My partner

I Want Them!

"Well, for today, i wanna see your skill to dancing since we are in the Art and Dancing, right?", gangsanim smiled, "But! This is a couple dance. Each of you will get this little paper and will get the partner who has the same number as you. Understand?", he continued.

"Ne, sir", class answered and then, one by one went to his table to get the paper.

"Ah, as you know, since we just have 29 student here, so i got a little help from other student who already passed my class last year. Since we have 14 male students and 15 female students, of course the one who will be my other student's partner must be a female. So, whoever get the 'lucky' word will be pair with him", he said. Whoever as long as not me is okay for me. I hope i'll be Luhan's partner. Soon, my time came and i choosed one of those bunch of paper. After all students had it, we opened it curiously. oh i'm curious yeah. I was pounding like my heart will jump out from its place when i opened it, but it was getting worse when Luhan suddenly said he got number one. I opened the paper very very slowly like a snail. I could see something like 'l' was wrote on the paper. GOD. Is this 'one'? I got more curious and of course my heart beat was unstable like its wanna run away. As i got my paper all opened, my jaw dropped and i also heard someone was saying out loud that she got number one. Hel yeah!!!! I GOT THE 'lucky' WORD T^T Bye bye Luhan T___T Why the heck gangsanim wrote 'l' like '1'?. I was hoping too high, eh?

"So, who is the lucky girl?", he said. I raised up my right hand hesitantly.

"Oh well, Ms. Lee, my student will come in 5 minutes, so please wait patiently", he said after looked at me. I nodded in response. As the other met their partner, i was just staring at Luhan's partner. Her name is Minah. Well, she isn't a , even she is the cutest one. She is also kind enough to me. I was busy to envy at her while my partner came. He cleared his throat and it made me a bit felt startled. I turned around to see who is he and i think my eyes was popping out of its place. I could hear he sighed.

"What a bad luck!", he said it out loud as i also yelled the exactly same sentence in my mind.

"Ms. Lee, this is your partner, he was the best student i've ever taught. His name is Kris", gangsanim introduced him. Exactly no need to introduce him since i've been his chair mate for like 2 or 3 months ago till now.

"I know her already", he said, "So, let's do it", he bowed and the last thing that i knew was i wasn't in my class anymore. Well, gangsanim allowed us to go anywhere to practice and comeback to our class right after 30 minutes.