My bastard chairmate

I Want Them!


-----A Few Days Later-----

I opened my eyes since my phone was ringing like forever. I just stared at the screen for a while since it was an unknown number. “Why the hell don’t you answer that call?”, my chair mate was mumbling.  Well, i was in my class but gangsanim wasn’t here, so some people was playing card and the rest was sleeping, including me and my chair mate.

“It’s an unknown number”, i rolled my eyes. I hate him. I had to deal to sit next to this brat. His name is Kris and he is such a Kingka and he hates me the most since he couldn’t bear to sit next to the nerdy one like me. Well, this is because gangsanim ordered us to sit like this and yeah it made me stuck here with this brat for this class. I admit that he has the best yet y face in campus but he likes to bully me. And the best thing ever is, he is Luhan’s rival. Also hell he knows i like Luhan and he always teases me for it but never tell Luhan about that since he thought Luhan will proud of the fact that he has more fans than Kris himself.

“”, he grabbed my phone which was on my hand and he answered the phone and said something sarcasm. Damn! He is totally a jerk!!

“Ch! He said his name is Myungsoo. Is it your boyfriend? Huh, i bet he is one of the nerdy, just like you. Oh but i think at first you will forever stuck with that Luhan brat. Ch, ty nerd”, he said as he gave my phone back. WHAT? I quickly grabbed my phone back and i looked at my call log then found that unknown number. As soon as jet, i called that number. After several times i've tried, finally someone answered it.

"Hello", i said hesitantly.

"What?", he said over there.

"Is it you, Myungsoo-ssi?", i asked carefully.

"Hell yeah. What do you want?", he sounded mad. Damn you Kris!!! I inhaled and exhaled deeply to gather my braveness. Finally i began to speak. I told him that it was my jerk chairmate who answered him before since i was hesitate to answer an unknown number but i apologized to him first. He said he was okay and i could hear his voice was getting happier.

"Don't be mad at me puhleaaase~", i said with a cute tone. I could hear he was chuckling over there but i also could feel a deathly glare from my right side, which is from Kris.