W.H.Y

I Want Them!

The wind blew my hair as Luhan leaned his face closer to mine. I held my breath at each seconds, trying to hold everything flows perfectly. The tip of his lips already touched mine. My heart could not stop pounding as I tried to keep my pokerface on. What will he do? Kiss me? Omo!!

“Luhan!! What the are you doing here?”, someone was yelling from afar. Luhan turned his head. this , I grumbled in my mind. It was no other than…………

“What are you doing here, Jessica?”, Luhan asked back.

“I’m the one who ask you so answer me!”, she looked mad. She was eyeing me with her anger eyes.

“Just accompany Hani. Her feet injured and she already stayed in house a few days. So, I help her to go out. It’s boring to be inside the house a whole time, you know”, he explained.

“ing bull. I was about going to see you and here I am, looking at my boyfriend trying to kiss a girl who even uglier than me. Thanks”. I could see her eyes become redder.

“Don’t be so ing immature”, he said.

“We aren’t doing anything Jes…”, I finally spoke up, ‘…yet, because you ing come’, I said in my mind.

“Yet!”, she cut me off. Yeah you are a smart Jes.

“I said I can’t accompany you today. Where in my sentence that you don’t understand Jes?”, Luhan scoffed. Jessica stomped his foot hard as her eyes got widen.

“Let’s go”, Luhan said as he grabbed my wrist after packing our stuffs.

“You won’t go anywhere”, Jessica said.

“What? Let Hani be back to her room first then we talk”, Luhan said without facing Jessica while pulled me to step forward.

“Well, I’ll take care of her. You can go with your girlfriend”, someone was pulled me away from Luhan. It was a familiar voice. I turned my head. He was standing wearing black mask and black cap. His sweater even has black color. All in black except his pants which was has dark blue color.