Well..

I Want Them!

 

“Hani-ssi, this, the book you have been searched for a long time”, someone gave me a book. I looked up to see who it was. No other than my one and only nerdy friend, Gikwang. He smiled like a pabo namja but well, the fact that he is the only one who care about me so i forgive that silly smile. I said thank you then back to my activity, reading my other book. Gikwang took a seat in front of me. Well, i was in library. Around 5 minutes, i heard a noisy came from the library door. I looked at the door to see what happen and i found out that Kris was there. Yep. His fangirls just made some noisy.

“Use this”, Kris said as he gave me a pair of lens. Then, he took off my thick glasses. I glared at him just to received his deathly gaze. I asked him what his purpose was.

“If you really didn’t know, well, actually the dance we did yesterday was for an audition. Drama musical, you know it right? Since Luhan is the MAIN actor. Well, gangsanim was searching for other couple cast. It’s not a big role but i want it. He said i can take the male role but i need a partner and he decided to search my partner in his class. Yesterday, he said that he had choosen you”, Kris explained everything like it was nothing while i stared at him blankly.

“What?”, i yelled and made every eyes looked at me. I bowed in order to apologize. I said that i didn’t want to, but as well, Kris never cares.

“You looks so ugly with that glasses so change it. But to be honest, it doesn’t really affect much, you still ugly”, he said and then he left me dumbfounded.

“What was that?”, Gikwang asked. I just shook my head since me, myself, really didn’t know what happen 5 minutes ago.

"I'll go", i said to Gikwang and he hummed in reply.

I was looking for gangsanim to get the truth. Once i met him and he said that what was Kris said is the truth. No. I really don’t want to get involved in that drama musical. I still want the main female cast and it hurts me to see the girl who got that role.

-------------------

“Hani~ i heard that you will also participate in drama musical. Is it true?”, Luhan asked as he reached the living room. I was watching the television while eating my popcorn.

“No”, i said shortly. He asked about it again, and over again. He is such a little boy. Cute. I replied him with no, no, and no. Then, he gave up and took my popcorn plus joined me to watch the televison. We sat just a few centimeters away. It sent me a big pounding in my heart. Once, our hands accidentally touching each others. He put his hand on my hand. I want to pull my hand but seems like my hand lost it function and didn’t want to obey my brain. I can do nothing but just pretending to watch the television while my mind actually focused on Luhan’s hand. Well, he also didn’t pulled his hand off. Around 5 minutes, my heart was pounding like a jet, even i was sweating. I couldn’t hold it anymore.

“I.............i wanna sleep now. Bye”, i said as i pulled off my hand from him and then walking toward my bedroom.