Get Well Soon For Me~

I Want Them!

 

"Where am i?", i said as i put my palm on my head, "You...?"

"In the hospital. And it's me. Your mom. Don't say you can't remember me", mom said.

"Uh? I have a mom?", i . Lol. Of course i remember her well.

"Omo..doctor!", she yelled at the small microphone beside my bed. Aigoo.

"Mom! I'm just kidding. Of course i remember you", i was sticking my tongue out as she hit my head, "It hurts", i whined as i rubbed my head, "Btw why are you here? Aren't you suppose to back tomorrow?"

"Yeah i have a bad feeling and yes when i reached our house you were lying there helplessly", she said. I pouted again. Then my phone rang. Crazy bastard shown on the screen. Omo. He should be mad!

"Why?", i asked as if there was nothing's wrong. Uh yeah. He was mad. He yelled on my ears through the phone. The hell.

"Yak! Don't yell at me like that. You need to know my reason. I...", before i finish my sentence, mom stole my phone and talking to Kris.

"She is sick. And don't you dare to call my baby as , you crazy bastard!!", then she hung up the phone. Daebak.

"Mom.."

"What? He should know how to treat someone's better", mom gave my phone back, "Is he Kris? Well, i read your diary and you call him crazy bastard", she laughed.

"Aish. Yes he is Kris and stop reading my diary secretly please", i pouted and she just smiled.

----------

We reached home after 20 minutes and mom was taking care of me so much.

"Doctor said you need to take a rest since your foot is sprained. It will get better at least after a week. I'll tell your lecturer especially the one in the dancing class", mom said as she put the blanket on me. I just nodded then fell asleep.

The next day, i woke up and found a breakfast on the little table beside my bed. I called my mom but she didn't come. I yelled again and this time she was coming with someone behind her.

"Myungsoo-ssi?", i surprised. He just nodded and mom told me that he was here around an hour. He had a chat with mom and mom seemed happy.

"He is the guy in that poster. I thought he was coming out from there. Ck. He is very handsome", mom smiled. I just smiled back awkwardly.

"How are you? Feels good?", he asked then he sat at the empty space on my bed. I nodded my head and he smiled.

"Ahem. I'll go now. Btw since Luhan doesn't back yet, please take care of her, Myungsoo-ya", mom patted Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Luhan doesn't back yet?", i mumbled.

"Yeah he said he should sleepover at his friend's house so he can practice that drama musical easily since the house is near to campus", Myungsoo said, "You should concern for your health first", he said then tapping my foot.

"Aww! It hurts!", i yelled. Why is my bias so stupid? Why should i stan him?

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Aigoo. Sorry. Really. I...i.... Ugh! Sorry", he said it over and over again and it made me chuckled. Cute cute cute. Like Sunggyu oppa said, just looking at Myungsoo will heal our pain.

"It's okay", i smiled.

"Well, seems i should come to here more often", he stick his tongue out. I asked him if he had a schedule or not but he just shook his head and said that Infinite was taking a rest while Sunggyu oppa was doing his solo project. I made an O shape with my lips. He also said Infinite was preparing for the next full album.

"Seems i got the information first. I could be tumblr or twitter famous then", i chuckled. He also chuckled and it was sweet that made my heart raced. I can get well very soon then XD