We Meet Again

The Struggle of Loving You

 

Chapter 3 :D

Leave some comments after ^^

__________________________________________________________________________

Ju Kyu walked silently down the road. She came across her school mates, but no one became suspicious of her. She continued walking until she reached a wide, dark alley near a club. Unlike other alleys, this one was clean and looked decent. It was large enough to be mistaken as an open lot made for special activities.

[When she’s with her team mates, I will use Gi Wan, ok? But I will still use “her” and “she”.]

“Gi Wan!” One guy called out to her as he saw her coming.

“Hyun Seung.” She said in her male-pretend voice. “Where are the others?” She asked as she dropped her bag on one of the benches.

“They’re getting drinks from the bar. Might as well celebrate our latest win, right?” Hyun Seung started stretching.

“I don’t drink, you know that hyung.” Gi Wan said.

“Oh come on. Just this once? We’ve been together for a year already.” Hyun Seung stopped stretching when the others arrived with drinks.

Gi Wan thought for a while before taking the bottle Hyun Seung handed out to her. “Okay, but make sure we can still practice.”

“Arasso.” He smiled.

Hyun Seung was the closest with Gi Wan. He was the leader of their dance group: Beast. He was also the one who discovered Gi Wan when she was dancing on her own in their practice area before their rehearsals. Since then, Gi Wan has been one of them.

“Okay, places everyone.” Hyun Seung called out.

They were practicing for a new song “Breathe”. Gi Kwang, who was assigned to choreograph most dances went to the center and started inventing new dance moves for the team.

“Don’t play the music yet.” Gi Wan said, grabbing Doo Joon’s hand.

“Wae?” He asked.

“It’s a new song for us. Let him make as much moves as possible, then we’ll see which ones suit the music.” Gi Wan explained.

“All right.” Doo Joon said, pulling back his hand.

“Hyung.” Dongwoon elbowed Junhyung’s side. “There’s that guy again.”

He pointed to a guy in his school uniform who sat on the bench a few yards from them.

“He has been watching us for a year. Is he a spy or something?” Yoseob asked.

“I don’t think so. None of our steps were stolen so far, right?” Gi Wan answered. “Come on.”

They all lined up side by side behind Gi Kwang as they followed his moves. As usual, Gi Wan was the first to master everything. While the others were trying to memorize the steps, Gi Kwang pulled her aside and taught her new stunts.

“You want me to do triple back flips in midair?” She asked in shock.

“Yes. I know you can do that.” He said confidently. “Come on. I’ll give you a lift.”

Gi Wan placed one foot in his hands and let him throw her up in the air.

It was new to her, but she was confident that she’ll be able to do it. As her feet lost contact with Gi Kwang’s hands, Gi Wan leaned her head back, made three continuous back flips and landed cleanly on her feet.

“Whoa.” They heard a loud gasp from the guy who was watching them.

“Didn’t think it’d be that easy for you.” Gi Kwang said.

“Neither did I.” Gi Wan answered, not taking her eyes off their audience. Who the hell is he?

Gi Wan made sure that her mask was still tight, then went to the others. “So, Hyun Seung hyung, have you chosen which steps to use?”

“Aish.” Hyun Seung scratched his head. “It’s harder than I thought. Can we skip practice tonight? I think I want  more drinks.”

The others agreed so Gi Wan had nothing to do, but announce the end of practice. “We barely used an hour.” She whispered glumly.

Hyun Seung wrapped his arm around her neck as they walked to the opening. “We’ll pay you back tomorrow, okay?”

Gi Wan punched his stomach lightly and laughed. “I won’t tag along. I need to do some stuff.”

Hyun Seung scowled. “You never join any of our night-outs, Gi Wan. What keeps you so busy, huh? And why do you keep it a secret from your best friend?”

Gi Wan pinched his side. “You’ll know someday, I guess.”

“Ya! Stop acting like gays.” Doo Joon demanded, earning himself a smack in the head from Hyun Seung.

Gi Wan laughed and let herself be left behind when they reached the opening. “Bye!” She waved at them until they were out of sight.

“Uhm, hi.” She didn’t notice that the guy was still there.

“Who are you?” She asked coldly. “I see you’re always here.”

“I-I-I’m Minho.” The guy stuttered upon hearing her strong voice. “I was just watching.”

“Minho?” Ju Kyu looked closer and realized that it was her boastful school mate from class 3-A. “Make sure you’re not a spy or you’re toast.”

She started walking away, but Minho followed her.

“I just want to say that you were so awesome. I’ve been watching ever since you became a part of the group. I was never really into street dancing until I saw you in a contest.” He said without pausing.

“Thanks, I guess.” She said without a touch of gratefulness in her voice.

“May I know your name?” He asked with a smile.

“Gi Wan.” She said. “I thought you knew already since you’ve been our audience since last year.”

“Well, I never managed to hear you talk.” Minho scratched the back of his head.

Ju Kyu smirked. Why are you nice tonight? You have a syndrome or something?

“I have to go now. Bye.” Ju Kyu said, taking a turn to the left.

“Wait.” Minho shouted, catching up with her. “Could we meet again? I think you’re cool.” Minho said.

“Are you gay?” She asked.

“No.” Minho answered quickly. What the hell? I’m not gay. I just find him really cool. “I’m just your fan. I’ve never seen anyone do triple back flips in the first try.”

“Hmm.” Ju Kyu looked at her watch. “We have practice tomorrow.”

With that, she turned around and walked away.

Minho stood there, looking at her as she walked away. At last, someone who doesn’t know who I really am. I smell true friendship now.

__________________________________________________________________________

How was it? :))))