Too late, both of them

I Want Them!

It has been a few days since the last time i talked to Luhan. I avoided him, to be honest. And tomorrow would be the drama musical's day. Actually i want to come to see Luhan. But idk, i don't have someone to accompany and i still have this awkward situation with Luhan. I went to kitchen since i feel thristy, but hell, Luhan was there, standing with a glass or fresh orange juice. The way he drank it just ily beautiful. Come on!, mentally slapped my mind.

I walked toward refrigerator and opened its door, yet didn't take off my eyes from him. Luhan turned around just to made our eyes met. He shrugged as he inhaled deeply. It was so quiet -i could hear his breath. I took out the mineral water bottle and closed the door. My stepped already reached the dining room, but then he called my name. I stopped but didn't bother to turn my head. "Well,.............", i could hear he started to talk.

--------------------

I was laying on bed with my feet hanging on the tip of bed. Well, Luhan asked me to come to see him last night. I said i may come but also may not. And today, he left earlier to the final prepare. That was why i stuck here, boringly. My phone rang startled me. A random number appeared on the screen. I answered the call but didn't say any single word. I'm always being like this when a random number calls me. i heard someone over the phone saying hello like forever. Wait, i think i know this voice. I hesitantly said hello. "Hani-ssi, it's me, Myungsoo!", he said. OMG! "Ah, Myungsoo-ssi. I thought you were a stranger", i laughed a little, "Did you change your number again?", i asked him. "It's okay. Yes, i changed it again. Well, i don't have any idea why that sasaeng fans could got my phone number", he said, "Btw, are you free today? I randomly want to go to the zoo~", he said that like a kid with his cute voice. "Don't try to be cute. You are not fit with it", i said then laughed. "Well, i don't have anything to do, so i guess, yes~ Pick me up at 10AM, bye~", i hung up the phone. How about the musical?

It was 9AM, so i should prepare everything now. I took a bath again and chose my fave clothes. The red one. After i dressed up, i sprayed my fave perfume. I love the smell of this perfume. Myungsoo also does. Well, actually this perfume was from him. I was also tying my hair with a ribbon. This ribbon also bought by him. Never realized he bought many things for me. It was almost 10AM and now i was ready. Soon, i heard the bell rang and i hurriedly ran toward the door after i took my bag, also my phone. I opened the door and saw the prettiest creature was standing in front of me, leaning his left side to the wall beside him. With the scarf wrapped around his neck till half of his face and black cap which was covering his dark short hair, he still looks beautiful -at least for me."Hey, let's go", i said as i grabbed his wrist. We went by his motorcycle. Well, actually it was his manager's. I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes. He rode it very fast as if we were chased by a ghost.

"Here we are!", he said happily right after we arrived at the zoo. I was looking around and all i could saw just a few people. Even it felt like just Myungsoo and i was here. We look like a couple since the other visitors was the parents with their kids.  He bought two tickets then we went in. We looked at some random animals. "Dongwoo hyung!", he yelled as he saw a dinosaur statue. He looks like a little kid. So cute! After gave me his phone, he asked me to take a picture together with Dongwoo. I also want it! Then, we took a selca with Dongwoo. Lol. "Don't yell Myungsoo-ssi~ that can open up your disguise", i told him. He said sorry with a little laughed. I swear i could die. "I want to take a look at orangutan~", i said. "Why? I don't want to", he pouted but i didn't care and dragged him to orangutan's cage.

"I want to find a man like that orangutan", i said to him. "What? Did you just say that you want to be an orangutan lover?", he couldn't hold his laugh. He laughed very hard till shedding his tears. "Ish!!! I mean i want a man who is faithful! Not a cheater. Orangutan just has one mate in its entire life. Isn't it sweet?", i said as i looked at the orangutan. "Well, i guess i'm the right man", he also looked at the orangutan as he put his chin on his arm, which was on the fence. Did i hear wrong? What? WHAT?

I turned my head to look at him. "Umm, i mean...........", he said, "Well, Hani-ssi, umm, i...i........like you", he said shyly. I could see his blushing cheeks there. My heart was beating so so fast, or was it stop beating?

He turned around to face me. "Would you be my girl?", he asked while staring at my eyes deeply, then grabbed my hands. His gaze, the gaze that always melts me inside, oh no! Is this true? My bias, asking me to be his girl, in front of orangutan's cage? Well, not a sweet way to propose for other girls but this is just perfect to me!! "Are you sure? How about your company? Are they allow you to do this, um again?", i asked hesitantly. "Yeah, i already asked them first. I don't want to make another huge scandal. Well, the good news is they allow me!", he smiled happily, "If only you could bear the pain that we couldn't go public", he looked at me with i-know-you-can eyes. But, i have a big fight in my heart. One side said that i should accept him. He is my bias, i love him of course! This is every fangirl's dream!! And this opportunity does not come twice. But the other side said that i still..........................love Luhan. Yeah, i love the two of them. Sounds greedy but it's the fact. I can't accept Myungsoo when i still love Luhan. It will hurt him. But a slight scene came to my mind, where Luhan was with his girlfriend. I realized that i can't ever have him. "As you know that you are my bias, then....of course i like you too. No need to asks me twice. I want!", i hugged him tight. He caressed my head and when our eyes met, he kissed my forehead gently. I bet i was blushing as red as tomato. "Well, Myungsoo-ssi, actually i want to go to campus' drama musical at 9PM. As you know, Luhan takes a role there, i want to watch him. How about you go to accompany me?", i asked him. "I don't have any ticket or anything", he replied. "Well, one ticket can be use for two people! Couple ticket~", i put my please-come-with-me face. "Okay~ I'll pick you at 7PM", he smiled.

--------------------

"Ready?", he asked me after i opened the door. "Yes, wait a minute. This door can't locked itself", i said when he grabbed my hand. After locked the door, he brought me to his motorcycle and we went to my campus.

"Ticket, please", someone said. I gave him my ticket and went in. "Wow, your boyfriend is very handsome, and looks like L from Infinite", she said before two of us went in. "Thanks", i smiled then i saw Myungsoo chuckled. I poked his waist as we stepped in. Soon, we found a seat with a good view. As the drama musical started, i watched it very carefully. It was a little hard. Deep down inside, i still want that female role, be Luhan's partner. Yeah, i still envy at the female role. I felt someone held my hand. I looked to my hand and found out that it was Myungsoo. I linked our finger and he held it tighter. I mentally slapped myself. I have Myungsoo now. I smiled as i realized it and Myungsoo asked me why suddenly i smile. I just shook  my head.

Drama musical was end beautifully. I came to the backstage and looking for Luhan. "Hey! You come?", he smiled. "Well, yes. With Myungsoo to be honest, but now he was going to the toilet", i replied him fast. "Ah", he said, "Btw, i have something to tell you", he grabbed my wrist. "What's that? Ah but i also have something to tell! Well, Myungsoo just asked me to be his girl!!! And well, we are a couple now~", i said happily. "WHAT? You and Myungsoo?", he said then being quiet, "Well, congrats", he said. "Then, what about you? You want to tell me something, right?", i asked. "Umm, i.....broke up with Jessica", he said. My heart was pounding again as i heard his news. I also felt something stabbed my heart. I was happy he broke up. I was happy he was single. As he is single now, may be i can be his lover. But now i have Myungsoo. Think about it made me a little sad. What was i thinking about? HEY! You have Myungsoo and that's enough!! You also love Myungsoo, don't you? Don't be a greedy girl! "Uh, sorry to hear that", i said. "That's okay", he replied.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

*bonus* Luhan's POV

Finally this drama musical came to its end. I came to the backstage. After a few minute, i saw her, Hani. "Hey! You come?", i said as i smiled. I never thought she would come. "Well, yes. With Myungsoo to be honest, but now he was going to the toilet", she replied. "Ah". Ch! Why should she bring Myungsoo? It will break my plan! Well, i want to ask Hani to be mine~ I always had an eye at her since we were on the same class. She's very quiet but lovely. My feel was growing after we used to lived in the same house. Yes, i like her now. "Btw, i have something to tell you", i grabbed her wrist. My heart was pounding like it couldn't hold to its place anymore. "What's that? Ah but i also have something to tell! Well, Myungsoo just asked me to be his girl!!! And well, we are a couple now~", she said. She looked so happy and i was trembling. Like a thousand knives stabbed my heart. "WHAT? You and Myungsoo?", i shocked then thinking what i was going to say after my plan successfully ruined by her good news. "Well, congrats", i said heavily. "Then, what about you? You want to tell me something, right?", she asked with her innocent eyes. HOW CAN I SAY THAT I'M GOING TO ASK YOU TO BE MINE?.  "Umm, i.....broke up with Jessica", i replied her. I didn't know anymore what should i say. "Uh, sorry to hear that", she said. Well, i don't wanna give up. Just watch out Myungsoo! "That's okay", i smiled.