Leaving for Desirable Fantasy after meeting Dinoface

The Struggle of Loving You

 

Chapter 2 is here ^^

Thank you to all the new subscribers :))

_________________________________________________________________________

“Stupid guy.” Ju Kyu cursed as she entered their classroom.

“Whom are you talking about?” Hana asked.

“It’s none of your business.” Ju Kyu snapped at her.

“Which class did you go to?” Hana asked again.

“What’s it to you?” Ju Kyu said as she went back to her seat and buried her face in her arms.

“Soo Jin, what is Ms. Lee’s class now?” Hana asked her friend who was busy applying blush-on.

“3-A, I think.” Soo Jin answered without looking away the mirror. “Wait, that is SHINee’s section, right?”

“SHINee? What’s that?” Ju Kyu asked. “A group of nerds?”

Hana’s eyes widened in disbelief. “You don’t know SHINee?!! How dare you?!!”

Ju Kyu raised her eyebrows. “Why should I know people of no importance? If you weren’t my classmate, I wouldn’t know you at all, you stupid flirt.”

“What?!!” Hana started towards Ju Kyu with her hand raised, ready to slap her.

“You do not want to fight me, woman.” Ju Kyu said coldly.

Hana stopped. “If you weren’t the teachers’ pet, you are long dead!” She yelled and slumped in her seat.

Ju Kyu sat back in satisfaction and waited until the whole class was finished with the test.

The rest of the day was a blur to her as they answered tests almost in every class while Minho did nothing much but sleep.

“Finally.” Minho said when it was 4:00 pm. “We can go now.”

“I told you. We should have just skipped classes.” Onew said as he scratched his eyes.

“I want ice cream!” Taemin shouted.

“You had a gallon already!” Key smacked Taemin’s head lightly.

“Taemin oppa, I can buy you as much ice cream as you want.” One girl said.

Minho rolled his eyes. He stood up and walked to the door. “Come on, Taemin. Let’s get you some ice cream.”

Taemin shouted in glee and quickly followed his hyung.

In class 1-A. . .

Ju Kyu zipped her bag and left the classroom as soon as their last teacher left.

Should I play basketball or go straight to practice? She thought to herself.

She walked down the corridor, not paying much attention to the people around her. She didn’t even notice when girls started screaming as a group of boys arrived until one particular person accidentally pushed her too hard that she hit her head on the locker.

“What is the matter with you?!” She shouted as she turned to see who the careless person was. Everyone went silent. When she turned, she saw a dinosaur looking guy with his hands raised in level with his ears.

“Mianhe.” He said with a smile.

She glared at him, but didn’t say anything.

“Well? Aren’t you going to yell at me or something?” He asked.

“Yeah, right. And tell me that it’s one of my tactics like your badass friend there?” She pointed at Minho who was busy flirting with other girls. He looked at Ju Kyu when he noticed that all students were looking at him.

“What are you pointing at?” He asked.

Ju Kyu didn’t answer him. She turned back to the guy who pushed her. “Next time, would you mind making good use of your eyes?”

She hugged her books and walked away.

Everyone was still silent after she left.

“Woah.” Taemin said with a spoon in his mouth. “Hyung, how can someone speak to you like that?”

Jonghyun shrugged. “I don’t know.” He started walking away with the others. “But it’s interesting, someone who doesn’t swoon over us.”

“You’re fond of her?” Minho asked disbelievingly. “She doesn’t even know who we are.”

“Chincha?” Key asked in his high-pitched voice. “A girl who doesn’t know us? How can that be?”

“I don’t know.” Minho said. “I don’t like her. She kinda said that she’ll be liking me only in my dreams.”

“So?” Onew asked. “Why would you care if she won’t like you? It’s as if you don’t hate girls.”

The others laughed as they all got into the back of Minho’s car and drove off to a nearby club.

~Jukyu~

“Stupid guys.” Ju Kyu cursed as she walked to the back of the school building. She looked around to check if anyone could see her. When she was sure that she was alone, she quickly took her blouse off. She had an undershirt so she didn’t feel conscious and she was sure that no one normally wanders off to that place.

She put a black shirt on top of her white undershirt and slid into a black hoodie. Next, she replaced her skirt with black pants and pulled something out of her bag. It was a mask meant to cover the lower half of her face.

She sighed. “At last, practice time.”

She slung her bag on her shoulder and climbed over the school’s back wall. Checking all directions, she started walking down the street to their practice place.

_________________________________________________________________________

Please leave your comments :D

Kamsahamnida!