Chapter one

BF - Bestfriend or Boyfriend

"Ok....meet me at the cafe in half an hour" Dara said in a rush to her bestfriend Bom as she tries to find her car keys in her bed side table.

 

"I'm way ahead of you, I'm already here" great mind think a like yeah, as Bom feast her eyes out on the cake displayed right in front of her.

 

"Let me guess your already eyeing a sumptuous double layered choco cake?" Dara said as she pick up her car keys and hurriedly place it on her back jeans pocket.

 

"Oh my dear Dara...you know me so well. As a prize I will treat you to a nice hot milky latte with no frap once you get here." As Bom point her choco cake to the waiting waitress.

 

"Ahh how sweet,hehehe. Well since you drag me out this early in the morning its only right that you treat me for a coffee" Dara rushing out from her room.

 

"Look just get here as soon as you can. I got to go my morning date is here now" Bom's eye is bulging at the cake right in front of her.

 

"Ok fine" Dara ends the call as she knows that once Bom has set her mind on food, Nothing and no one can stop her.

 

 

Flashback 10years ago.......I met Bom on an all girls summer camp. My parents are always busy in the summer hence me and my older brother, Seunghyun, goes away on our own for vacations once school finishes. This year I decided an all girls summer camp would be my only options. Well if you think a summer camp is bad enough, my brother went to our grand parents farm to help out. But he doesnt mind really as he get spoiled rotten by our grandmother anyway. Me, I never like the farm. Dont get me wrong I love animals but I just dont want any animals that is bigger than me, maybe thats why I was never keen on horses. While Seunghyun has mastered horse riding perfectly. Anyway enough of my brother. Back to my Bom, my Bom because as soon as we met, we know we are sisters for life. We did everything together and it was the best summer I ever had. We were both sad when the two weeks was over but we made a promise. We will call each other everyday and arranged to meet at least every weekend. Luckly we dont live that far from each other (coincidence no we call it faith, kekeke). And now we both go to the same university and spend most of our free time together.

 

As I rush over through the stairs I can't help but wonder where my dear brother is. So I quickly run back a bit towards his room. I was about to knock on his door when I heard a little "girly" giggle at the other side of the door. Hmmm, he bring girls over to his room now?!!?? I dont believe this. He's breaking the house rules and this is definitely my best chance to blackmail him on something. As a smile form in my lips, I just found the best way to solve Bom's problem.

 

KNOCK KNOCK......I press my ears against the wall as I heard a little crushing noise inside my very unfortunate brothers room.

 

"W..w..Who is it??" ask my stupid brother, I can sense he is stummering out of nervousness.

 

"Seunghyun-ah its your father!! Open this door right now!!" I said in a deep voice pretending to be our dad. But cant help to laugh right after.

 

As the door opens my not so amused brother took a tiny peak behind his door. "Ha ha very funny...what do you want??" as he look at me seriously. "Im on a middle of writing an essay".

 

"Really now" I ask him with a big grin on my face. Without any second thought I push the door open which surprises Seunghyun instantly. I stand behind the close door with my arms folded looking at a girl standing just right next to me.

 

"And I suppose this lady over here is helping you with your essay right??" I ask my brother still grinning.

 

Both Seunghyun and the girl are looking away from me. How on earth did he managed to sneak a girl in his room anyway is beyond me.

 

"Does mum and dad know you got GUEST in your room?? and its a FEMALE GUEST too?" The forming sweat on my brother forehead confirms my suspicion. "They don't, right?" with one eye brow raise.

 

"Fine. If you going to tell on me just do it now otherwise what is it you want from me?" ask my nervous brother.

 

I knew this day will be good. My dear bestfriend will love me forever for this.

 

"All in good time my dear brother...all in good time" as I pat his head teasingly. The girl next to me still looking down from embarrasment.

 

"Look...me and Minah are only talking so technically we're not doing anything wrong" My brother still trying to get his way out of this situation.

 

"Ah I never emplied you were doing anything wrong but you know the house rules...WE ARE NOT TO BRING GUEST ON OPPOSITE IN OUR BEDROOM." I said while mimicking my father. Ahh this is so much fun.

 

"You know what, you win...do as you please. But I will get you back on this one day Ssantoki!" Seunghun insisted.

 

"Fine. It will never happened anyway coz I hate boyz" i said which makes the other girl look at me.

 

"Before you think of anything else, my sister is not like that" said Seunghyun that surprises the other girl.

 

This is it, even though me and my brother would sometime annoys the living daylight of each other. We always look after one another, after all thats how siblings are.

 

"Ssantoki just do me a favour, can you take Minah out with you as I think mum and dad just got home few minutes ago. Pretend she's your school friend or something" My brother wispered to me.

 

"I dont beleive you sometimes. Fine thats two favour you owe me now" I told him seriously. I cant say no to him really, after all I need all the aces I can get.

 

"Ehem..Minah thanks for today but I'm afraid we need to cut this afternoon short. Caught red handed and all" Seunghun said trying to explained to the girl while handing her bags to her.

 

"But oppa aren't you at least gonna see me out or something" the ditsy girl ask.

 

"Ahmm no its not possible Minahshi...coz you see if our dear parents saw you with my brother, he's probably not goona see day lights ever again" I said while rolling my eyes. "So lets make this quick so I can be on my way and maybe one day you can see my brother again." as I led the girl out hurriedly.

 

Before I left , I turn to Seunghyun once again. "I will speak to you later big brother." and grinned after closing the door after me.