Mommy knows? O_O

I Want Them!

 

"Honey, I'm back", mom yelled. I run to her to help. Going to the kitchen and prepare for dinner. Yes i can cook though i rarely cook. Mom asked for my help, so i can't refuse her. After 30 minutes, it was ready.

"Honey...", mom called me.

"Mom, stop call me honey. Just Hani", i hissed.

"Okay hon, Hani. Can you ask Luhan to join?". I rolled my eyes. Asked her why should be me. You know what's her answer? She wanna makes Luhan to be my boyfriend. Of course i want but Luhan already has a . Too bad for me, the is a Queenka since Luhan is a Kingka. He will never fall in love with someone who use big glasses and look like a nerdy but i never waer glasses at home. Okay, yes i am the nerdy one in campus. Sobs.

"Okay mom", then i'm going upstairs to reach to my bed, i mean Luhan's bedroom. Knocking the door, but i have no answer. I inhaled and brave myself to opened it. I turned the knob and open the door slowly. Looking for him on the bed, i found out he's sleeping. Thanks mom i can see his sleeping habits. He takes off his clothes when he sleeps, just leaving his boxer. I can see his choco abs again *o*. What a great sleeping habits. I'm poking him like forever. Hope he will wake up but it doesn't work. Even yelling his name as  loud as possible is still failure. Eotteoke? -___-

"Luhan", i'm whispering in his right ear and leaning my right hands on the bed. Do it over and over again.

"Your whisper makes me eargasm", he put his arm around my neck.

"Yak! You already woke up?", i hit his head with his pillow, "Dinner is ready. I'll go first", i left him there and closed the door. Omo, that was close!! Our nose just 3 inches away, GOD, i screamed inside my head and fanning myself when i leaned my back on his door. Calm down Hani, please.

"Sorry i'm late", he said as he's walking towards dining room.

"Yeah and thanks the dinner is cold already", i said. How can i love this guy? -_-

"Let's eat", mom said, then serves him. We ate quietly.

"Wow, this is great auntie", he said as he chewed his food. Cute like a kid!

"Thanks Luhan, but actually, this was Hani's work", mom smiled.

"Really? I like a girl who can cook", he smiled playfully. I'm coughing.

"Drink it", he offered his drink with a worry around his face. God. Indirect kiss! >,< I take it and drink it of course! This opportunity wouldn't come twice, right? Kekekekeke~

"Well, i will go to Busan tomorrow, for a week. Luhan, i trust you to watch over Hani", mom said easily.

"WHAT?", i yelled and coughing even harder. I take a big sip. Shock. Of course!! What if he seduced me when mom isn't here? Just look at his face make me wet. I can't control myself i swear.

"Okay. I promise", he said calmly. "Mom, you can't.......", i yelled.

"Luhan is nice, Hani", she cut me. After that, we continued to eat.

"I'm full. If you don't mind, can i back to my room? I have some works. Thanks for this dinner, Mrs. Lee", he bowed.

"Yes Luhan", mom said then Luhan went.

"Mom, how can you do this? He's a man while i'm a girl. Who knows what will happen?", i asked mom after Luhan left.

"Yeah, if he put his 'his' in you, i'm okay with that". IS MY MOM CRAZY?

"What the heck did you say?", i gave her a deathly glare.

"Kidding. I trust him. He already has a girlfriend so if he wants to do 'something', he'll call her girlfriend i'm sure", she said.

"You know he has a , i mean a girlfriend?", my eyes got widden.

"Yep. I should know who live here, Hani. Btw, i read your diary", she continues eating.

"WHAT?", i yelled again.

"Feels sorry for you. I'll help you to get close with him", she winked. I'm so speechless. Mom knows i love Luhan and knows he has a but she's trying to make me close to him by leave me and Luhan for a week. Thanks mom.

"No need to thankful me", she laughed.

"Mommy!!"