Extraordinary dinner!!

I Want Them!

"My name is Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. Or maybe you know me as Infinite's L by any chance", he smiled playfully while look at Infinite poster on the kitchen. Oh Luhan, you are a brat! How can you have my bias as your friend and bring him to my house?! And btw, aish i'm ashamed because he knows i'm an Inspirit and even i draw a love sign on his face in that poster.

"Also seems, umm, your bias is....me", then he laugh a little and smile endlessly. That smile........i think i'm melt already. I look at him from head to toes. He's wearing a white-black cap, a black casual shirt with a black jacket and dark blue jeans. He's also wear a black scarf around his neck. I'm agree to people who says he is a fashion terrorist. Well, his style is.....so wrong. But he's still handsome. He's still standing in front of me with his leopard-print sneakers but i'm pretty sure it belongs to Sunggyu oppa. Now, he waves his hands to me with a curious face. OH I'M CURIOUS YEAAAH~

"Yak! We are here not to see your jaw drops while your imagination is going wild", Luhan scoffs me. Myungsoo hits him on his arm. Eat that Luhan! Geeezzz.
 
"Umm, sorry, yeah you are my bias....oh, i'm Hani btw", i was trying to smiled sweetly.
 
"Don't believe that smile Myungmyung. You never know what's hiding behind that smile", he said to Myungsoo, "And you, you never act this sweet before", he said to me. Gah!
 
"Because it was you. You don't deserve any cuteness!", i look at him, "Ah, take your seat Myungsoo-ssi", i smiled.
 
"You even just call me Luhan while i'm two years older than you and you call him with -ssi while he is on the same age as you", Luhan whined. So cute~
 
"So, i guess you like this one", i offered Myungsoo kimchi. He chuckled. Aish. The best dinner ever!
 
"So, how can you know this brat?", i asked Myungsoo. He chuckled and Luhan almost hit me with his spoon but Myungsoo was stopping him.
 
"I was in China on my elementary school period. And i was his best friend", he explained.
 
"Was?", Luhan yelled, "I thought i'm still your best friend", he said with a pout drew on his face. Geezzz this kid.
 
"Ne ne ne ne ne", Myungsoo answered him and nodded like forever. Then this freaking dinner goes well. We had a little chat but most of the topic was Myungsoo, of course. After dinner, i asked Myungsoo to stay a little bit. He agreed and we all watched dvd, scary movie. Holly crap!