My Oppa

I Want Them!

The next day, Myungsoo came again to my house. This day, he brought the other 6 not-so perfect men with him. I almost faint when i opened the door. So now, i have 7 men in my house and the great news was that my mom weren't at home. She went to my aunty's house for three days. Yeah, mom really likes to leave me alone. And Luhan still didn't comeback. Back to these 7 men, they were playing in my house which cause my house looks like a broken ship. Actually i suppose to take a rest but how can i do it when they are here? Sighed.

"Ah! You are cheating!!". I could hear Sungyeollie oppa's voice. Choding.

"No! I'm not! Yak! Why are you like that?". And that naggy one definitely came from Sunggyu oppa. Aish these men. How old are them?

"Yak! Shut the up! She needs to take a rest. Now is her time to take a nap and thanks to you all she even can't close her eyes properly", the short tempered guy shouted from my bedroom. Well, yeah, Myungsoo was here, beside me. I heard the others were chuckling. I said to Myungsoo i'm okay but he still acted excessive.

"Myungsoo-ssi, i really am okay", i started to get annoy by him. Yes he is my bias but can't he just...not this excessive?

"Okay okay. I just...worry about you", he said while my hair.

"Hey Myungsoo-ya, she should have lunch first", Namu oppa came from nowhere.

"Ah, Hani-ya~, this is your lunch", Namu oppa brought me something, "I made it all by myself", he smiled. I nodded and said thank you to him. Woah it's a pouridge!

"Let me feed you", Myungsoo said.

"Myungsoo-ssi, it's my foot which was hurt not my hands. I can eat by myself", i said gently then smiled. He said okay again and patting my head.

"Once i read a fact, when you in love you will be so protective to your girl because you are selfish. Will you be like this to your girl? Hahaha Now it's like you are being protective", i said after finishing my lunch. He just smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, being protective sometimes....annoying you know?", i said while giving my bowl.

"It is not...that..like...umm...i'm not protective to you. Just...worry. I'll treat my girlfriend better of course", then he went out. Heading to kitchen maybe.

"Feel better?", Sunggyu oppa come. I nodded and he smiled, then he gave my my medicine and i drank it.

"Good girl", he smiled again.

"Omo! Oppa! Your eyes disappear!", i said teasingly.

"Aigoo! You hurt me", he said with a pathetic voice while looking at the ground. Then he sighed, a deep sighed. AIsh. Did it hurt him that much? Err.

"Oppa.....im..sorry. Err. Don't mad at me, please", i said while facing him.

"I am mad. I am hurt", he said, "I......................"

"What?"

"I'm gonna kill you", he said while tickling my waist. Omo!!! I can't. I have a very sensitive waist. I was laughing as loud as i can. He also was laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"Op..pa......hh....hahaha...i...give up!!', i yelled, "Oppa. It hurts when we laugh too much, you know?"

"Hahaha yeah i know. Take a rest then", he patted my head. Then, i was laying down and he was covering my body with my not-so-pink blanket.

"Oppa....adopt me please. Adopt me to be your sister", i said randomly. Well, i really want to be his sister. He is careful and kind and aaah he has the criteria to be my brother.

"You already are", he kissed my forehead, "Sleep well", then he went out.