Meet My Idol 8)

I Want Them!

Finally i could make it! Soon, me and Kris came to gangsanim and showed him our dance. He looked satisfied and it successfully drew a smile on my face. I said thanks to Kris but Kris was back to the old Kris. He didn't say every single thing to me. Errr.

Drrrt

Eomma!! It was been 4 days since she left me! (T.T) I answered her and she asked me if i did well. I just answered with 'yeah' and now she was asking about Luhan. What should i say? Should i say that Luhan often brings his to our house? Sighed.

"Baby, i have to go. Take care~", then she hung up. Ugh mom. I miss you but why are you like this?

"Hani! Let's go", Luhan grabbed my wrist and we walked out from the class. OMG this is the great moment ever. I want to hold his hand back but soon, i realized every eyes was staring at me. So, i pulled him away. As we walked out, someone was bumped Luhan on his shoulder and it made Luhan jumped a bit. We looked who it was and yes, who else beside Kris. I hissed and he glared at me, sent me a shiver. Ish, how couldn’t you reply him, Hani?

“Back to your...........”, i sent him a deathly glare and unexpectedly it cut him off. Since i knew Kris for a few months, i know he will tease me with saying ‘back to your bastard crush’. I don’t wanna Luhan knows that he is my crush >,<

After Kris left, me and Luhan rode Luhan’s motorcycle. We were heading to somewhere. I asked him like a thousand times but he never answer. Around 30 minutes, we arrived at that place, or may be i can say it was a club. What the heck?

“Why do you bring me to this place?”, i asked while raised my voice up since it was too noisy there. But, Luhan just kept quiet and dragged me inside. He was walking toward some people and as we were getting near to their seat, my eyes popped out from its place, so do my heart.

“Ah, you already here”, someone said and it was no one else beside Myungsoo. He smiled *or smirked?* at me then looking at the rest of his friend, or i can say it was........INFINITE’S OPPAS!! I froze here. Really. They were so freaking handsome in a real life. Soon, Myungsoo introduced us to them. I shyly said my name. I could feel my face became red as tomato. Then, Myungsoo pulled me near to him and made me sit beside him and Sungyeollie oppa. Luhan sat beside Myungsoo. Yadong couple sat beside Luhan. Since it was a round table, so Grampgyu Sunggyu oppa sat in front of me. Beside him was Namu oppa. Sungjongie sat between Sungyeollie oppa and Namu oppa. I was checking at them. They are really....awesome. Lemme cry.

“So, you are Myungsoo’s friend?”, Sunggyu oppa asked with his little eyes on Luhan. Luhan just nodded in reply. Then Sunggyu oppa was looking at me.

“Then, you are our fans, eh?”, he asked while drew a smile which made his eyes gone. I tried to hold my laugh and reply him also just with a nod. And Sungyeollie oppa asked me who my bias is but the one who answered him was my bias himself.

“How can you answer my question to her?”, Sungyeollie oppa pouted. OMG. His chubby cheeks which i want to pinch the most is very....pinchable (?).

“Oppa, is this okay to hang out with us? I mean, what if media and fans know?”, i asked to them.

“It’s okay baby. This is a private club and just a celebrity who can come in here, except non-celebrity who has invitation”, Namu oppa said. So, Myungsoo invited Luhan here, eh?

“Is it you who invite us?”, i asked to Myungsoo and he just nodded then smiled. Can i die? Then, we spent all night long together but i tried not to drunk also with Luhan since he should drive me home. I, somehow, can talk much with them. I usually be the awkward penguin to new people but since they are my idol, i can’t keep myself calm. Who the hell in the world can be calm when they meet their idol? Namu oppa was teasing me a lot. He is so lovely with his sweet words but i know he is the player one. Sungyeollie treated me well and Sunggyu oppa was like my brother, he always asked me if i was okay or not, i don’t know the reason, but when it comes to s, he is quiet naggy. Yadong couple was too busy to dancing on the floor. And Sungjongie, well since he is the youngest, he.....fell asleep hahaha. I talked with Sungyeollie and Sunggyu oppa the most since Myungsoo was too busy to talk with Luhan.