to eat?”, i asked him after gave him the menu. He looked at the menu carefully and i could see someone was walking toward us.
 
“Hey! Why aren’t you tell me that you will come?”, he hit Myungsoo’s arm. Myungsoo was looking at him sharply. Then, i asked again about the menu. I was afraid that Myungsoo really mad at Luhan, well, he hates when someone hit him.
 
“I’m going to order this”, he was pointing at the menu.
 
“Ara, i’ll have one too. Let me order this one and for drink, i want this one, do you want it too?”, i asked and he nodded in reply.
 
“Aren’t you going to asked me?”, Luhan pouted. Cute cute cute~.
 
“No”, i trolled him as i stood up and left them. I was ordering our lunch while someone bumped me from the back. I turned around to see Kris was there. I gave him a what-do-you-want face.
 
“Is it Myungsoo who called you a while ago?”, he said as he raised one of his eyebrows. I nodded then i turned again.
 
“Yak! Face me while i talk to you!”, he grabbed my shoulder hard with one hand and force me to turn around. I have no idea why he hates me so much.
 
“Should i teach you how to behave?”, he lifted my chin up forcefully with his other hand.
 
“Yak! Don’t do it to a girl, you bastard!”, someone yelled at him while walking toward us. Kris released my shoulder and my chin after heard that and then he turned around.
 
”So, you are Myungsoo, i guess. Well, i’m her lovely chair mate and i was the one who answered you before”, he said.
 
“Ah, i see. No wonder you were so mean on the phone. You even more mean in real life”, Myungsoo said. Kris was clenching his fist tight while Luhan came to calm down the situation. Soon, Kris left us and Myungsoo, with Luhan, back to our seat. After i got the number of our ordered foods, i walked back to our seat.
 
“Sorry for made such a scene”, i said. He was apologizing back to me. I said i was so okay and even i was worrying about him. He smiled and that was the best smile i’ve ever seen. Oh well, i could easily forget about Luhan when there is Myungsoo around me. Soon, our food came and we ate peacefully. After that, Myungsoo was back to his dorm and i was back to my class, with Luhan!
 
“Is Kris always treat you like that?”, Luhan asked. I looked at him and nodded. All i can do just nod my head here.
 
“Gzz. Is it really you? Why am i rarely hear you talk in campus while you are like a duck in your house?”, he asked while we were heading to our class.
 
“I just dislike to talk bull here and keep quiet that we live on the same house”, i said sharply at him. Ugh, sorry Luhan, i may sounds so mean but i don’t wanna anybody knows that you live in my house. Those es will bully me even more.
 
”Okay okay, don’t be mad”, then he left me to sit on his seat. Well, Luhan also a Kingka here but he isn’t like Kris who always bully me. Luhan treat me better than Kris, even when we just knew each other name through this class. That’s why i like him.