Jelly?

I Want Them!

"Yak! Yak! Yak!", i wake up since there were a noisy sound everywhere. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Are they still here?, i thought. I wake up from my bed and trying to stand.

"Auch", it still hurt. I managed to take a step. Well, i can't forever sleep here, right? After several step, Sunggyu oppa came to my bedroom.

"Hani-ya~, what are you doing?", he was half yelling and hafl worried. I just said that i want to go to the living room. To watch tv, to be honest.

"Oppa, i want to watch Inkigayo", i said with a pathetic voice.

"But you can't just walk like nothing's happen. Ish. Here", he said while tapping his shoulders. I gave him an i-don't-understand face and raised one of my eyebrows.

"Isn't piggyback is the one which fans really want?", he was making a cute face with one eyebrow was raised and pouting his lips cutely. Wait. He wants to piggyback me? ME? /hold gun/

"Oppa, i'm heavy and please, it's not that i want to walk around Seoul. It's just..."

"Sssttt!", he cut me and grabbed my wrist then all of sudden, i was on his back.

"Oppa, put me down", i said but he was still walking down the stairs.

"Woaaah what's this?? Yak! Hyung! Find another victim! She isn't a y lady. She is innocent!", Sungyeollie oppa said. I felt like my cheeks was blushing hard.

"Wh..what? Yak! It's not like that! Aish this kid", he was nagging while putting me down to the sofa.

"Ahahahahahaha", Dongwoo oppa was busy laughing.

"What on earth are you laughing at?", he nagged again.

"You usually lazy but now you piggyback-ed her", Dongwoo oppa shook his head.

"Aish! Turn the tv on", he commanded and Namu oppa obeyed him. Aww.

"Do you want to watch Inkigayo, sweety?", Namu oppa said as he searching for SBS channel. I nodded in reply.

"Who do you want to see? We are all here", Myungsoo said, seems like he was jealous.

"SHINee oppars are has a comeback!", i said excitedly. Myungsoo was turning his face away from me. What the? I didn't understand him. Err. After watching for around 20 minutes, finally SHINee was there. Of course i was excited! Well, i used to be their fans before i love Infinite.

"Aish, don't act too much", Myungsoo said, "Aren't you our fans?"

"I was a Shawol before", i said, "Btw, why are you here Sunggyu oppa? Aren't you doing a solo?"

"My promotion period ended last week. Aigoo, you didn't watch it, eh?", he nagged again. I was just sticking out my tongue.

"I can do that dance", Sungjongie said then he started to dance. Woah, he really can do it! Hoya oppa joined him to dance. I clapped like forever for them. Everyone was cheering up them except one, Myungsoo. He seems like being pissed off, i don't know by what.

"I'm gonna buy dinner!", Namu oppa said, "What do you want baby?", he asked me. I just said everything is okay for me. LOL.

"I want Samgyupsal", Sungyeollie said.

"I want Kkim--"

"No no no! You guys come with me. Err you should buy your own food. I'm just gonna buy one for Hani", he said.

"Aaaaaah", SUngyeollie whinned.

"Okay. We are all go. But, Myungsoo, you stay here, okay?", Sunggyu oppa winked at me then dragged the rest out. What does it mean? After they went out, all i hear was nothing. Myungsoo and i didn't talk even facing each other. Around 15 minutes passed, finally i tried to speak.

"Myungsoo-ssi, does something......disturb you?", i asked. He just sighed then shook his head. I asked again why was he being quiet. Finally he looked at my face.

"Ugh. Sorry. I'm just....jealous. I mean, as an idol. I...agh! Imagine that you are me. My fans was cheering for other idol. In front of me. Isn't it so annoying?", he was blabbering. Omg. He was jealous? What a nonsense he was talking about. And it made me sad a bit for the fact i was annoying.

"Oh well, if i was annoying, sorry", i said with a sad face.

"Ah, no no. It's not like that. Ah, never mind just forget it", he smiled and patting my head and putting his arm around my shoulder. My heart was skipping a beat like forever. But i put a pokerface. Stay cool Hani, keep calm. Then, we were watching tv peacefully while waiting the other oppars back.