New crush? No!

I Want Them!

"It hurts!", i hold my wrist which was he held tightly. I rubbed it and pouted but i could feel his dark aura which was sent to me. He looked at me sharply then walked toward me and grabbed my shoulders tightly.

"Let's start!", he said coldly, "Well, he said we should do this dance. I already did it last year and i'll teach you, so pay attention!", he continued. Then, he began to move his hands and his body. As he began to move, my eyes was stuck on his body. I, i really couldn't take it off. It was so.............y. Wait. WHAT AM I SAYING? I mentally slapped myself. Come on!! It's Kris who always bully you, Hani! But, hey!! It was really y. I mean, please take a look at this one if you didn't believe me!

/nose bleed/

"Watch out! Seems like your saliva will go out from your ty mouth", he said and it was mentally slapped me on the face. Oh well, he is really Kris and don't fall for him, Hani.

"Yak! It's not like that!", i yelled, "I just never think you can dance and well, that was nice enough", i continued as i looked away from him. He looked a bit surprise. Oh well, he never know that i'm this kind of person.

"Woah, woah, woah. I never knew you can be like this. Huh", he raised one of his eyebrows. I hissed but then, he said we should learn the dance as soon as possible. I also never know he really love to dance. I mean, he was very enthusiastic to teach me the dance. Didn't like Kris who i know in Art and Singing class. Then, we started to dance. He showed me the dance and i tried to copy him. But i really couldn't make a deal with that dance. Without i realized, he grabbed my hands and started to move it genlty. I a bit startled but i played it cool. I never expect he will be this nice. And why the hell my heart a bit pounding?

"Yak! Don't step on me!", he yelled as he smacked my head and made me wake up from my mind. Ugh and thanks to Kris my glasses just fell off to the ground.

"You didn't really have to smack me and thanks my glasses is dirty now", i said as i picked it up. I just stared at my glasses since it fell on the wet ground so it was really disgusting. I looked at Kris who was staring blankly at me. I waved my palm to him as he snapped back to reallity. What the hell is wrong with him?

"What's wrong with you?", i raised my voice up. He just shook his head. Weird.

"You are more talkative now and just throw that ing glasses off somewhere. I'll buy you eyeglasses", he said as he looked away. Is he fascinated to me, eh? Huehehe. This is the first time he saw me without glasses and i admit that i'm prettty enough without those thick glasses. LOL. But, really. Well, if he fell in love with me, it will be good. Who the hell in the world won't be the Kingka's girl? Hahahahaha......wait. WHAT? Aish. I'm pretty sure, something's wrong with my brain since the first time i saw Kris danced.

___________________________________________________________________________________

p.s: the gif is mine *o* please don't steal~ btw i'm a bit busy but i'll try my best ^^~ love you all muah :* and i'm thankful to my lovely subscribers T^T cups muah~