Apologize TRUTHFULLY

The Struggle of Loving You

 

Sorry, in a hurry :))))

Enjoy!!!!

Thanks to all new subscribers!!! =D

Chapter 8

Apologize TRUTHFULLY

 

~Next Day at School~

Minho, as usual, was walking with his best friends, followed by every girl in the campus. The famous boys were smiling, winking and sending kisses to the girls, except Minho.

He, unlike the others, was searching through the crowd for a certain person. He looked around the grounds and the building, but he didn’t find what he was looking for.

“Looking for someone, Minho?” Jonghyun asked.

“Aniyo!” Minho shouted defensively.

Taemin looked at him teasingly. “Hyung’s looking for Ju Kyu!”

“I am not!”

 They were standing at the corridor outside their room after they managed to have the girls leave them.

“Her room is 6 rooms away.” Key said. “Should we go there?”

“I said I’m not looking for her!” Minho shouted again.

The others just smirked. After a few minutes, “Ju Kyu!” Jonghyun called out.

Ju Kyu just arrived on the 3rd floor. She looked up when she heard her name.

“What?” She asked, stopping in front the group.

“Uhm, is your class starting soon?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ani.” She answered. “Wae?”

Before Jonghyun could answer, Minho stepped towards Ju Kyu, holding her arm tightly. “Come with me.” He whispered.

“And why would I?” She snapped at him.

“Just come with me, okay?” Minho whispered again, but pulled her along before she can respond.

“Minho!” Jonghyun, Onew and Key shouted.

“I’ll be back!” Minho shouted back.

“Ya! Where are you taking me?” Ju Kyu tried to pull her arm away, but he tightened his grip instead.

“Somewhere.”

Ju Kyu rolled her eyes. “Wow, what a helpful answer.”

Minho stopped pulling her when they arrived at the fire exit, but he kept his hand around her arm.

“What is it?!” She hissed. “Do you think I enjoy this the way other girls will?!”

“I’m not here to tease you!” Minho shouted. He took a few deep breaths before speaking again. “I’m here to. . .”

“What?”

“I’m here to make it up to you.” He finally said.

“Yeah, right. Choi Minho trying to make it up with a girl? Who would believe you?” She laughed. “You won’t fool me.” She turned to go, but Minho held her in place.”

“I’m doing this for a friend.” He said. “He wants me to fix everything with you.”

Ju Kyu smiled. “There, now you said the truth. You’re doing this because someone told you to, not because you’re really sorry.”

She yanked her arm away and walked to her room.

“Aish!” Minho scratched his head roughly. “I’m sorry, Gi Wan, but it’s impossible to have a peaceful relationship with her. It’s just too impossible.”

~Then~

“Nothing’s impossible if you really want it to happen.”

Gi Wan skipped practice that day and was sitting at a coffee shop with Minho.

“But Gi Wan. . .”

“Fine. Then you’ll be back to being JUST an audience.” Gi Wan said.

Minho’s eyes widened. “That can’t be!”

“That’s our deal.” Gi Wan sat back, her coffee still unmoved.

“You haven’t taken a sip of your coffee yet.” Minho pointed out.

Gi Wan kept silent, but pointed at her mask.

“Can’t you take it off even just once?” Minho asked.

“I can’t. No one’s ever known how I look like.” Gi Wan said.

“How about Beast?”

“No. I had my mask on when they met me.” Gi Wan said.

Minho nodded.

“You’re trying to change the topic, Minho.” She said.

“Aish.” Minho scratched the back of his head. “Do I really have to?”

“Well.” Gi Wan started. “I won’t force you because she wouldn’t like it if you apologize without feeling really sorry. Just think about it, Minho. What has she done to you that made you hate her?”

“I don’t hate her.” Minho said. “I just—I just can’t believe she doesn’t know me. She doesn’t care who I am in school.”

“You can’t be famous to everyone. You need at least one obstacle to challenge you. And she’s your obstacle.” Gi Wan said. “Think it through. Does she really deserve the treatment you’re giving her?”

“But she doesn’t want to talk to me. She gets mad at me instantly.” Minho complained.

“Then think of a way to have a serious talk with her.” Gi Wan said.

Minho sat back and started thinking to himself.

I specifically tell you how I can forgive you, Minho. Because if I do, it will end up as if I’m controlling you for my owan sake and I am not that kind of person. I just need to understand why you’re completely different when you’re in Seoul High. Gi Wan thought.

I’m not being selfish and cruel, am I? She thought. It’s not my fault that she also met Gi Wan instead of just Ju Kyu.

__________________________________________________________________________

Please leave some comments! :D